2nd Degeneration RPG (reattempt)

DeletedUser

1. No aliens from outer space.
2. No plot killing/spamming/etc.
3.No nukes!

50 years in the future. Earth has united into one super power called the UEF, the United Earth Force. 30 years after the first landing on Mars, the UEF established its first colony on the red planet. The colony was called 'Generation'. It is a mining and research colony tasked with the objective of studying the newly found material, Genisis. Not much is known about it except for the fact that it can be very, very harmful if it comes into contact with the bloodstream of the human body. Some are worried this is not all it does.....

Name: Dante Davinci
Bio: Former Counter Terrorist soldier, he requested a transfer to the BCC after his brother was assaigened as one of the head scientists at Generation.

This is what the BCC look like

deadspace_obsidionsuit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Shawn Scwanobi
Bio: Recently assigned to security detail. Loves whiskey and women

It was shawn's first day on the job and it wasn't starting very well. He and a few of his fellow officers decided to celebrate his coming to Mars and now he has to suffer through patrol duty with a massive hangover. "Thats the last time I do that." He pauses for a moment and the starts laughing out loud. "Who am I kidding. I'll probably do it again tonight."

DeletedUser

Name: Nikko Petrenko
Bio: Has no wife but a daughter who he adores and who also lives on 'Generation' he will do anything to protect her.

DeletedUser

Nikko had a trobbing headache from the party before with shawn and the other officers. Someday Shawn is gonna kill me with this drinking. "Bye daddy!" His 10 year old daughter called form the front door. "Good bye angel you be good" He called back. Ug back to the grind he thought.

DeletedUser

Name: Jean Lafitte
Job: French Mercanery General, Joint Security Officer.
Bio: He leads 10,000 of the best armed men on the planet and courtesy of UEF special interests has joint security control. He secretly dislikes the UEF and is a wine conoissuer, he smokes cigars and is very stubborn.

Here I am lazing my days on this rock in the middle of nowhere, I join the Mercanery Corps. for this!! Sacreu Bleau could this get more boring (yawn) Now for the hourly annoyance, Jaque. Yes Sir. Scan the planet and give me the status report. Yes Sir. Scan Innitiated...

DeletedUser

Name: Steven Deoxynite
Occupation: Field Scientist, Captain of the Defense Sector, Member of Delta Squad
Bio: He is usually found researching on Genesis in the mines. He carries a custom-made rifle and his backpack every where he goes. No one knows what can the rifle do since it is banned on Earth and there are nothing living to shoot at on Mars. He is also Captain of the Defense Sector, controlling fleets of vehicles and planes. He is also an expert sharpshooter, rumour has it that he shot someone in the head with a pistol before, about 50m apart, while running.

DeletedUser

Sir. What? We're picking up strange readings from... Stuff it I've already heard about that radioactive genesis probably had a comet hit it or something. It's unimportant and those scientists already sent someone to check on it anyway.

DeletedUser

Steven is in his lab, examining the Genesis samples he has found. His lab was full of Genesis and ofcourse, guns.
" I have collected every type of Genesis in this area, I think I better head out to find more types of Genesis. After all, I found the Genesis that is a unfinishable source of energy. What other types of Genesis could be found somewhere else?"
He said to himself.

He went to his office and told one of his secretary that he is leaving to look for more Genesis. Next he went to the barracks,
" Morning, chief!"
" Good morning to you guys too. Ok, I want everyone in squad position now."
" Yes sir!"

The soldiers arranged themselves according to their squad number. Each squad has 5 members, 1 sniper, 1 shotgunner, 2 rifleman and 1 mechanic/strategist.
" Squad 01, ur squad seems to be ready for a mission. Follow me, the rest continue ur training."
" Yes sir!"

They head towards a G5 Blackbird and Steven tells the men,
" Ok guys, we're going out for a 3-day excavation for Genesis somewhere further out. You guys will accompany me there and once we land, secure the place and set up base camp."

(Note: G5 means 5th generation. There are many black series with different generation/models, eg. G1 BlackSalamander. Blackbird is the smallest of the planes and is used in quick transport but it is still deadly. After Blackbird according to power is Blackfalcon, Blackeagle and ends with Blackhawk.)

