A Few Random Facts

DeletedUser

Hell, don't send me any files of it.
Elmyr, must have 10 then.
Turda, no it's a 3x smaller penis.

DeletedUser

here is a random fact for you. Chuck Norris' real first name is Carlos Ray Norris.

DeletedUser

Here's a random fact: If a native Hawaiian woman places the flower on her right ear, she is available. (The bigger the flower, the more desperate)

DeletedUser

Here is where I come in. 3 inches is the amount the statue of liberty sways in 50 mph winds, 22 is the amount of twist needed to solve a rubix cube, 1 of 8 people in the US have worked at McDonalds before, the eiffel tower have been sold 2 times to scrap iron dealers ( from con man Victor Lustig ) 1,680 hours is the longest monopoly game ever played, 63 is the age of the first person to go over Niagra falls in a barrel and survive, 2 million approximate members are in oprah winfrey's online bookclub, 500 members are in the Professional Elvis Impersonators Association, 9 spikes are on Bart Simpsons head in the show The Simpsons, 897 stairs to the top of the Washington monument, John Wayne smoked 5 packs of camel cigarettes a day.There is 35 bathrooms in the White house,125$ was the amount Toto the dog was payed a week in "The Wisard of Oz", .0000000024 ounces of cocaine found in one gallon of Coca-Cola up until 1929,

And finally my favorite...
It take 45 seconds ( average) for a Twinkie to explode in a microwave

DeletedUser

It's nice to see that what started out as a dumb joke could end up providing some new useless trivia to stuff into my feeble brain! Thanks guys. :)

DeletedUser

22 is the amount of twist needed to solve a rubix cube

Your trivia is out of date. The minimum number of turns to solve a Rubik's cube has been reduced to 20.

"Tomas Rokicki, Herbert Kociemba, Morley Davidson, and John Dethridge prove that God's Number for the Cube is exactly 20."

http://www.cube20.org/

DeletedUser

Top Ten Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies

1. It is always possible to park directly outside any building you are visiting.
2. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
3. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
4. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any invading alien civilization.
5. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
6. No one involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption or alien invasion will ever go into shock.
7. When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.
8. You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.
9. Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds, unless it's the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
10. Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment you turn the television on.

DeletedUser

random trivia facts:

St John's Wood is the only tube station name that does not contain any of the letters from the word MACKEREL.

Ohio is the only American State that does not contain any of the letters from the word MACKEREL.

Don't ask me how i know these things. i just do.

DeletedUser

Smack her or else! contains all of the letters in the word Mackerel, and then some!

DeletedUser

Where I am currently residing "Bagel" is just another word for a huntin' dog!

DeletedUser

Because you were eaten by sperm whales? Hmm, on second thought forget I asked.