P&P Any Town Want to Fight a TBBG Town?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14192
  • Start date

DeletedUser

who said that any of us reported them?

Well lets see here....All our members know each other and know that we aren't multing/pushing/ any other banable offence. So that eliminates TBBG players. The ONLY group of players we are fighting with right now is your towns of fumbbl/quad skulls/forced concession. Soon after 3-4 of your members reached beaverton in the east ban's begin before the players from beaverton can retaliate? Sorry to say all fingers point to your towns...

DeletedUser

Well lets see here....All our members know each other and know that we aren't multing/pushing/ any other banable offence. So that eliminates TBBG players. The ONLY group of players we are fighting with right now is your towns of fumbbl/quad skulls/forced concession. Soon after 3-4 of your members reached beaverton in the east ban's begin before the players from beaverton can retaliate? Sorry to say all fingers point to your towns...

Funny that you state you know all members of TBBG are not multing etc. because then why was Kiwigirl, kiwifort and maxterminator reported and then kiwifort and maxterminator got banned in the process.

Are you sure you are only fighting on one front? Are you sure you have not pissed off other people who are investigating on TBBG players?

And far as I know, we have been to beaverton more then 1time in the past. And for how long have FGW and TBBG being fighting now?

So your argumentation is not that solid again. But yes we are the "main" players to of cause be mentioned first due to we are at war.

But again, who ever sended the report tickets in the past or this time did probably not wrote this to the admin: "I dont like TBBG. TBBG are multiaccounting, please ban them!"

If the whole town got temp banned, then I would guess it means that the mod looking into the cased temp banned the whole town due to the information provided in the support ticket. And if this had happened several times in the past (as told by a TBBG member) then it probably means that new information has put forward new views/angels/facts on how to adress the issue.
Yes there might be some unguilty ones and that suck that they got banned too. But I trust the mod/admins of the-west and they know what they are doing.

DeletedUser

I actually went to Beaverton after Michael Brady kept attacking me. Well, he kept failing... but it was annoying and interrupted my pansy picking.

DeletedUser

TBBG was banned in world 7 once that I know of. maybe there is something others don't know of or realize.

DeletedUser

Well lets see here....All our members know each other and know that we aren't multing/pushing/ any other banable offence. So that eliminates TBBG players.
You would say that, wouldn't you :nowink:

DeletedUser

It's obvious its cheating in someway, and leaves TBBG as Canada trying to fight the US, so now we are left with a Horrible reputation and a couple duelers trying to figure out whats going on, and people can attack me if they want but I wont attack anyone until I know what is going on and screw pointing fingers thats stupid and just leads to arguing and blah blah blah on here.

DeletedUser

It's obvious its cheating in someway, and leaves TBBG as Canada trying to fight the US, so now we are left with a Horrible reputation and a couple duelers trying to figure out whats going on, and people can attack me if they want but I wont attack anyone until I know what is going on and screw pointing fingers thats stupid and just leads to arguing and blah blah blah on here.

Why dont yourself take matters in your own hand and bring TBBG around?

DeletedUser

i will remind people that ban discussion is not allowed in the forums

Thanks,

~Crag

DeletedUser

i will remind people that ban discussion is not allowed in the forums

Thanks,

~Crag

Not trying to cause problems or anything, but that is a stupid rule honestly...Just trying to keep the dirty gameplay behind the scenes lol

DeletedUser

Why dont yourself take matters in your own hand and bring TBBG around?

Now why would I ever want to do anything like that, TBBG apparently has leaders, wouldn't you be happy with 1 less enemy?

DeletedUser

It was Meech who got everyone booted from The West temporary because he can't handle a fair fight it appears. Not only can't these children keep a cease fire in place they have to make false reports to try to win a war. Every single one of us he did that to wil lnow camp him from now until he quits W8 and any other world we find him on.
Nice try kid.

DeletedUser

It was Meech who got everyone booted from The West temporary because he can't handle a fair fight it appears. Not only can't these children keep a cease fire in place they have to make false reports to try to win a war. Every single one of us he did that to wil lnow camp him from now until he quits W8 and any other world we find him on.
Nice try kid.

Ehlers said:
I was the first one to leave town after my backstab?
And I am the one storytelling here.
Fine, let us test this statement.

When did I backstab?

When did I run for the hills?

Please do enlightning me here!

Oh and us swapping around in our community is not allowed, while your people do it all the time and that is allowed then?

When will you answer these poison tulip?
How about answering instead of dodging and throw around statements you dont know anything about?

DeletedUser

I know everything about them Ehlers. You are too busy trolling to check facts. Typical of the small minded people in your town.

DeletedUser

I know everything about them Ehlers. You are too busy trolling to check facts. Typical of the small minded people in your town.

Again you are not even answering them!
And again you just throw insults around.

But I guess that is how you operate. Throw around insults and claim you know it all without backing it up with any facts at all.

How about for once actually answer the questions?

DeletedUser

Just cos kiwigirl/ maxterminator and co was reported and maxterminator was banned doesn't mean all of TBBG multi account fact i cba arguing bout the rule over having more than one individual in a household able to have an account so let maxterminator and kiwifort stay banned.
Anyhow seems to me that someone doesn't like it when they are getting their ass kicked and runs off to report peeps like a baby running to mama...... good one guys stand tall and proud

DeletedUser

Just cos kiwigirl/ maxterminator and co was reported and maxterminator was banned doesn't mean all of TBBG multi account fact i cba arguing bout the rule over having more than one individual in a household able to have an account so let maxterminator and kiwifort stay banned.
Anyhow seems to me that someone doesn't like it when they are getting their ass kicked and runs off to report peeps like a baby running to mama...... good one guys stand tall and proud

Yes there might be some unguilty ones and that suck that they got banned too. But I trust the mod/admins of the-west and they know what they are doing.

As I wrote earlier, then for sure do suck to be the unguilty ones. I dont believe the whole TBBG are multiaccounting, but if there is doubt of any one multi accounting then I would report them with my argumentation of why they are multiaccounting the accounts I suspect and so should others do too.

This time someone reported TBBG players and if there are no fishy about the player and they can be cleared without violiting any rules, then they will be unbanned.

I know we are not allowed to talk about ban, but I know maxterminator got not reported but was caught while the other two was investigated. PM the full detail if people want it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm

i no this is a bit off the subject but does any one now the rate of energy recovery if you do nothing and dont go into a hotel?