DeletedUser

Name: Nx-04
Occupation:Elite commando hired to anything that moves without permission
Bio: completely clad in dark black armour, from head to toe, and carries the latest plasma coil rifle. he has ice cold blood and is not afraid of anything (maybe spiders)

DeletedUser

Name: Commander James East
Bio: A secretive man. He protects the facility with his life. He, life his friend Nikko, has no wife but a young daughter only a year old. A smoker and a drinker.

James walked down the halls. He walked up to Steven. "Attention," James said.

DeletedUser13682

Name: John Kana
Occupation: pilot, commercial and military, and part time New Calvary(jumps out the back of space transports, like they did in Vietnam!)
Bio: pilot and soldier, and part time drinker. Also amateur expert with Genesis.

John landed his small fighter into the bay of the Generation Colony. He had been assigned here to help out with the guys here, and research. He smelled the air of the colony, slightly sterile, slightly stale, just the way he hated it. Honestly, he didn't want to be here, he wanted to be back on Earth, or out in space, not stuck on a red dustball. That was why he was drinking heavily from his flask of whiskey.

DeletedUser

So nothing except for a few patrols and expeditions, this is boring, hey have you ever wondered why these tiny patrols are so well armed? No, why? Because it seems odd that if there are no major threats that even the science teams are armed. Hmmm... The men are board too, I mean have you seen them? Yes. They have nothing to do, I mean they're so bored they want to find a reason to give a guard of regiment strength to each expedition out there. I mean what could be more ridiculous.

DeletedUser

James talked to Steven for some time then walked down the halls. He wanted the Frenchie off his station. James went up to the front desk. James sat down in a seat and took out his whiskey.

DeletedUser

THE SOLDIERS PERSPECTIVE 1
A French Legion Mercanery

Hey Pedro do you have any ideas for something to do ehhh... No I do not, lets start a brawl with the "official" security. That sounds like fun. OK now heres how we'll pull it off...

DeletedUser

"Hey you! Come back here now!"Nikko yelled at the new guy on the force.
"Yes sir?" The young gaurd asked. He had a name tag that all the new guys where and it said my name is Jeff.
"OK Jeff where is you station?"Nikko asked
"I have no idea sir they just gave me some papers and told me to go stand gaurd" Jeff replied
"Well then I guess your stuck with me till your post comes and finds you" Nikko said
"Yes sir"
Nikko then reached into his pocket and pulled out his small flask of whiskey. I wonder if everyone on this cursed rock drinks whiskey Nikko wondered to himself, Well at lease now I have someone to talk to to pass the time.

DeletedUser

Soldiers Perspective 2

Now here is how you start a brawl, see that idiot over their with the whiskey, well give him a good whack on the head, we're close to the cafeteria and everyone will hear, then when they come I slug one security guy and the rest of the legionaires join in for a big brawl now here goes.. (Punches Nikko in the back of the head)

DeletedUser

James looked over and saw the fight about to start. He pulled out his plasma rifle and shot the man punching his friend Nikko in the back. "Anyone else? You Frenchies have just blown the last straw!!!" James yelled.

DeletedUser13682

John was walking down the hall to his assigned room when he heard a plasma rifle discharge. He ran down the hall, pulling out a laser pistol. When he arrived, he saw a couple Frenchmen and a few guards starting a fight. "What happened here?"

DeletedUser

The Lunchroom empties and the crowd gathers around the carnage, temples flare and then.. Legionaire: You stupid bleep security cow you killed one of our men let's see how you like this!! (cracks a laser rifle over James's head) BCC: why you dirty Frenchy!! (punches the Frenchman in the face.) Soon a brawl is raging in the hall and then guns start going off... Lafitte: What the bleep is going on here!! (shot flies past his head) They've gone nuts, hey you radio man while I make sure this doesn't spread get some more men, we'll soon quiet the security.

DeletedUser

When Nikko felt the hit on his head he pulled out his combat knife ready to strike the neck of the man behind him. When he heard the shot go off and saw his attacker go down and then heard the brawl behind him he was confused. "Sir! What are we gonna do!?" He heard jeff scream his rifle going off firing randomly. "First stop shooting! Next lets kick some frenchie arse!" and Nikko dived in the brawl with only his combat knife to protect him.