2nd Degeneration RPG (reattempt)

DeletedUser

I SUPPOSE... THE END!
Prolougue: (I may or may not have the right to do this but I'll do it since this thread seems done)
So it was that the more dangerous side of Genesis was discovered. After the first incident all genesis was freezed if kept in storage since it was discovered that warmth made the creature within live. After those precautions there were only 4 other recorded cases of incidents like this one all caused casualties however. Technology finally harnessed Genesis though, with it super powerful space engines were created that allowed spaceships not only to go faster than originally but also it allowed the development of the warp jump which just meant the ship could jump fairly rapidly and with some damage to itself to another place in the blink of an eye. Commander Lafitte and others were hailed as heroes on Genesis, the incident was never revealed to the general public. Commander Lafitte went on to spearhead colonization in far more distant worlds fighting any dangerous aliens that interfered with humanity's advance. His last known location was when he led a colonization fleet to Alpha Centauri to colonize a planet that was reportedely filled with strategic resources. So the human race advanced gradually humanity spread to so many galaxies, never knowing that hiding in their ships death waits till it can warm. (Note: It is a little known function that keeps the Genesis from heating, not only does the ship cool it but in the case of power failure the room has a special type of ice which will freeze anything that touches it and is almost unmeltable, a piece weighing 10 pounds could go through the sun and it would only be 2 pounds lighter.) --ENCYCLOPEDIA OF SPACE PROPOSED SECTION FILE 8-5