A warning about Derek1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

Derek isn't a bully. He's a win in human form, a trailblazer.

Look, you can duel whoever and do whatever. This is the west. There's no laws, just morals. The player made "laws" are just like guidelines. You don't have to be all "oh I wont attack builders because its not nice" or "I got a town invite, so I must stay there foreverz" No, you don't have to do anything. You have the right to do whatever you want.

If only others thought like you saucey :)

Just for folk who do not know me from world one, I would also like to update you to the fact that up until level 50 I too was a pure builder, I got my skull caved in many times too - you know what though, it's okay - it's just a game ;)

DeletedUser

As addressed to the psychologists post, I was not sat at my laptop waiting for you and aim to wake up - for the most part I was up getting ready for work, eating breakfast and actually at work, it may surprise you but this game can be played absolutely anywhere with the power of wireless internet :razz:

Pic proof or lies.

I'm better now BTW. Substances from last night's rage has started wearing off.

Thanks for keeping the game interesting Derek :)

DeletedUser

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I find it hilarious this thread is still alive and kicking. Derek you have moved up to legendary status in the west for upsetting so many people. Keep up the good work :laugh:

DeletedUser

hahaha for real, whoever made this thread probably made derek the most famous player on the game

DeletedUser

It made Derek a well known player with the worse reputation. :unsure:

lol I am glad this thread was made.

DeletedUser

Since it is a game, and since Derek has clearly and repeatedly explained his intentions on this game without lying at all ...his reputation is gold. You people can sit in your outhouse reading your "unwritten rules" magazine while Derek sneaks up and shoots you in the a$$.

DeletedUser14006

Today I made over $1k in three back to back duels from one builder - this motivates me to keep dueling them.

I also have my 'Gunslinger' medal - big thank you to all workers out there for making this possible!

DeletedUser

I think that Derek is following the law of the West in his own way..more power to him and all that. I find it funny that this thread was started to begin with when he obviously posted in many places his choice of playing style.

Good luck to you Derek..oh, and don't duel workers - is very bad :p

DeletedUser16628

May the force be with you!!!The bloody path.............................

DeletedUser14006

I can answer that question for you sir, it is because I am a very good friend to the art thief - this is where I got my 'Master of the Underworld' medal from ;)

Also, I am only about $200k from respeccing to 100% pure offensive duelist there and it will be me that does the hunting there!

DeletedUser

Wow Derek - you have a whole topic set up for you with 18 pages in it!
... but i guess attention is never enough, isnt it? :)

At the same time i'd like to invite everyone who'd like to hunt Derek and his mega ally to World 1. Just choose soldier class and duel everyone ;)

DeletedUser1121

Yeah, the little bugger keeps knocking himself out on a NPC :)
WEll, plenty more fish in the sea they always say.

DeletedUser14006

Wow Derek - you have a whole topic set up for you with 18 pages in it!
... but i guess attention is never enough, isnt it? :)

At the same time i'd like to invite everyone who'd like to hunt Derek and his mega ally to World 1. Just choose soldier class and duel everyone ;)

As Desi said - good luck with that ;)

DeletedUser14029

Well Derek is no doubt famous on W1 - but what we fear is his friends, not himself! :D

DeletedUser14006

Well Derek is no doubt famous on W1 - but what we fear is his friends, not himself! :D

Hahaha! That will change in a few months :)

Currently at $175k/$375k from being able to perform a complete respec to killer :ph34r:

Then you will fear me and my friends :laugh:

And I will still be a killer postman, no skills required.

DeletedUser14029

I have but one request - maintain your Respectability on World One and duel others when they're in Dueling Set. I will have no regrets losing :p
We're the relics of The West rofl, respect pl0x ^^

DeletedUser14006

Goes without saying Erica, although miestas will be an exception to that rule ;)

DeletedUser14006

Hahaha, how many 1 on 1 small battles have we initiated and lost?

Zero

It is easy to take them with enough online participation, I proved this when I led the assassins to victories three consecutive times.

It is a lot harder to defend a small fort due to constantly being outgunned.

If this is all lokiju has to try and prove he is superior to us then I scoff at it and tell him to launch a large battle against us :)

And to address your question, no - it is because lokiju is a noob and so are all the folk who follow him - I have spoke to folk who used to be in miesta towns, they all say the same thing - but that is going off topic as this thread is about me lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.