7 Duels in one moment !!

DeletedUser

Wow... what a bad player

Dude the only reason your not KOed is because were 2 weeks into the game and the highest dealing damage weapon you saw is a club with a spike doing a max. 16 damage.

Don't get excited, your not very good. What? Get some!

One Armed Ninja

I can only ever brag of having 2 duels in "one moment"
freaky.png

(not W10 but yeah...)

DeletedUser

Dude the only reason your not KOed is because were 2 weeks into the game and the highest dealing damage weapon you saw is a club with a spike doing a max. 16 damage.

Don't get excited, your not very good. What? Get some!

Actually they have precise slingshots so a little more damage than u said.

DeletedUser

Come on, own up guys.
Which one of you is messing about with us? I mean this M-Pro character is supposed to be a forum joke isn't he.
Ha Ha, brilliant. What's the next bit of random behaviour is he going to exhibit.
He's already tried to join every town and be number 1 dueller. What next? "I am going to be best bean picker ever. Fear me"
:D
Priceless

DeletedUser

Come on, own up guys.
Which one of you is messing about with us? I mean this M-Pro character is supposed to be a forum joke isn't he.
Ha Ha, brilliant. What's the next bit of random behaviour is he going to exhibit.
He's already tried to join every town and be number 1 dueller. What next? "I am going to be best bean picker ever. Fear me"
:D
Priceless

Believe it or not, but he actually IS the #1 dueler on World 10.

DeletedUser

He did what he said he would do , he didn't just try, he succeeded.

DeletedUser

Lol, I had 15 duels in a day (I won 3 of them), then they passed me out. I didn't even sleep (because I wanted to pass out)

btw I'm a builder.

DeletedUser

LAS VEGAS & The United Nations Power :
ourpower2.jpg

THIS IS AN ANSWER FOR THEIR ATTACKS ... THIS IS OUR REALY POWER ... THEIR FOUNDER REFUGED TO THE HOTEL BETWEEN OUR ATTACKS !!!
If their attack us again , They will see OUR power again .

Good luck
M-pro

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL

Will be a shame when he got overhelmed by experienced players later on. I'll save this topic for further sarcasm when you get owned by your own ego.

DeletedUser

Well, a month from now, when he's still in his 20's and out of the top 50 top duelers list, he can always remember the good ol'e days when he was the number 1 dueler!

DeletedUser10183

No problem , I catch the founder :)
Good job for The United Nations and LAS VEGAS TEAM

joeya.jpg

There is another battle between us...
Not bad for 50 swimming :) I swim fast in the battle fiuuu
joey2.jpg

About the good luck... naah Luck follow the winners !

Have FUN :)

Last edited by a moderator: