And it has begun!

DeletedUser

Zombie Attack!

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.

The horror began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man’s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away. Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html#storylink=cpy

Are you prepared?!?

DeletedUser

Haha this made me remember about something on the internet. It said that the object on your left is you weapon agains zombies. I am gonna staple the crap out of them.

And it sounds a lot like a cliche. It just had to happen in america.

DeletedUser563

weak ass cop though : killing an unarmed man ?? guess he didnt master the baton in GTA

DeletedUser20688

Actually the "zombie" concept is a cheap allegory for the (very realistic) fear of cannibalism. This is why I despise zombie films and the current, cute pop culture fascination with zombies. So, watch or read The Road to see through the cheap allegory and face a very likely future of our over-consumption culture.

DeletedUser

I read The Road, it's a good book. I'm sure a powerful solar flare could knock out all of our electronics and satellites, too.

DeletedUser1121

I have actually seen a picture of the victim his head after the incident.. It is really not appropriate to post it here, but believe me when i say the guy will be in a lot of pain for quite a long time.

The damage of the face also says something about the condition of the attacker. If you can do that much damage, you must use a huge amount of force. The victim being under the influence of some kind of drugs, shooting him would sound like the only option to get him to back off.

DeletedUser

Omg, zombie cats!!!

220px-Feral-kitten-eating-adult-cottontail-rabbit.jpg

DeletedUser

actually I think that the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks is better, read it before it is too late my fellow zombie-hunters! *begins sharpening machete*

DeletedUser

[song] and buckets on their heads! [/song]You should go to YouTube and search, my neighbours are zombies!

WanderingStranger

I have had a "Go Bag" ready since I was in my early 20s and one of my favorite things to do when I was a truck driver was look for places that were useful and/or easily defendable.

I know where several fuel processing plants are, several ammunition (and fireworks) factories are, large farm areas, canning factories, and spring fed lakes.

I also made a general plan for the zombie apocalypse starting with individual survival, going to small group, medium group and contacting other groups, and large group survival and expansion.

....Dont judge me. I spent 50-70 hours a week sitting in a seat watching telephone poles go by for 8 years. :(