Aliens

DeletedUser

This thread, would have been better had it been started by someone else, who actually posted more information and such in the first post, and did not double post more than once.

Also, self opinions are always greatly appreciated ^_^

So on that note: Aliens, i believe could exist, and we have yet to discover this, and would not rule this out ever due to the large universe we are in. We have not yet technology that let us travel far enough and fast enough to explore better.

M 2 cents worth :p
hey i am trying to makit better:eek:
and please give suggestions i am not a expert:huh:
and for evidence of alien look this

DeletedUser

it is an alien i got this photo from an alien photo gallery but its head is to big is it a baby.

DeletedUser5046

ofcourse someone who had a hydrocepalaus would have their head bigger than normal :D

have any DNA sample on tat one?

DeletedUser

so no alien exist its trick of people and see in the first post of thread are result of a poll see how many people think govt. is hiding from them but there is also the famous AREA 51
area_51.jpg

DeletedUser5046

and it said tat there was no proof provoded to tell if it was true or not...

DeletedUser

Well there is pro's and con's to this argument (or truth and lies, depending on how you wish to look at everything), i have read many books on alien abductions and such, and some of them are unbelievable, literally, but some make you wonder. I also wonder, Area 51, is it a cover up or just another army base ?

DeletedUser

I also wonder, Area 51, is it a cover up or just another army base ?

It is a real army base, most likely to develop and test new aircrafts. The stealth fighter F-117 was often considered a UFO (and in fact was actually exactly that) and probably was used and tested there last century.

I've also read about alien abductions or contacts with aliens, but as far as I know they all happened after 1949. I've happened to read about contacts with elves and gnomes and fairies and pixies and whatever that seemed as plausible as the contacts with aliens, but happened some decades earlier. Basically you have the very same events, just with different beings.
I believe it's merely a psychological thing. Hallucinations/Imaginations with a different outfit.

DeletedUser5046

what if im an alien and im just pretending to be a human ^^

hmm...wouldnt it be weird? and how about those special peeps who dont look really normal...?

DeletedUser

It is a real army base, most likely to develop and test new aircrafts. The stealth fighter F-117 was often considered a UFO (and in fact was actually exactly that) and probably was used and tested there last century.

I've also read about alien abductions or contacts with aliens, but as far as I know they all happened after 1949. I've happened to read about contacts with elves and gnomes and fairies and pixies and whatever that seemed as plausible as the contacts with aliens, but happened some decades earlier. Basically you have the very same events, just with different beings.
I believe it's merely a psychological thing. Hallucinations/Imaginations with a different outfit.

Yes i have also read stuff about evles and such. I believe some of it is mass hysteria.

Also, with the images caught on camera, i have watched doco's on such things, and some they could not prove to be false, and has left them stunned, but even if there were aliens, being just normal civilians we would be the last to be told. And somehow i could link this (don't ask me how) with the moon mission, that either did or did not occur :eek:

DeletedUser

what if im an alien and im just pretending to be a human ^^

hmm...wouldnt it be weird? and how about those special peeps who dont look really normal...?

I have also read that there is humans which are actually star children, who were made with alien and human DNA and are living here on earth for experimentation and such...

DeletedUser

Yes i have also read stuff about evles and such. I believe some of it is mass hysteria.

Also, with the images caught on camera, i have watched doco's on such things, and some they could not prove to be false, and has left them stunned, but even if there were aliens, being just normal civilians we would be the last to be told. And somehow i could link this (don't ask me how) with the moon mission, that either did or did not occur :eek:
well evles are pure imagination like harry potter and lotr
and about images i myself have taken UFO photos thats all trick i showed it to my friends and they think its real if i not good at photography can fool people than anyone can do

DeletedUser8950

well evles are pure imagination like harry potter and lotr
and about images i myself have taken UFO photos thats all trick i showed it to my friends and they think its real if i not good at photography can fool people than anyone can do
And aliens aren't?;)
Little green men with flying saucers and little lazers...seems like sci-fi to me.
As said earlier, presuming aliens do exsist, they are probarbly not of high enough intelligence to go fly in space ships to earth.

DeletedUser

I always found it a very interesting subject...Is there life beyond the earth? Are we the only intelligent lifeforms in the whole galaxy? Their is proof there could be (in future) or could have been life on mars. Why do we only have the benefit of the Big Bang? Why did we evolve on this planet? All things I often wonder about.

DeletedUser

Rare Earth Theory is the [beep] holmes, aint no aliens in my back yard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

another question: if there are such creatures....are some aliens dumb?stoopid?silly? whatever?