anybody know KittenKicker?

DeletedUser

Whoa!I have no idea what you talking about.I beat you far too many times to count and all you could do was to cry,complain and send me telegrams lol.I pity you!:laugh:

26724520.png

You. Loser :)

DeletedUser9891

As for me,I don't like to duel workers and am proud that I have NEVER dueled any worker,not even during wars:D.I find it unfair to duel builders.

I don't enjoy dueling builders, but sometimes it's necessary to control the idiot duelers or founders in a town.

When a Founder lets duelers run around hitting anything that moves, they are either so cocky that they think they can do what they want (Roman Empire, World 8) or so stupid they don't have a dueling policy and recruit idiots that bite off more than they can chew.

Roman Empire are my favourite example of idiocy... They were ranked 21st as a town, now a pitiful 68th.

Partly because of multiple accounts, but also because we kept them KO for days and messaged everyone in the town WHY they were KO.

If your town founder says "hit us as much as you like, it isn't Tribal Wars" you have to think if they give a damn about their people.

If your founder refuses to negotiate and threaten to hit your workers or "Destroy you" (Itching to destroy you, roflcopter) then they need a lesson, and we aren't scared to give it.

Create a safe environment for your townmates and they stay and your town thrives. World 8 we are now 5th Ranking.

Create dissatisfaction and people leave, and I am always happy to rehome them with one of our allies :)

DeletedUser

Oh I actually won too many to post :p lol

Yeah I like that,I mean if they are bullying then you gotta destroy them for good.I have heard about this town you are talking about that they were pretty well ranked but then they went down.

Btw,anybody here plays tribal wars?Is it a good addictive game too just like the west?:huh:

DeletedUser

Oh I actually won too many to post :p lol

Yeah I like that,I mean if they are bullying then you gotta destroy them for good.I have heard about this town you are talking about that they were pretty well ranked but then they went down.

Btw,anybody here plays tribal wars?Is it a good addictive game too just like the west?:huh:

Keep it on topic mate :)

DeletedUser

To be totally honest, what else do you expect to talk? Plus is a waste to keep on talking with brainless ppl. Be afraid, stupidity is contagious. ;) Thats why I tend to ignore them after some words.

DeletedUser

So it looks like I joined this thread way after all this took place, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading the whole story. I am not a huge fan of the duelers vs. workers ordeal, but it is sometimes necessary in order to get quick cash. Otherwise it would usually take a while for a dueler to get enough money to buy certain items--up to a certain level at least.

That being said...if you don't need the money, why wouldn't you try to challenge yourself. I always try to duel people who are a much higher level than myself, or at least closely ranked. Sometimes I duel below, but most of the time I like a challenge. Where's the fun in knowing you're definitely going to win a fight?

I have no connection with KittenKicker at all, but I do understand where he is coming from. It is obvious everyone else does as well. I'm glad this was resolved and 5udir is now townless.

DeletedUser

I also lost 2 fights dueling in your town. One to Scottwin (Out of maybe 10, and with a real difference of 4 levels in his favour) and one to Arterio who I think has very good tactics.

Just wanted to say that I have to agree with KK on how he handles the towns diplomacy. I left the town I was in because of poor leadership and judgement, much of which can be shown in this thread.

I look forward to meeting KK again on either side of the battle line, and to his credit I do believe I"m out matched 7 out of 10 times (for now ;)

Arterio

DeletedUser

Great thread - left me laughing for minutes after. Thanks to all the protagonists...

DeletedUser9891

Thanks Arterio :)

And Billy, the word has spread apparently. Just got a kind telegram from someone who saw 5udhir "land".

"hi mate,

just been reading the thread 5udhir started in the forums.
it appears he has joined one of the towns i belong to.
i totally agreed with everything you said.
we have 3 powerful towns so he might think he has back up,
if he attacks again, i'll have him kicked.

regards
-Name deleted to protect the innocent- :D"

DeletedUser

lol protect the innocent? As if 5udhir could do anything he gets beat by builders haha

Been watching this thread for days loving 5udhir trying to defend himself and epically failing

DeletedUser

It seems i am a little bit late. But let me say what i think about KK.

When he joined me in World 6, i could realize he was not like others. He has a great feeling for negotiations and relashionship with other towns. He rapidly became our Town's Diplomat.
If maLibu is what it is today (not that big, but we are fine:D), it has a lot to do with KK.
I'm very proud to have him working on this diplomatic issues, so we can focus on the town growing needings.

A great gamer, a great person. :)

ps: sorry for any "bad english". :nowink: