P&P Any Town Want to Fight a TBBG Town?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14192
  • Start date

DeletedUser14192

Salem-TBBG has been attacking Mountain Dell and it's workers. They are in a fight with Longreach right now because they can't stop their own men from breaking their cease fires.

Anyway, Longreach is also at war with this Salem Town, I do have to warn everyone though that it's the 'classic' TBBG move of 'On Noes! There is Wars! OMG! Let's Accept Every Rag Tag Town and bombard other towns!' anyway they apparently are going to KO my workers constantly, which, I must protect my workers.

BTW feel free to contact me TheBRADLey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15257

It would be a much more fun war if they didn't leave their towns constantly to avoid being dueled back after they KO our workers. Then they brag about their dueling levels that are only up because they attack workers non-stop... way to be TBBG you guys are so cool... wish I could join your annoying towns and be a weak little girl with you.

DeletedUser

If you didnt want a war with them you shouldnt have made so many enemies. Your town breaks NAP's when they are in place. You even went so far as to join Salem yourself TheBradley to see what this what about, once you had joined them you went around under there name attacking there alliances. Too funny. Your infamous Leader started this when he allowed his duelers to run amok on workers and towns to which they had NAP's with. Did you honestly think people would take your farming forever? You break NAP's you attack your alliances attack workers and everything else that moves. And you wonder why this is happening? How obtuse are you?

DeletedUser12302

So I'm infamous know. That's cool!
Plz calm down Angie. ;)
Your town is the only one we've ever had a nap with, and that's coz your town was twice our size once. And all the duelers you talk about breaking the nap is actually one person who hit you a couple of times before I stopped him.
And know you've even started to ko people in a town without a mortician.
Miss you in the saloon btw. I've saved some Tequila for you.

DeletedUser14192

Night Angel, the only farming that is happening is TBBG farming all the little towns in the area. I understand that you had to join TBBG because you were rejected by Mountain Dell, but please, stop talking to me via this forum. You already 'blocked' my in World8 and then continue to message me in that whiney little voice. I understand, you feel protected by being apart of TBBG...

wait, if you did you and your men wouldn't constantly leave your town to avoid duels... So nevermind

DeletedUser15257

Can't wait to get back to go camp in Fort Jaxon... might not be a dueler class... but I'll figure out how to KO anything I can duel =)

I do love how Nightangel thinks her town is free of guilt in this though... you had your duelers hitting our workers because you are a dueling adventurer and were getting your butt handed to you.

Have fun... I'll be back soon enough to try my best to KO any TBBG I find... maybe this time around you won't be a bunch of cry babies and report me for my profile =)

DeletedUser

It would be a much more fun war if they didn't leave their towns constantly to avoid being dueled back after they KO our workers. Then they brag about their dueling levels that are only up because they attack workers non-stop... way to be TBBG you guys are so cool... wish I could join your annoying towns and be a weak little girl with you.

Amazing how people losing a war they started come to the game forums to lie about it and name call. Didn't you get a time out ingame for sending nasty telegrams after every losing duel you had V? And you call US little girls? Thebradley was invited to our town in an effort to show him HIS town attacked our co-founder/WORKER 1st. She then declared war and called all targets open. She was attacked by someone who's names is too crude to post. Just look at the names of the people in Mountain Dell and their childish profiles and you will know right away who is lieing ;)

If you didnt want a war with them you shouldnt have made so many enemies. Your town breaks NAP's when they are in place. You even went so far as to join Salem yourself TheBradley to see what this what about, once you had joined them you went around under there name attacking there alliances. Too funny. Your infamous Leader started this when he allowed his duelers to run amok on workers and towns to which they had NAP's with. Did you honestly think people would take your farming forever? You break NAP's you attack your alliances attack workers and everything else that moves. And you wonder why this is happening? How obtuse are you?

I can attest to the fact that thebradley did attack our alliance members while he was invited in to read our forums to get to the bottom of how the war started. He saw the overwhelming evidence yet attacked from our town anyway then went home and atatcked us with no warning. Very sad little kid. Can't keep an agreement and comes to the public forums to spread lies no one is going to buy. If you cant stand the heat then don't attack our town and it's workers kid. Enjoy your next 48 hours ;)

Can't wait to get back to go camp in Fort Jaxon... might not be a dueler class... but I'll figure out how to KO anything I can duel =)

I do love how Nightangel thinks her town is free of guilt in this though... you had your duelers hitting our workers because you are a dueling adventurer and were getting your butt handed to you.

Have fun... I'll be back soon enough to try my best to KO any TBBG I find... maybe this time around you won't be a bunch of cry babies and report me for my profile =)

You need to wait out your ban period for the nasty mouth then 48 hours more after I KO you =)

Night Angel, the only farming that is happening is TBBG farming all the little towns in the area. I understand that you had to join TBBG because you were rejected by Mountain Dell, but please, stop talking to me via this forum. You already 'blocked' my in World8 and then continue to message me in that whiney little voice. I understand, you feel protected by being apart of TBBG...

wait, if you did you and your men wouldn't constantly leave your town to avoid duels... So nevermind

Towns join TBBG to avoid being bullied by higher level players or larger towns. If you'd prefer to not be attacked by our alliance then simply leave us be. How hard is that? Instead you lie, backstab and whine like V does here in public hoping some bleeding heart will hand you a tissue for your stories.

They are protected as you can tell by the number of troops moving to your town the last couple of days. You were offered peace as was Longreach on more then one occasion. You figured you were the tougher town so you rejected it. Don't complain here now that you see what you bit into. Either fight or make peace whiner. Quite trying to act the victim and recruit unknowing allies.

DeletedUser14192

First off Michael please use the Multi Quote.

Also, How is any side even losing? I mean, you guys have Fort Jaxon on your side so your already losing I guess. And the Thread is a question to see who wants to join against The Brady Bunch Gang, TBBG is like a Childs Version of FoM or Sin City, I mean look at how many 4-8 member towns are in TBBG.

And how can ANYONE attest to me attacking ANYONE during ANYTHING, the only way to prove NightAngel isn't making this up is to see an Actual Duel Report for her Screen while she is logged in, other wise It's easy to 'fake' a duel report.

Additionally I don't know how NightAngel can say we repeatedly break NAPs when we've only had 1 NAP and that was with Fort Jaxon. (and that's NOT an invite to start talking again NightAngel, I finally had to block you because you kept messaging me BS and then saying you sent it to a third party as if it was evidence)

Anyway Michael and Everyone else, this isn't up for debate, I've gotten the feed back I need for this.

DeletedUser

First off Michael please use the Multi Quote.

Also, How is any side even losing? I mean, you guys have Fort Jaxon on your side so your already losing I guess. And the Thread is a question to see who wants to join against The Brady Bunch Gang, TBBG is like a Childs Version of FoM or Sin City, I mean look at how many 4-8 member towns are in TBBG.

And how can ANYONE attest to me attacking ANYONE during ANYTHING, the only way to prove NightAngel isn't making this up is to see an Actual Duel Report for her Screen while she is logged in, other wise It's easy to 'fake' a duel report.

Additionally I don't know how NightAngel can say we repeatedly break NAPs when we've only had 1 NAP and that was with Fort Jaxon. (and that's NOT an invite to start talking again NightAngel, I finally had to block you because you kept messaging me BS and then saying you sent it to a third party as if it was evidence)

Anyway Michael and Everyone else, this isn't up for debate, I've gotten the feed back I need for this.

I don't spend my life on the forums Brad, no idea what a multi quote is. I'll take the instructions off of your corpse next time I am in your town. Thanks.

Keep up the putdowns as it just makes my point about you being here to begin with. Fight with your dueling weapon miss drama not on some forums so you can act out like a 2 year old =P

Hearing the stories about you and your town then experiencing them 1st hand shows what type of play you are. Don't expect peace anytime soon son.

DeletedUser

Thebradley is not being very honest here. I have witnessed this 1st hand as a visiting diplomat then as a full member of TBBG.

