About praying...

DeletedUser

yeah, as if that will help you.

What is this, church time kiddy special?

Remember kids, a lash on the back a day keeps the satan away. :d
<SCREAMING>child molester!!!<SCREAMING> (I tried all caps but something keeps demoting the case)EDIT: weird now it isn't doing it, I guess if you have a message that is mixed upper and lower cases then it doesn't do the demote thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How'd I become a child molester from that?

Wait, nevermind. I don't really want to know.

DeletedUser

What do you 'See' from praying in real life? and what do you gain?

Ive prayed in game and not prayed in game and tbh I havent noticed any difference, but then Real life believers do the same, they pray and are repaid by disease or misfortune, so it all comes down to ...do you have faith?

Faith in the programmers that wrote the game to serve you well for having faith they will provide you some form of reward for being a god fearing citizen....or....is the programmer an athiest and is penalising you for being so gullible to have faith in something you cant see .... I suppose we shall never know.

DeletedUser

It would be a bad idea to add this to the game. No offense, but I think of the KKK as a terrorist group.

DeletedUser

i have prayed and put in over 30 hours gaurding the fort with numorous injurys what do it take to get a bloody flag very frustrating to say the least and praying does nothing hear hear

DeletedUser

I think I've been very lucky about that Union Flag, I first searched for two hours and found nothing, then I prayed, searched again for two hours and I already had the flag:)

DeletedUser

Behind the everyday routine, God and The Devil are smoking heavily, drinking the finest scotch, playing poker and placing bets on which players will find the Union Flag and which won't.

DeletedUser

I pray Every day before doing Two 2-hour work. I dont know why, but sometimes, I find better items, and sometimes I gain less exp.
But yeah, I dont know if it works realy.

DeletedUser

Back to the main topic of praying

I think that praying may just be a way for game creators and moderators to keep people attracted to the game, wanting to find out what it is and not quitting until they do. Maybe it is just there until they work out how it can be useful in the game.
or
They already have a use for it and it doesn't get unleashed until a certain time or point in the game.

DeletedUser

maybe praying has an affect only on sunday mornings. after all, its a CHURCH. not a temple or something

DeletedUser

...after all, its a CHURCH. not a temple or something
What's the difference?

temple
noun a building devoted to the worship of a god or gods.
[SIZE=-1] — ORIGIN[/SIZE] Latin templum ‘open or consecrated space’.

church
noun a building used for public worship.[SIZE=-1]
— ORIGIN[/SIZE] from Greek kuriakon doma ‘Lord’s house’, from kurios ‘master or lord’.