Aliens

DeletedUser3717

There's gotta be another race like us, Just diffrent out there.

DeletedUser

Good idea dump aliens but if they listen this .......
i have a bad feeling about this some aliens are in west and my room
help me help!!!!!!!!!!
argggggggggg ooooo(aliens take me i will never return going to Saturn)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmm, i believe with how big this universe is, there would be some form of life out there that we are yet unaware of.

DeletedUser

there can be it is also possible they are also searching for us as we for them

DeletedUser

That is more than likely. Than again, depending on there technology whether they have surpassed us or not.

DeletedUser

There's gotta be another race like us, Just diffrent out there.

Interesting concept, but it's against both evolution and creation. Good luck finding arguments to support your view ;)

there can be it is also possible they are also searching for us as we for them

As I said before, although it is quite possible, that life exists somewhere else in the universe, it's very improbable that this is intelligent life. I suppose it would be rather plant-like or fungus-like (although both terms couldn't be used to describe them)

DeletedUser

i said possible and we all know the mars project which in start tell about life is microscopic

DeletedUser

Anything is possible, and regardless people's opinions on this, no one can out right say there is nothing else that exists for we have yet to travel far enough to be sure :)

DeletedUser

by the time we get out of solar system none of west player will be alive except Tequila
drinkers

DeletedUser

LAWL, this is true, unless you believe in reincarnation, than technically some of us will still he here :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm, indeed, or freezing of humans until a potion is made for immortality ^_^

DeletedUser

or we do a great invention of the best rocket and get out of solar system who knows people on that could be a west player