A Message to Newbies

DeletedUser

Actually Neo,

In the top 50 exp players ...

11 laborers
33 adventurers
6 duelers

And each each 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50 bracket. adventurers either outnumber or tie with the number of laboerers in that bracket.

So I don't think laborers have such a big advantage experience wise ;)

DeletedUser

but there aren't an even number of adventurers and workers, so that cant be reliable. i would go by the jobs, and the fact that workers get a bonus to their exp. workers have some excellent exp. jobs that they can do, and you can grow very quickly. however, i have not been an adventurer long enough to speak for adventurers. im also a trading adventurer, trying to see how much money i can make.

DeletedUser

if you choose the worker class that does not mean that you are a builder. :| and actually builders have a very quick start but after that the experience jobs suck!

DeletedUser

It takes a buttload of skill to get into dueling clothing and beat someone that's out mining silver, it really does.

rolleyes

DeletedUser

It takes a buttload of skill to get into dueling clothing and beat someone that's out mining silver, it really does.

rolleyes

what are you trying to say holy just attacked billy and lost?

DeletedUser

Clothing that aids in mining silver is not advantageous to dueling. You lose all those dueling-related bonuses so you make for an weakened target.

Nonetheless, a loss is a loss, one shouldn't try to play it off because they weren't in their dueling gear.

DeletedUser529

It would look rather funny to ask your duelling pardner to wait a sec while he changes his clothing. Ain't going to happen, you get caught with your duelling pants down and you know what happens.