Advice on dealing with bullies

DeletedUser

I like to help in some instances like this, if possible. But I'm having a hard time even finding some of the people referenced in this thread. I can't find a Talamare, I can't find Nopoodle.

DeletedUser

Give us some names, guys.

Most of these situations are best handled without guns, I believe. Mind you, having a big gun does make people liste, even if you are not using it ;)

DeletedUser1855

Hire us. Town name "BEST IN THE WEST". The best dueling town. They will be force to leave their town and join "two guns" (a town near us).

DeletedUser

Yes, please. Let them come to Two Guns. Best thing I ever did. I make great xp every day off of Best in the West. They duel each other and we all duel them. Some days its hard to find decent targets that aren't KO'd.

If you need help I may be able to get you some help. We need names though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really want you guys to increase your level so it is worth my time to duel. Lets see how I will do against Mekolp. He seems to be a good dueler.
It'll have to be for another day, and I hope you come back to BITW, with fargo having trouble and you the other side of the world... not many good targets there anymore. Only one giving 150+ xp and he's koed.

Yes, please. Let them come to Two Guns. Best thing I ever did. I make great xp every day off of Best in the West. They duel each other and we all duel them. Some days its hard to find decent targets that aren't KO'd.

If you need help I may be able to get you some help. We need names though.

Don't start trying to get new recruits, BITW's number are already running low =(

DeletedUser1855

nice one Mekolp. I will be coming, just shopping (they had 3 items which I was looking for). Do you want to arrange a dueling time? We can talk in the game. I know mostly I will lose coz you are very high in reflex and my toughness is not that great.

DeletedUser

Yes Mekolp. Arrange a duel with him. I hear it is by appointment only.

DeletedUser

nice one Mekolp. I will be coming, just shopping (they had 3 items which I was looking for). Do you want to arrange a dueling time? We can talk in the game. I know mostly I will lose coz you are very high in reflex and my toughness is not that great.

You're the one with the tight schedule... tell me when you got a weapon and I'll try to hit during that time.

DeletedUser1855

I always have weapon. Hit me anytime. I should be returning to BITW in next 24 hours. (unless someone KO me, which happens very often)

DeletedUser

You guys are amazing.

While it was interesting rummaging through your boasting and taunting in treads dedicated to it, it is only annoying if you do so in every tread on the forum.

Believe it or not, there are other players on this server, there are other issues. No matter how strong or active, others deserve their place in the forum and in the game.

DeletedUser

either become a bully yourself and avenge, wither suffer. thats my oppinion.

some greek wiseman said, "the strong did what they could, now the weak will suffer waht they must"

DeletedUser8950

I'm having the same problem in my town now. We are mostly adventurers and workers, no duelers to speak of. We've lost so much money to these people. I'm not sure how to make it stop.
Simple. Bank it or donate it. Improve bank if it's too small. Stock up items to sell until when you sell them you can buy an item, that way they won't steal the cash.

DeletedUser

I donate all my cash to town immediately and keep all products until I have enough for whatever item I want/need to purchase. Town loves it too. Hardly ever lose cash to duelers.

DeletedUser

either become a bully yourself and avenge, wither suffer. thats my oppinion.

some greek wiseman said, "the strong did what they could, now the weak will suffer waht they must"

...until we as a civilization rise enough to create humanity.

Being as we are now, I do not approve bullying. Our common wisdom could and should see the benefit, find a benefit, for all involved.

Let us look at our example right here. We are all here to play a game. Why would any benefit one receives from bullying and molesting justify victims bad feelings. Everyone is entitled to have fun, as long as that does not make others suffer.

Sure, the game itself in not creating rules to prevent anyone from being ...bad. It is our own ethic, humanity or just plain kindness that should guide our actions.

DeletedUser1855

Sure, the game itself in not creating rules to prevent anyone from being ...bad. It is our own ethic, humanity or just plain kindness that should guide our actions.

This is just a game and why people get so personal. Just have fun. If you are not having fun move on to a different game. It is not worth to duel if you are not getting 60 - 80 exp unless you are on a mission to KO him.