50 000 level ones

DeletedUser

So there are like 50 000 people level 1, and maybe 20 000 who are level 5 or under.

they don't play, they are inactive.

Please kick them so that 70 000 others who are acctulay GOING t play can play please. Its no fun when you only have a small group of people active

DeletedUser

lol, when they aree kicked due to inactivity i'm guessing that this world will reopen for a little while?

DeletedUser794

I very much hope so.

Towns can have a max of 50 people, so can you really see every town getting 50 people with a) so many towns already and b) 70,000 inactive people.

I predict disaster.

DeletedUser

Need sorting but i guess they are using the stats to sell the game, which is reasonable for about a month. Then you have to start entertaining the people who are actually playing the game. The developers here seem more amenable to constructive engagement than they were on tw, which is good

DeletedUser

So there are like 50 000 people level 1, and maybe 20 000 who are level 5 or under.

they don't play, they are inactive.

Please kick them so that 70 000 others who are acctulay GOING t play can play please. Its no fun when you only have a small group of people active

This is the second time I saw a post like this. Why are you guys irritated about the inactive player???

Let the T-W Team handle this issue!!!

DeletedUser

I enjoy the sense of entitlement that comes along with a player on World 1, and I don't want to sully that with the "new people" like yourself.

/ego

DeletedUser

The problem with inactives is that Thriving towns are having a hard time getting new members. There just aren't enough active players to fill the towns. Have you even looked around at towns? 10+ towns by me dont have more than 3-5 players in them.

DeletedUser

The problem with inactives is that Thriving towns are having a hard time getting new members. There just aren't enough active players to fill the towns. Have you even looked around at towns? 10+ towns by me dont have more than 3-5 players in them.

I am with you on this ,seems pretty pointless to open world 3 when there are so many inactives floating around doing nothing in world 1

I have reached the point of asking smaller towns if they want to merge with us in an effort to get our town filled

DeletedUser1105

This is a very important thread.

Trying to get members for your town in World 1 is a joke. Just check out the number of applications against the number of town adverts. If I was looking for a town, I'd auction myself off - make the towns pay me money to join. It's all about supply and demand.

The developers definately need to kick anyone who has been inactive for 30 days. Then they can have another look at the numbers for World 1. If needs be (and I am sure they will) then they can re-open world 1 and sort it out.

DeletedUser

yeah its frustrating for sure, especially when you are supporting the game with premium and they can't clean the world up for ya

DeletedUser

if they reopen the world, then people will join the old world instead of a new world saving the staff money and they will earn more money, because they will pay prenium.

DeletedUser

Or they'll go inactive. Given that 50% of players on World 1 are inactive (highly favoring the active side), reopening the world will fill this place up, but with 50% of the new joiners maintaining activity. Basically we'll end up with 75% activity and we'll still have 10,000+ inactive players. This would only quell the current [rabble-rousers] until a new bunch comes along that feels that they should be able to join World 1 and they will cause a ruckus.

DeletedUser

I really like this game and accept that it is still in developement. Indeed a game as complex and interactive as this definately benefits from evolving as it goes on.
The game developement therefore is very much beta, which is ok.

BUT!!!!
The premium rate is alpha+
An unfinished hotel charging five star prices.
Something not right there. If you are using peoples patience and goodwill to develop a franchise that you can repeat profitably, then you shouldn't charge them through the nose for the privilage.
I'd pay £20 but i'd want a years premium for it. When the game is finished, then charge full rate.

DeletedUser

Or they'll go inactive. Given that 50% of players on World 1 are inactive (highly favoring the active side), reopening the world will fill this place up, but with 50% of the new joiners maintaining activity. Basically we'll end up with 75% activity and we'll still have 10,000+ inactive players. This would only quell the current [rabble-rousers] until a new bunch comes along that feels that they should be able to join World 1 and they will cause a ruckus.

I don't think this thread has anything to do with players complaining they can't join world 1 ,its us players already there and trying to find homeless players to join our towns who are asking for the inactives to be kicked and the world reopened .

In my eyes a world should be shut when it is full of active players (thats never going to happen) so at least 75% full would be a happy medium for me

DeletedUser

I don't think this thread has anything to do with players complaining they can't join world 1 ,its us players already there and trying to find homeless players to join our towns who are asking for the inactives to be kicked and the world reopened .

In my eyes a world should be shut when it is full of active players (thats never going to happen) so at least 75% full would be a happy medium for me

I kinda agree with your Point-Of-View Oxo...

DeletedUser

Euki7, the creator of the thread, is not on World 1. When I said what I did, I directed at him and anybody else who wants to join World 1 and currently isn't. In your case this may not be, but I still find your motive a bit selfish. The game itself is unchanged, you only want more players in order to fill your town. A more limited number of active players creates a high demand and should hopefully spark some more creative recruiting than just advertising on the forum. I don't mean to attack you, my intended audience is everyone who has a similar reason as yours for a World 1 Re-opening.