And it has begun!

DeletedUser563

its weird to think of zombies and there is a outbreak of rabies in kwazulu natal. If you really think about it the first seed is already there in rabies: the uncontrolled aggression to any other creature and the desire to attack it. They showed a program on the subject and there was this one stray dog who had it and attacked a dog much bigger than it. Apparently the bigger dog stood no chance against the crazy animal. Just thinking whether the idea was not born out of this real life sickness.

Of course humans do not develop aggression they just die if they do not get fast treatment.

DeletedUser

Hehe...

303577_10150869878207234_944377821_n.jpg

WanderingStranger

Weak. Why build a team when you have a pre-made one?

Team Leader - Papa Smurf (They dont call him Papa for nothing)

Brawler - Hefty Smurf (The only smurf with a tattoo. Definitely tough)

Weapons Expert - Grumpy Smurf (Grumpy and armed? nuff said)

Brains - Brainy Smurf (Brain is in his name)

Medic - Jokey Smurf (laughter is the best medicine)

Speed Fighter - Clumsy Smurf (Only seems clumsy because everything moves slower than him)

Mascot - Smurfette (The only female. Kinda has to be here)

Guy Who Dies First - Justin Beiber Smurf (Yup. I said it)

DeletedUser

I would take the cars:

Team Leader: Ferrari ( it's cool)
Brawler: Mercedes Benz (the metal is too strong)
Weapon Expert: tank ( is that a car?)
Brains: Mini Cooper ( god, it turns pretty fast)
Medic: Ambulance (I think you know)
Speed Fighter: Jaguar ( too many accidents involving street racing)
Mascot: Mazda (looks cool on the outside, the inside? Hmmm)
Guy who dies first: Motorcycle ( watch out! A lorry! Boom!)

DeletedUser20688

This wins just because Technoviking fighting side by side with Jackie Chan is a sure fire forumla for shenanigans.

Ah, but what about a zombie Technoviking!? I'd have to just give up if I saw that charging at me.

DeletedUser

Do you think this will improve people relationship? I mean we might actualy like each other for our brains.

DeletedUser

News Update!

Scientists have found a plant. When you eat this plant, you will go high and take off your clothes and run about, becoming a cannibal.