9/11-was the U.S goverment involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I expected you would have some sarcastic comment Marcothy only you were more gentle than I thought you would be.... But taking sides is not what I am talking about!

I am simple, I don't even try to understand those complex things,

What I am seeing is that 9/11 is long gone, nobody can change it!
But how we relate to each other on a forum like this, how much respect we give to each other, even when we think the other is wrong... or when we want to prove the other wrong.....
That is in our hands NOW and created anew every moment and we have power over that, - I believe in taking charge over those little things in life where you actually have power over...

And if you don't agree with this, just don't take me seriously. I am not here to stuff my ideas about relating down your throat.
Just something to ponder over if you feel like it :)

With a smile, Lara

DeletedUser

I only watched 5 min because I have to get back to work, but think this is what I meant... It does not matter if it is correct or incorrect, but it's like a little punch to our minds causing us to question for ourselves, rather than mindlessly accepting (and defending) 'truths' from others... even if they are thousands of years old.
I will go back and watch it properly :) Thanks for this Deadleg

DeletedUser12669

my pleasure LaraP. iv watched it again and still it leaves me with so many questions, very powerfull film :blink:

DeletedUser

i dont think the government was involed with 911 but it is questionable
edit-how is this thread not locked all of the conspiracy threads got locked but this one

Status
Not open for further replies.