Aliens

DeletedUser

Considering UFO stands for unidentified flying object, I'm surprised it's only 48%. I would think, if people actually understood the acronym, it would be 100%. After all, how many times have you looked up and said, "I wonder if that's a plane, a bird or superman?"

Hmm, well I know I said it a few times. :p

As to government coverups of ufo knowledge (do consider, if it's knowledge, then it's not unidentified to them, only to you), well that's reasonable. After all, it's not like they want you to know all of their flight activities. I mean, what's the point in having confidential, secret, and top secret clearances if they're just going to blather out all their military operations?

"This is ****** ****** Foxtrot over" *brezzk*

"go ahead WWF"

"We have Hulk Hogan on our radar, did you want us to blow him away over?" *brezzk ek ek*

"negative WWF, he's a wash. Cancel flight and return to base, over"

"Roger that, out"

"and now back to our regularly scheduled program. Take it away Jim."

"i'm a doctor not a pilot!"

200full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't believe I wasted my time posting that. See what boredom does to you?

DeletedUser

lol very much you say wrong that was a great post
well in many UFO sightings which seems to drop on earth the army comes and take someting suspicous in a truck (only US army) this is what eye witnesses say and i agree with you why is Govt. hiding it it will increase newspaper sale and profit of news channel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not only the US Army. my army done it a couple of time to.

As for flying then not from this world, I believe in them. They call committees.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I don't know much about the 5th state of matter, but I know it doesn't make a link to aliens and certainly not aliens with ray guns.

There are a few factors that can be assumed which may make life very rare, maybe even one to a universe but they're just assumtions and we can assume others things to the opposite effect.

DeletedUser

I don't know much about the 5th state of matter, but I know it doesn't make a link to aliens and certainly not aliens with ray guns.

1. Solid
2. Liquid
3. Gas
4. Plasma
5. Bose-Einstein Condensate

I'm not sure what any of them have to do with aliens.

DeletedUser

well no state have any relation with aliens
and elmyr you are a genius you know all 5 and west Shara

DeletedUser

1. Solid
2. Liquid
3. Gas
4. Plasma
5. Bose-Einstein Condensate

I'm not sure what any of them have to do with aliens.

What? Oh c'mon, they all have to do with aliens.

1. They defecate
2. They urinate
3. They release noxious fumes
4. They bleed
5. Hmm, I suspect this happens when they urinate on the dark side of the moon. Offal mess, i'm sure.

DeletedUser

well bose-einstein is not that
and he is saying these are not evidence of existence of Aliens
and your post again make me LOL why do you not apply as comedian

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I thought you would make the link between UFO's (flying disks) and anti-gravity technology.

Anyway... *Runs*

DeletedUser

I'm definitely against gravity. In fact, I'm for the belief there is no gravity, the Earth sucks.