Advice on dealing with bullies

DeletedUser

Two people from a neighboring town have come into our town and dueled only people 10 dueling levels lower than them. We went over to their town and knocked their lower people who we were able to have a fighting chance with out, and gained levels to be able to stand them off.

Now, they only attack around our level 18 players, or wait till we put out working items on. (the attackers who are hitting us are level 26 and 28) They will attack, and then immediately go back to their hotel so none of our higher level people can't attack them back. Our town had absolutely no duels before this, and no mortician even (we built the mortician so we could fight back), and our mortician looks like this:

Statistics of the town Soul Society
All duels 229
Duels won 157
Duels lost 72
Difference 85
Passed-out opponents 5
Passed-out members --
Highest counting hit in a duel 46 Damage (Woland)
Highest counting hit received in a duel 61 Damage (standhal)
Best dueler of the town MFkaki (190 damage)
Best dueling opponent 216 Damage (standhal)

We don't want to make the lower level people in their town suffer for these two "founders" because it wouldn't be fair, but we don't know how to make them leave our lower level guys alone when we have clearly beaten them. I think honestly, that they are exploiting the hotel, and you shouldn't be able to use it for a certain period of time after you've used it last.

But in the meanwhile, anyone have any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Camp their town. As soon as the duel link is available, take it. Have some other members do the same. Keep dueling them until you knock them out, then continue over the next few days to make sure they cannot leave.

If it happens again, keep doing it until they get the picture. Switch shifts with members who haven't dueled them every now and then. No point in wasting your time.

DeletedUser

We got 3 of our best fighters, me being one of them, doing that, but they don't come out and attack us. They come out and hit the guys that are level 20 and under, instead of our level 25, 26, and 27s, and then run right back into the hotel. They are even using OUR hotel so that you need to catch them literally within minutes of them coming out.

DeletedUser

If they are consistently dueling people significantly lower than them, what are they getting out of it? I guess by now, your members are scheduling sleep immediately after each job and banking their money straight away. Surely if there is very little cash gain and very little XP gain, they'll stop soon?

How long has it been going on?

DeletedUser

Camp their town. As soon as the duel link is available, take it. Have some other members do the same. Keep dueling them until you knock them out, then continue over the next few days to make sure they cannot leave.

If it happens again, keep doing it until they get the picture. Switch shifts with members who haven't dueled them every now and then. No point in wasting your time.

That's what you have to do. You must sacrifice everything in order to stop these people. Hit em constantly and hit em hard.

Use their strategy against them.

DeletedUser

This is why I prefer playing adventurer for fighting class.

Go to their town.
Duel them.
Sleep in their hotel for free.
Win.

DeletedUser

If they are consistently dueling people significantly lower than them, what are they getting out of it? I guess by now, your members are scheduling sleep immediately after each job and banking their money straight away. Surely if there is very little cash gain and very little XP gain, they'll stop soon?

How long has it been going on?

It has been going on now for a couple of weeks. It doesn't matter how many times we beat them, how many times we pass them out, they just won't quit. 2 of their own town members ended up quitting the game because we had gone in and used them to level up to be able to hit the 2 instigators (we went the high road and only hit people around our own levels). Our top fighters have gained a bunch of levels off of it, but we are concerned about the harrassment of our members that can't fight like we do, and our lower levels, constantly being picked on.

This game is fun- being harrassed isn't. And we don't want to resort to bottom feeding their lower guys, because that isn't honorable, or fair to those guys.

Diggo11

If they haven't quit after two weeks then I'd pick on their medium level members and send them invitations to your town. After the're forced out squeeze out the lower level members. The founders will then choke and be forced the abandon ship.

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly. Recruit their own town members. If their citizens are getting punished for the bullies' gameplay they probably won't want to stay in the town. And you guys probably aren't the only victims.

Before attacking though, send them a telegram saying that unless your town's lower level players stop getting hit, you guys will be hitting them. Give them the option to join you or get their bullies to stop.

Diggo11

Before attacking though, send them a telegram saying that unless your town's lower level players stop getting hit, you guys will be hitting them. Give them the option to join you or get their bullies to stop.
I think two weeks is a long enough warning, don't you think?

DeletedUser

yeah, a few of us already used their lower level players to level up to the levels of the bullies. I suppose, we can just have the rest of our town use the same strategy, until everyone has outleveled them.

Diggo11

Don't attack the heart my friend, cut off the limbs.
If you can't cut the weed then poisen the roots.
If you can't knock someone off their perch, knock the perch itself.

If you want to bring down the founder recruit HIS middle levels against him, and make the lowers flee. With no-one to hold up his perch he will fall.

DeletedUser

Well, the lower level members might not be aware of what is going on.

DeletedUser

Now, the founder left his town, joined another, and just bought a tons of dueling equipment and returned to his same routine. This happened after his town lost 3 members. He and the other bully only have 2 more townsfolk left other than themselves, and they just won't stop. This is about a month this has been going on now. I'm seriously thinking of arranging to pay a huge town to keep him passed out 24/7. Anyone interested?

DeletedUser

There is a new game called "The West Hugs" that gem is moderating you may want to check it out.

DeletedUser

Thanks to the help of Tombstone, I have forced a surrender, finally. Talamare was so kind as to let me into his town to get superior equipment, and I gave his town some cash, and then singlehandedly passed out the two bullies in one duel a piece. After promising to continue passing them out if they continued harrassing us, they declared a ceasefire.

DeletedUser

Our town is facing almost the same problem. We don't have anyone strong enough to stand up to our bully. Plus, my kids founded the town and got their cousins and friends to join. The oldest one is 11.

DeletedUser

I'm having the same problem in my town now. We are mostly adventurers and workers, no duelers to speak of. We've lost so much money to these people. I'm not sure how to make it stop.