A Message to Newbies

DeletedUser

My advice is simple:choose the adventurer class and don't join a town.

For adventuring...among working benefits, my favorite is free lodging at all hotels up to level 2.

Townies live in constant fear of duelers and pump money and work into a town with little in return.

That said, I wish the best to town recruiters.

Plan to breakdown towns and society has been enacted. Step one: determent of new members from joining towns is in effect!

DeletedUser

People joining are better off being duelers because this worlds so advanced, they can duel the builders and non duelers for large sums of cash. Also they should join towns lots of places have maxed out towns or very close to max meaning anything they can make can be banked. I dont know anyone that has 10k sitting in the bank

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

phil has $10000 sitting around, but he's not in a town.

but im going to put in a perspective for being a builder.
wait, builders mostly suck, except they get a lot of good jobs and grow fast at around level 18.

duelers are awesome, experience can be hard to come by for a while.

no idea about adventurers. trading sounds like an awesome way to go though. some of the best paying jobs that way.

DeletedUser

not having a bank can hold much more. nice thinking there phil.

DeletedUser

until you die and hes telling people to go adventurer way which normally means trapping. Bears have been known to kill a few people that didnt join towns. I know someone that tried it w4 and quit because she got koed and lost about 6k cash. Hes just being to cautious duelers are never a problem if your smart you can avoid dueling all to gather

DeletedUser

if your not in a town, then dodging and aim and stuff are not really needed. so add those in health points. if you have enough health points, those bears wont hurt so much.
they could allow the building of a secret hidout anywhere on the map. you could sleep there for free, for a crappy sleep, and you could upgrade your hole to hold a bit more money. but if you go to buy an item, you have to have the money on you, cause money cant be transfered from a hole in the ground.
also add in the chance of getting your hole robbed. you'd lose some of that money.

and this wouldn't be limited to townless people, anyone could do it. and the hole could hold at most $2000, cause its just a hole.

DeletedUser

at this point pretty much any one will let you join there town

all you would have to do is join bank as much cash as possible and leave
if you join another town the money transfers over but whilst between towns can you still soend it out of the bank

DeletedUser

at this point pretty much any one will let you join there town

all you would have to do is join bank as much cash as possible and leave
if you join another town the money transfers over but whilst between towns can you still soend it out of the bank

what? i didn't get any of that.

as soon as you leave a town your money goes into your hand.

kman288 said:
if your not in a town, then dodging and aim and stuff are not really needed. so add those in health points. if you have enough health points, those bears wont hurt so much.

I certainly wouldn't do that :| more points you would have in trapping would mean a less chance of getting hurt. Either that or just buy yourself a fancy stetson. they're only 7k

DeletedUser3325

I'm adventure, but I LOVE to duel.. I choose adventure because of it's advantages...
Dueler biggest advantage it that motivation for dueling raises faster... I don't understand why to NOT join any town..

DeletedUser

what? i didn't get any of that.

as soon as you leave a town your money goes into your hand.

I certainly wouldn't do that :| more points you would have in trapping would mean a less chance of getting hurt. Either that or just buy yourself a fancy stetson. they're only 7k

health points help for all jobs though, not just trapping jobs. adding more health points will always make injuries not hurt so much, no matter the job.

DeletedUser

yeah but we were talking about a job which mainly required trapping

DeletedUser

since this is ment to b a message to newbies i think it should read

Before you post look at http://www.weststats.com

but in much bigger writing that they have to ok before being allowed to post

DeletedUser

there should be a pop-up with a link to the west stats that you have to click the link to exit the window.

DeletedUser

health points help for all jobs though, not just trapping jobs. adding more health points will always make injuries not hurt so much, no matter the job.

Still not a very good idea.Concentrating so much on HP will simply not let you do good jobs.Its easier to buy good gear and thus have a decent labor point.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I don't live in fear of dueling, I'm an adventurer but it's very hard to actually find someone decent to duel :bandit:

DeletedUser

I don't live in fear of dueling, I'm an adventurer but it's very hard to actually find someone decent to duel :bandit:

I don't need to duel, I just stand in front of a mirror and do my Travis Bickle impression and I'm satisfied. You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?

DeletedUser9470

People joining are better off being duelers because this worlds so advanced, they can duel the builders and non duelers for large sums of cash. Also they should join towns lots of places have maxed out towns or very close to max meaning anything they can make can be banked. I dont know anyone that has 10k sitting in the bank

coming from someone who is constantly kod by adventurers...
:p

worker is by far the best cat, second is adventurer.
all depends what youre objective is in the game?
1-becoming the best dueller? -ask phonebook who the best dueller in W1 is... he'll answer HOLYSATAN! is holysatan a duellist?:nowink:
2-getting up the ranks? again, workers have the advantage.

adventuring is the best all rounding cat and a very good compromise as ur chance of becoming the highest ranked player or the best dueller are minimal.