Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone :)

baracer ... I think he figured he could get away with it mainly because I was female. He never said anything like that but just a feeling I had ... and hey .. only a female can make a male that mad when she beats him at his own game ;)

DeletedUser

nice thing for u to do... :)

truly females can make anyone mad :D

btw just saw this waddy1's town in which he told u to deposit money....3 member town of level 53,51 and 45....at this level almost all characters earn nice money...but still they had to do such stuffs to get town funded....there is something definetely wrong in those players!!!!!

and their town profile is also nice "if u are new and wanna learn this is the place"..i wonder wat they teach..on how to become founder of another town :laugh:..

DeletedUser

ag1234 Today at 12:32 AM
Ok, then

He has just degraded me to counselor though.

jag1234 Today at 12:33 AM
Now citizen.

jag1234 Today at 12:34 AM
Oh, my god!!

It was all a trick.

Made me LOL :laugh:

Took him a further 2 minutes to release what was happening after being demoted to counselor :D

Amazing Job Smitten

DeletedUser

After he found out he was tricked he sent me this telegram.

jag1234 On 10/23/09 at 6:52 AM
I'll have the entire world after your friends!!!!

I think he is the one with the Bulls Eye on his back. I wish a were a few levels lower so I could hit him myself. Although it will probably be awhile before he joins another town.

Thanks again for everyone's help and support. Come to my saloon and I will buy you a round.

DeletedUser

Awesome work Smitten, we should nominate you for Heroine of the month ;).

Now, since Jag revealed some of his contacts (Waddy and his town), they might be in for a visit from the masked avenger :bandit:.

DeletedUser

We contacted Waddy and he has denied having anything to do with it. Smart fellow!!! Not in his best interest to be associated with this Jag1234 character. Amazing how fast word travels though. I been getting a lot of telegrams form people all over the World letting me know that he is on their hit list. I wonder what it is like being the most hunted person in this world. Especially since he has no reputation to back it up. At least Billy the Kid earned being the most hunted person in the west with his SixShooter and being a mean S*B. All this guy has done is prove he is a STUPID S*B. LOL

DeletedUser

He must be an idiot to fall for his own con.. I've been monitoring this thread and I'm very pleased with the outcome, well done, this is very rare. I'm pretty sure that you learnt not to let this to happen again! *s******s*

DeletedUser

Good work all if i can help with the issue in the future if it starts to turn into gang violance hit me up so i can get my shoot on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.