Adjustments to character class advantages to balance soldiers and duelers

DeletedUser

Maybe I didn't understand the -3 cause everyone says +3, but thats already there
The leadership for soldiers is a fine idea,
But I think it's a bit overpowering if you have a lvl 65 soldier with all kinds of leadership.
I guess my ideas not better, but just...how can I put it in a nice way?...different. They're both good, but need a few adjustements

DeletedUser

no, i like the leadership idea for soldiers, however i do not want to give up any of the current soldier bonuses. duelers could be given an extra bonus too.

i am in favor for an experience bonus rather than a money bonus for duelers, and their speed could be increased as well. however, an experience bonus might throw off the dueling range.
im also in favor of giving duelers an aim bonus, especially since the dueling class items seem to favor aim and shooting, but a shooting bonus would be unfair.

DeletedUser

As would an appearance bonus. But I don't think that it should have 3 skill boosts all together. 1 is good. And instead of an EXP bonus, they could have health regenerated 25% faster.

Harsha..

yes, why?

if you disagree, you need to give your reasons and a convincing argument to support your theory, just like Niska and Elmyr do

DeletedUser

harsha is juz mad coz he rolled a dueler and rly wants to be a soldier now

DeletedUser

Oh, grow up.
If you can't stay on topic, then get the hell out.

Harsha..

harsha is juz mad coz he rolled a dueler and rly wants to be a soldier now

hmm.....infact, mate

i am a neutral, in W2, i am a WORKER, who duels, so it is fair that i posted this, as i am on the neutral side...and i wanted to see a more equal balancing of the character classes

as soon as i finish my exams, i'll make a fresh thread with the right combination, i'm sure that you will like it!

DeletedUser

Duelers should have something like +5 to max weapon damage and a 25% faster hp regeneration, since they walk through cities fighting, they need hp lmao, and they are very papers.

Soldier tactics should be lowered to like 15-20%

DeletedUser

I agree that tactics should be lowered, but around 30%, not 20%. As for your ideas about the dueler, +5 to max weapon damage is good, and the hp regeneration has been said several times.

DeletedUser

if it was +5% to the weapons base value then it could be interesting , but if it's a straight +5 dammage it would be fairly overpowering at low levels and marginal at best at high levels.

Bearing in mind where this +5 is put into the damage equation

DeletedUser

Yes, its true, maybe a percentage bonus damage to weapons is best, so it will be balanced at all levels.