TBBG policy is never to randomly duel other towns. We only retaliate against attackers, period. Longreach attacked Salem more then once and ignored warnings to stop. Salem then sent a Posse to respond and Longreach escalted it from there. We countered in force and KO'd 1/2 their town so they called in Mountain Dell for help.

1st thing they do is send a dueler to KO the person who was trying to get a cease fire in place who also is a worker. They attacked her twice and almost KO'd her. They have sat in our hotel ever since KOing all the workers over and over again. We have returned the favor keeping 1/2 their town on KO duty. We have had a few allies come and take potshots but the bulk of them are finishing a war of their own.

Once said war is over we will see a huge influx of troops to end this once and for all. Likely Mountain and Longreach will be the next ghosttowns on world * (Crosses his fingers)

To see Bradley here lieing about it just goes to show he is a young child who is on the losing end of a war he and his pals started. He can only attack people who aren't duelers or 10+ levels lower then him to win. Evidence:

General Custer129 passes out. TheBRADLey wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $11 from General Custer129.

Enjoy your 24 experience there Brad. Next time try someone your level huh kid? Pathetic

DeletedUser14192

Mike multi quote is next to the quote button... :(

Additionally what town are you even from? have you even dueled me? hold on let me check...

"TheBRADLey wins the duel, gains 143 experience points and steals $2 from Michael Brady." I got you 224 to you getting me 164 so until you actually, oh I dunno... Win a Duel against me, I guess you won't be able to take anything off my 'corpse'

Anyway it's cool, we don't need peace, Mountain Dell is fully built with a Fort and we don't need our builders to work for our town, so trust me, we are fine on the peace thing. We enjoy the game, somthing it seems you fail to do, and since Dueling is part of the game, we enjoy this war.

And yes General, I did attack you with a much higher dueling level then you... but you check my profile, you'll see a quote of one of your players saying she's going to KO all my workers, to protect my workers means I'll have to attempt to KO everyone else first, there may not be any honor in my fight against you, but there is honor in protecting my workers.

DeletedUser

Looks like some of Mountain Dell is running for the hills. CataMury is gone Count Dearlove hmm seems I Ko'd them hmmm little ol me the most hated individual on the west all because I call you on your BS lies

DeletedUser

Virginia city is at war with Deadwolf canyon TBBG. I am a lvl 33 pure builder I get attacked 2-4 times a day. I tried to ally with them. I called off the attacks. Unfortunately someone with access to my forums sent a telegram to them with copies of my forums, That were not accurate causing them to send duelers to attack me. So I retaliated and attacked their fort. Thankfully it is a war between our 2 towns and not a war with your alliance. As That would really suck.

DeletedUser

theBRADley forgot to mention

the very start of this thread theBRADley says

Salem-TBBG has been attacking Mountain Dell and it's workers. They are in a fight with Longreach right now because they can't stop their own men from breaking their cease fires.

Anyway, Longreach is also at war with this Salem Town, I do have to warn everyone though that it's the 'classic' TBBG move of 'On Noes! There is Wars! OMG! Let's Accept Every Rag Tag Town and bombard other towns!' anyway they apparently are going to KO my workers constantly, which, I must protect my workers.

BTW feel free to contact me TheBRADLey

what he fails to mention is that on 8/3 a member of Mountain Dell, pigfvkr, attacked our worker and knocked her out while she was in town building. We were engaged in a war with Longreach at the time and did not seek out any additional targets. Our attacks on Mountain Dell are hardly without provocation and is opposite to their statement that they do not attack builders even during war.

DeletedUser15257

Wow are the TBBG noobs crying in full force and claiming I do lol... Michael Brady I'm going to report you for spamming and hope you get banned for awhile yourself. When your entire alliance of towns reported my profile that was classy... I'm glad you guys are so tough. When I get my time out over with... and you think you are going to KO me... that's fine I'll KO your workers first =). Then after you KO me I'll do some jobs for 48 hours and KO your workers again. No big deal to me. KO Me and keep me out making money while you losers are wasting your time losing a war.

Go TBBG =) your so cool... can I get your autographs?

