Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I want to warn everyone to watch out for JAG1234. He is a thief and a liar. Do not invite him to your town. He talked his way into our town and talked his way into being a founder (dumb decision on my part) than he booted the whole town and put it up for sale. Please do not buy this town from him and condone this kind of activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I'd hate to be in your shoes.
I'd duel him, but I'm too high.

Thanks for the warning.

I wonder how he plans to sell the town...

DeletedUser14280

Jeez...talk about flaunting it.

Here's your town's new profile:
This town is for sale.

If you would like to purchase it, please talk to me and we will work out a deal in private.

And remember, always be aware of who you promote to founder.

Crime, Business and money are all that matter in the game.

Look on the bright side.
As long as he occupies the town, you can duel him.

DeletedUser

hey man, it sucks what happened. He is asleep right now. If he wakes up ill pay him a visit. Hopefully i can duel him.

DeletedUser14280

Hey, would it be alright for one of us to buy the town so that we can give it back to you?

DeletedUser

I cant see how you can buy it (or sell it for that matter) without pushing duels or a real money external transaction.

Both of which would put your account at risk of being banned :nowink:

DeletedUser

Thanks

He wants someone to go to a town of his choosing and deposit the money for the town and than he will invite you to the new town and promote you to founder and he leaves. The problem with a thief and a liar is you cant trust them to do what he says so after you make the deposit he will not invite you to the town and you are out the money. He is too low for me to hit as well.

DeletedUser

Too low for me but yeah people who are low enough to him hit should get together and keep hitting him 'til he leaves.

Crime never pays... lol

Well done to him though, maybe next time you guys will think twice about who you promote & you better hope the duelers of world 8 are kind and honest enough to help you get your town back :D

DeletedUser14280

No, Gyoza's honest enough, I think.
As long as there's a profit in it for him, he'd help out as well.

So, which town does he want the money deposited in?

DeletedUser

Full cred' to this guy for being the most evil badass in the wild west.
Also, kill him.

DeletedUser

ill see if i can pay em a visit, if my A.D.D. dont kick in to soon.

DeletedUser

jag1234 39 0 Duel not possible
i cant touch em. but i can put him on my towns bordem list so they can play kickball with em.

DeletedUser14280

I just recommended to Jag that he sell the town to EVERYONE, and let everyone interested share in it.
Was that a good thing to say, or a bad thing?

DeletedUser

Gyoza is such a phony cheating liar

JAG says that the bidding is at 18k

Status
Not open for further replies.