50 000 level ones

DeletedUser

Euki7, the creator of the thread, is not on World 1. When I said what I did, I directed at him and anybody else who wants to join World 1 and currently isn't.

Maybe you should research bit more...I've been on World 1 since it opened. I'm currently a founder of the 6th best town in the game.

My complaint was 1. yes not enough people to join my town. But the bigger issue, is not enough competition. We've barely built anything for over a week, and our 6th place spot is still very secure.

I'd like to see alot of big towns growing, providing competition and sparking some mroe interest. I've pretty much lost interets in this game as there is veyr litle challenge

DeletedUser

Euki7, the creator of the thread, is not on World 1. When I said what I did, I directed at him and anybody else who wants to join World 1 and currently isn't. In your case this may not be, but I still find your motive a bit selfish. The game itself is unchanged, you only want more players in order to fill your town. A more limited number of active players creates a high demand and should hopefully spark some more creative recruiting than just advertising on the forum. I don't mean to attack you, my intended audience is everyone who has a similar reason as yours for a World 1 Re-opening.

I don't ever view a thread on here as an attack :)

I could have listed a few other reasons why I want more players allowed back into the world but kept it short and just made the one point (after all if I really want to I could in time have a maxed out town just by building it myself )

DeletedUser

Maybe you should research bit more...I've been on World 1 since it opened. I'm currently a founder of the 6th best town in the game.

My complaint was 1. yes not enough people to join my town. But the bigger issue, is not enough competition. We've barely built anything for over a week, and our 6th place spot is still very secure.

I'd like to see alot of big towns growing, providing competition and sparking some mroe interest. I've pretty much lost interets in this game as there is veyr litle challenge

Weird, I searched your name and noone came up. Nonetheless, more players isn't necessarily the answer to more compeition. What you want deals with game mechanics and giving you more things to do. Now I kinda want the world to re-open so you'll see precisely what I mean.

DeletedUser

haha ok,

and I jjust checked,there isover 85000 people level 1.

and about 10 000 level 5 and under. Unless they really suck, they are all inactive.

DeletedUser

haha ok,

and I jjust checked,there isover 85000 people level 1.

and about 10 000 level 5 and under. Unless they really suck, they are all inactive.

Maybe they just a nOobZ...

OR

Maybe not...

Anyway, no matter what, I will respect the T-W Team decision/s.

DeletedUser

Level 1's aren't noobs, they just had a look at the game and decided it wasn't for them. Sensible people, as it turns out.

DeletedUser

I agree with Euki7, like with the numerous other threads it is first and foremost us active players complaining that it has gotten insanely hard to recruit new town members. It's like looking for snow in summer.

If you are not one of the top 15 towns there is an insane effort one needs to go through in order to recruit (forget about being picky) + the artificial shortage created is fascilitating a "hyper"-consolidation of power.

The fact that there is only a handful of 10000+ towns out there (with the latest and greatest fashion at store) makes many of the top 100 players joining one of the top towns to keep up the pace. So far I have chosen to stay in my own little charming town, but from looking at the stats I assume this is rather an exception.

A healthy system would reflect the 80/20 rule, but what we are seeing in this game is reflecting sth closer to or even worse than a 99/1 rule...so the flaw is obvious

Cheers, Bonez

DeletedUser

I agree with Euki7, like with the numerous other threads it is first and foremost us active players complaining that it has gotten insanely hard to recruit new town members. It's like looking for snow in summer.

If you are not one of the top 15 towns there is an insane effort one needs to go through in order to recruit (forget about being picky) + the artificial shortage created is fascilitating a "hyper"-consolidation of power.

The fact that there is only a handful of 10000+ towns out there (with the latest and greatest fashion at store) makes many of the top 100 players joining one of the top towns to keep up the pace. So far I have chosen to stay in my own little charming town, but from looking at the stats I assume this is rather an exception.

A healthy system would reflect the 80/20 rule, but what we are seeing in this game is reflecting sth closer to or even worse than a 99/1 rule...so the flaw is obvious

Cheers, Bonez

I get what you guys are saying, but why complain about it???

DeletedUser

I wish the makers of this game would get rid of the inactive, i have like 79 people scattered around my town and i cant tell whos active. :\

DeletedUser804

Low activity I can live with, we all have lives to live and real life often gets in the way of gaming :( but why so many totally inactive players in World 1??

They should get kicked out after 28/30 days of doing nothing....they are taking up space, do nothing to help the game develop, and annoy the F out of those of us who are active.
Town recruitment is becoming a problem, and unless the Game Developers step in and do something, World 1 is in danger of becoming just a few cities surrounded by a whole world of ghost towns and dead players!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I get what you guys are saying, but why complain about it???

Because if we don't then nothing is done about it ,we might well be banging our heads against a brick wall in world 1/2/3 but maybe in world 4 the Devs will not rush to close it so quickly

DeletedUser

I know a good compromise. Inactives are mass deleted and the world is re-opened, but anyone who posts a recruitment thread on here is banned (their forum account, not game account). If there's one thing I hate, it's coming on here and seeing all the Join [town] threads that don't belong here. If the world is re-opened, I know everyone is going to scramble to scoop everyone up that would be 95% percent of topics on here, while the other 5% will be the less annoying but still misplaced I need help threads.

DeletedUser

You get my vote on the ban the idiots who post up their town is recruiting threads in the wrong place (A 7 day ban would soon put a stop to it)

Any town that is looking for new members if the world reopened would be better off waiting a few days before recruiting anyway to weed out the next batch of inactives ;)

DeletedUser

QFT on the town to active player ratio. Needs urgent attention!

Its because this game has no real longetivity in it compared to other online mmorpg's its pretty much all discovered within the first week and from then on its repeat of back and forth quests just for differnet items. What new content is there for players as they progress through the levels ? Very little it seems, im slowly becoming less and less enticed to continue in this vain.

DeletedUser

Its because this game has no real longetivity in it compared to other online mmorpg's its pretty much all discovered within the first week and from then on its repeat of back and forth quests just for differnet items. What new content is there for players as they progress through the levels ? Very little it seems, im slowly becoming less and less enticed to continue in this vain.
I probably would have quit if I wasn't able to boast.

DeletedUser

Because if nobody complains about things, things would never get changed for the better.

Because if we don't then nothing is done about it ,we might well be banging our heads against a brick wall in world 1/2/3 but maybe in world 4 the Devs will not rush to close it so quickly

Ok, I am just asking you don't need to be so mad.

Anyway, I agree with you there OXO, players that don't know where to posts their topic should get a warning!!!

DeletedUser

I know a good compromise. Inactives are mass deleted and the world is re-opened, but anyone who posts a recruitment thread on here is banned (their forum account, not game account). If there's one thing I hate, it's coming on here and seeing all the Join [town] threads that don't belong here. If the world is re-opened, I know everyone is going to scramble to scoop everyone up that would be 95% percent of topics on here, while the other 5% will be the less annoying but still misplaced I need help threads.

i hate dumbarses

Maybe they just a nOobZ...

OR

Maybe not...

Anyway, no matter what, I will respect the T-W Team decision/s.

maybe they dont know that there are hotels to sleep in. maybe they think they have to wait for their energy to increase