DeletedUser

Wow are the TBBG noobs crying in full force and claiming I do lol... Michael Brady I'm going to report you for spamming and hope you get banned for awhile yourself. When your entire alliance of towns reported my profile that was classy... I'm glad you guys are so tough. When I get my time out over with... and you think you are going to KO me... that's fine I'll KO your workers first =). Then after you KO me I'll do some jobs for 48 hours and KO your workers again. No big deal to me. KO Me and keep me out making money while you losers are wasting your time losing a war.

Go TBBG =) your so cool... can I get your autographs?

Thanks for pretty much making our point at TBBG There Z. Level 24 Adventurer, level 28 dueling, Maturity and self-control level 0. :bandit:
Mountain Dell and Longreach have zero control of their gun slingers. They obviously have no strategy for their use & talents and simply let them run loose starting a ruckus anywhere they please. They chose a poor target this time. :laugh:
The instigator to all this, Asura.demon from Longreach :p, could not be reached for comment but, he was the one who also broke the 1st cease fire attempt. No real attempt was made after that as Longreach thought it had an easy target with Salem. A place where it's duelers could come feed and gain cash. Boy were they wrong. :laugh:
They obviously called in allies from Mountain Dell and Talonia to aid them. This is when the near KO (Didn't KO her but close enough to piss her off) happened from the moutain dell dueler Piggy. Piggy has since camped Salem attacking every worker, adventurer and low level player she can then ducks away in the hotel. She got whacked a couple of times as did 1/2 of both the new dance partners but they fight on using duck and peek tactics. :eek:hmy:
Real high morales to come to the public forums to brag about there Thebradley. Should have kept that closet door closed friend. :D. Actually asking for aid against one town when it's already 3v1 and you have the higher level duelers, sad. Must be the constant visitors from over 30 different towns waving a TBBG flag over their heads. You thought you'd win easily. Laughed at our peace offers. Not laughing anymore are we? :eek:hmy:

TBBG was formed to help small towns defend against bullies. It's panning out just as planned so far. You might try seeking out the peace tables again and stay there this time instead of seeking public seniment with half truths and blunt lies.
I will even offer here, today, now, a publicily announced cease fire. We are a peaceful lot and wish to be left alone. Leave us be, we leave you be. Argeed? (Please prove my point for me)
Until then, Cya in town soon ;)

DeletedUser14192

Micheal, Your from calamity martha jane said;

---
PS-Your workers will be KO'd every time they poke their heads out to work on that fort. If you do not cease attacking us we will simply gather the 120 peole needed to max the map and take your fort from you so you no longer need to worry about it.
---

So... if you expect us not to do the same to your town that was threatened on to us, then your an idiot, and I simply refuse to believe your an idiot.

Anyway NightAngel, The Reason Why CataMury, HhHh2, DearLove, and about 5 other members are gone from Mountain Dell is because they were Inactive and I could tell from your town's profiles that you had been dueling and KO'ing them.

It's not your fault though, you had no way to know that they were inactive on vacations and what have you (2 of them we actually... don't... know... what... happened to them... but had only been gone for about 3 days).

But from everyone I've talked to TBBG towns have a history of hitting other peoples workers,

and yes this War is mainly because Longreach went into Salem for some kind of retrbution or attack, but that's what an alliance is for (hence why MD is being Camp'd by other TBBG towns, why bother having an alliance if it's only good for shopping?)

Anyway Many Arrows was finally able to get a KO out of me (it took 5 or 6 attacks with a bunch of different players... to my suprise I lost all but 1... Kind of expected to have won a little bit more then that but aw well) So I'm going to be doing some money missions, get me my Horsey!

