A warning about Derek1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14029

Hahaha, how many 1 on 1 small battles have we initiated and lost?

Zero

It is easy to take them with enough online participation, I proved this when I led the assassins to victories three consecutive times.

It is a lot harder to defend a small fort due to constantly being outgunned.

If this is all lokiju has to try and prove he is superior to us then I scoff at it and tell him to launch a large battle against us :)

And to address your question, no - it is because lokiju is a noob and so are all the folk who follow him - I have spoke to folk who used to be in miesta towns, they all say the same thing - but that is going off topic as this thread is about me lmao!
Guy, guy - your Assassins' attacks are indeed impressive. However back in World 1 you failed in numerous assaults :D
How 'bout initiating a battle against a completed small fort and see for ourselves... Fort Bloody Pines perhaps? ^^

DeletedUser

Guy, guy - your Assassins' attacks are indeed impressive. However back in World 1 you failed in numerous assaults :D
How 'bout initiating a battle against a completed small fort and see for ourselves... Fort Bloody Pines perhaps? ^^

How much of these you've taken lately? Zero? (tumble)

Each time you tried I am getting like 1200xp and really like it.

This is going way too off-topic, but at least we show new players W1 is still fun and they can join the party. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

a pity I have never joined in recent attacks in W1 or battles in W12. too occupied now that my exam is near the end... Duels are jobs take much less time :D
Never been strong attacking nor defending. Just find it funny Derek claiming about military successes back in W1... though in W12 its undisputed I am afraid ^^

DeletedUser14006

mc50t4.png

hsp89d.png

Perfect example!

I could sucessfully duel soldiers if I wanted to but what is the point?

$37 in exchange for 12 energy points!

Where is the fun in that?

Now if you duel a builder it is fun for a variety of reasons:

1) Usually they have more cash.

2) It is so much more fun when you know they do not stand a chance.

3) You can always hope and pray for one of those whiny messages that make it soooo worthwhile :laugh:

DeletedUser

Hi guys my town has also had its fair share of experiences with Derek, as he is currently camping our town and crushing our workers. We have an entire 3 page thread about him. He has made over 10 attacks on us so far - all to our workers. This is not respected, although I realize your just having fun as do all of us attacking the occasional worker. But over 10 attacks in one week? Our entire town would appreciate it if you laid off a bit. If not this could turn to something less then friendly.

I'm not trying to be whiny cause back in W7 it was nice to hit workers all the time =D Trust me, I get where your coming from. Just could ya lay off a bit? some workers and soldiers are getting piss =)

Thanks,
Shawn

(btw I like the "Crazy Derek" bit)

DeletedUser

10 in one weak????? are you serious??? NOOOO?

to be honest thats not bad for somebody camping your town....

Our town must been attacked twice that by one guy over 1 week.

(It is still bad 10 times i mean, shame on you derek, you racist!)

that was alllllll a joke by the way, plz nobody kill me.... :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

GO CAMP MACKY'S TOWN AND BEAT THE FRICKING CRAP OUTTA HER
hahah just kidding

DeletedUser

Lol he'd never do that to me, after all I am a pure builder / somebody who never carrys money :razz:

anyway, i think you made some kind of a mistake, you use He when talking about a man example me, The pro 100

You use her when talking about a woman, example : you , derek :razz:

P.S plz attack shawn for me (I heard he carries alot of $ with him), oh and by the way I was talking about a different derek in my example .... :nowink:

DeletedUser14006

He has made over 10 attacks on us so far - all to our workers.

I refute that statement, it is definately nearer 20 :laugh:

While I do enjoy a good duel with a defenseless worker I have to admit I have strayed from the pure worker beating path and I have dueled quite a few soldiers and duelists lately.

I will promise to stick to beating on workers from now on if you promise not to send any more soldiers after me :)

DeletedUser

!!!!!!!! I HATE U MACKY
he just attacked me, man hes good 34-365
but he got no cash =D im on my way to hit u now macky
btw, u think derek doesn't hit pure workers? uur dead wrong

DeletedUser

HAHA lol what a hmmm alright man calm down, Ye i love my hotel too

It was a joke by the way... dont blame me for derek attacking you

damn you for listening to me derek :laugh:

DeletedUser

So, what happen to Derek left Assassins and joining the Shadow? I thought you settled there?(tumble)

DeletedUser14006

So, what happen to Derek left Assassins and joining the Shadow? I thought you settled there?(tumble)

Nope, read the profile - Zero Motivation Duelist & Freelance Fort General

This means I can have a mix of what I like doing best, I am not situated in any one town - I can still have fun beating on the weak and innocent wrench wielding builders and at the same time I can still have some good times steeping up to the plate as a Fort General for the Assassins ;)

DeletedUser14006

This is absolutely ludicrous, the only way this guy could have had 2HP is if he was dueled just before my duel ended, chances of this happening would be extremely slim.

But then the following evening I go one better:

2s10jex.png

This is unreal, absolutely crazy!

DeletedUser1121

you rock man. i only wish i had the time and motivation to keep logging in to W12 and kick builders asses

Status
Not open for further replies.