7 Duels in one moment !!

DeletedUser

I had 7 duels in one moment !! But i did not pass out !! lol !!! This is my power !
I am rank 1 in duel , they want pass-out me for i dont get more xp in duel !! Jealous ...
zb5st6pud7tlm2qe3qhi.jpg

I losed all of them .... !!! Ops !! But they could not pass out me !!! looool !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

21 minutes isn't a moment...those slingshotters need to work on their coordination. ;)

DeletedUser

This is our power , You cannot pass out our duelers , Your founders will lose many HP soon !

DeletedUser

Methinks there will be considerably more than 7 soon. Not me mind you, just an observation when you call players 'babys'[sic]

DeletedUser

I losed all of them .... !!! Ops !! But they could not pass out me !!! looool !!!
You lost all of them?
And you are bragging about staying conscious?
Basically all you are doing is announcing to the forums "Look at me, I am a pure resistance melee dueler, but I haven't even specced any aim yet"

DeletedUser

thats not strctly true, you have to be out of bed to loose a duel :unsure:

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!

DeletedUser

This seems the appropriate thread to show off my first defensive win!!!

71446569.png

DeletedUser

P.S where is squilly to tell us this guy is a brilliant troll, rather than an idiot 12 year old?:bandit:

Diggo11

I will restore the duelling thread on Tuesday Toko (or your Monday depending on where you live) but if it gets spammed I'll just take it down again.

DeletedUser

good work m pro.you finally made it on dueling rank 1 keep up the good work.

DeletedUser13388

You lost all of them?
And you are bragging about staying conscious?
Basically all you are doing is announcing to the forums "Look at me, I am a pure resistance melee dueler, but I haven't even specced any aim yet"

true

DeletedUser4431

You know its bad when the lowest level tribalwars players can noble train as well as have coordinated attacks down to the second and on the west it takes that long o_O

BTW i agree with the above, claiming you are superior because you can lose 7 duels in a row doesn't speak to me much.

DeletedUser

Once players get higher levels and higher end weapons, it would only take 1-2 duels to knock one out. Early levels deal only minor damage.

DeletedUser4431

That isn't necessarily true though, but things will definitely change later on. Thinking you can control a world from day 1 is a pretty foolish thought. I'm still laughing at people who put "I ARE IS TEH RANk1 ON A SERVER THAT IS ONLY A WEEK OLD WEWEWETT" in their profiles.

DeletedUser

dang thats skill right there. Now i no why you went up fast.
nice mate.
but its not easy to pass out someone at these early levels. The most i lost from a player was -28 hp and compared to my 280 hp... its nothing

Harsha..

Once players get higher levels and higher end weapons, it would only take 1-2 duels to knock one out. Early levels deal only minor damage.

yes, true

surviving 7 duels in a row is not much of an achievement, with high
toughness and reflex, you'll be dealt just 10-12 damage per duel
and, you've 170 Health...a greater achievement will be to attack a big town
and KO everyone in back to back duels