DeletedUser15257

Thanks for pretty much making our point at TBBG There Z. Level 24 Adventurer, level 28 dueling, Maturity and self-control level 0. :bandit:
Mountain Dell and Longreach have zero control of their gun slingers. They obviously have no strategy for their use & talents and simply let them run loose starting a ruckus anywhere they please. They chose a poor target this time. :laugh:
The instigator to all this, Asura.demon from Longreach :p, could not be reached for comment but, he was the one who also broke the 1st cease fire attempt. No real attempt was made after that as Longreach thought it had an easy target with Salem. A place where it's duelers could come feed and gain cash. Boy were they wrong. :laugh:
They obviously called in allies from Mountain Dell and Talonia to aid them. This is when the near KO (Didn't KO her but close enough to piss her off) happened from the moutain dell dueler Piggy. Piggy has since camped Salem attacking every worker, adventurer and low level player she can then ducks away in the hotel. She got whacked a couple of times as did 1/2 of both the new dance partners but they fight on using duck and peek tactics. :eek:hmy:
Real high morales to come to the public forums to brag about there Thebradley. Should have kept that closet door closed friend. :D. Actually asking for aid against one town when it's already 3v1 and you have the higher level duelers, sad. Must be the constant visitors from over 30 different towns waving a TBBG flag over their heads. You thought you'd win easily. Laughed at our peace offers. Not laughing anymore are we? :eek:hmy:

TBBG was formed to help small towns defend against bullies. It's panning out just as planned so far. You might try seeking out the peace tables again and stay there this time instead of seeking public seniment with half truths and blunt lies.
I will even offer here, today, now, a publicily announced cease fire. We are a peaceful lot and wish to be left alone. Leave us be, we leave you be. Argeed? (Please prove my point for me)
Until then, Cya in town soon ;)

Wow are you a crying fool or what? I saw alot of the duels pigfvker was in before you babies reported my profile. He hit more of your duelers then your duelers hit of Mount Dell's. Your duelers are little noobed up duelers who attack workers and low level adventurers. When I get my account back if the duel reports are still there... I'll prove what your gimp duelers do. You wanted a war with us... pigfvker was the only one in your town at one point... and he/she was aiding our allied town. So then you send all of your duelers to MD to KO adventurers and workers ignoring the duelers and soldiers... real classy there kid. Also why do you cry so much and use all of those smileys? Think they make you look cool or something?

Again I wish I could be like you when I grow up TBBG... can I get that autograph now?

DeletedUser14192

Loony what town are you part of? I think I saw your name in a town a little while ago but can't find it now.

Anyway, Vadila, it's fine, (I like Mike's use of smileys actually, it shows that he's not a complete jerk and isn't taking this too seriously) but yeah you two can argue all day it's not going to solve anything.

Anyway Michael, I tell ya what. You tell me either (either PM or whatever) that TBBG won't attack our workers, and I'll rescind the Decloration of War on Salem which lists Workers as an open Target (which again is because of what Calamity said).

And let me just state now, and I'll send this to Calamity too if you'd like in the game

I, TheBRADLey, of Mountain Dell apologize for the attacking of Salem-TBBG's worker Calamity Martha Jane, it was in aid of Longreach and was not approved by me, and I am NOT sure wether the attack was intentional or an accident. Never the less, a worker was attacked and this is not Mountain Dell's policy. I again apologize for the attacking of Calamity Martha Jane. (I do not apologize for the attacks on other workers as it was a pre-emptive strike because of the threat on my workers)

So mike if you want to take builders out of this situation that is fine with me.

Additionally if you'd like to make the war of our other classes a little more civil then we can put rules up like no dueling players lower then 4 dueling levels beneath you or what have you.

I don't see a cease fire in the works though because Fort Jaxon will continue to be an enemy of Mountain Dell as long as NightAngel is the head of Jaxon and harassing me we aren't going to deal any peace with that group.

BTW Next Time Mountain Dell attacks a Worker, of ANY town, Send me a PM because otherwise I never know, and even sometimes when I do know (like when pig attacked Calamity) it takes me 3 days to realize her Avatar is a Female Worker not a Female Advent.

DeletedUser

Um Im not the head of Fort Jaxon nor was I ever the head of it ! Im only the co-founder.

Dr. Faust is the Leader. It has always been this way & has been clearly stated as such on our town header!

BTW if you call off the war with TBBG then you have to call it off with FORT JAXON-TBBG