Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser28032

Yeah you're all underground...well ice actually... but that just getting picky, either way good luck watching the sunrise ;)
I'll be looking at doing a jump to the morning pretty soon I am just seeing if Johann and Jon have anything further to say to Harriet etc before i do it.

DeletedUser13682

Depends on Harriet's reply. Probably nothing more than an ok and a move next door.

Deleted User - 819397

Zem, Tiger, one of you two are up in Tiran.

For that matter, what am I up in? Not FFG, and I've been asleep in BAZ for a while...is it my turn in Sentinels? I'm blanking haha.

DeletedUser28032

yeah you're up in Sentinels though i probably should come up with a reply for it as well

DeletedUser35174

Tiger i gotta ask you. When is FFG gonna finish? im thinking of putting up my Rp after you finish yours.

Edit: guys do any of yous have plans to start an Rp after FFG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

No, but I do have plans to maybe do an RP after Irulia is finished depending on how Irulia goes.

DeletedUser

Regal, I'll try to post in Tiran ASAP. Been kinda busy recently. And Jonduan, won't be long now...

Edit: oh and Regal, in FFG nothing is going to happen to you on the way, so just head straight to the throne room (although I should warn you that no-one is actually there, as the king, Cladenhon, Oren & Leo are in the king's personal chambers, which are nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Ahh, ok thanks for that clarification...I figured Dist would head for the throne room, as that's where he's used to seeing the king, but even though the man's crazed, he'd realize the next logical step is to try his chambers, so I'll get that in there. Thanks!

Yeah, I understand being busy...my research job is Monday-Friday 8-5. I get to self-regulate...pick my breaks and stuff, but I don't take many, as the job we're doing is massive haha. However, whenever my code is compiling or the emulator is launching (the emulator takes for freaking ever to launch) I'll hop on for a minute or two...not long enough to reply to anything, but ah well.

DeletedUser31931

Tiger if you want to post in Tiran since Daner is unconscious at the moment.

As for sentinels, I'll do one this evening.

Deleted User - 819397

I could also use a description of the hall, Tiger. I was originally going to go with gargoyles to animate, but I don't know if they're even there, and since Zem needs a description, in your next post in FFG I'd really appreciate some detail. I also have an absolutely insane idea involving a pillar or five...and it's exactly the kind of thing Dist would do. Go to absolutely ludicrous, do not pass Go or collect $200 (aka sane choices).

DeletedUser

Ugh...I need to post in stuff... I'll get round to it either tonight or tomorrow morning, but first I need an IV drip of caffiene, or horse tranquilizer. Or maybe both.

Apelatia

Well, I could talk to myself all day in the kitchen? :( That would turn Ragnar into an insecure, unmotivated loner though. I need a boss is what I mean. After all, you guys got Stieg, Mr. Weiland, Isaac & Speer.

Deleted User - 819397

I'd "Scald" you? Ok, I'll go get a pot of boiling water and prep to pour it on you should Braet PM me :laugh:

I'll post in Sentinels ASAP, and I think that's all I'm up in atm...

DeletedUser31931

I'm sorry for being away, but real life has ended for now. I've shut down that save file for a bit. Well until one of the sims (my grandmother) fell over and broke her leg and arm and dislocated her shoulder that is. Yeah, I've therefore got a bit on this weekend what with doing jobs around her house since her helper isn't here to do that (she's taking some time off whilst my grandmother's in hospital) and my parents are at the hospital. Therefore I can't get on as much as I'd like and so I'll try to post responses next week.

DeletedUser28032

Right I am off on holiday now so I'll see you all in about a week. However Regal's agreed to look after my characters in Tiran and Sentinels, BAZ I am afraid will just have to wait till I am back as its far too complex to explain but never fear your characters can all resume their mortal peril once I return ;)