Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So,I've seen this one in alot of other forums so wanted to open a such one here too.So,many of you heard that "the end of the world"thing will happen on December 21.2012.
By the Mayan calender,that's when their world ended.And it was never discovered what happened to the Mayas in that time.
So,Mayan tribes "predicted"that the end will come 2012.But I think they missed for about 2 years,because alot of tragedies already happened and are happening.On the other hand,the scientific research,on that date,has calculated that some planets will allign,in one "row".Such thing happens every 25 000 years,and some think that so much energy will release into the Milky Way,(when the planets allign)that that will cause a massive shock wave(or a explosion)that will shoot the crap out of us and planet Earth.There are still alot of mysteries about this,how the Mayans could predict that,using primitive tools to look up on the stars,and do that every morning,every day.
So,others say that something totally different will happen,that is,that consiousness of the people will raise....

2012 (MMXII) will be a leap year starting on a Sunday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2012th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 12th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 3rd of the 2010s decade.
It has been designated Alan Turing Year, commemorating the mathematician, computer pioneer, and code-breaker on the centennial of Turing's birth.
There are a variety of popular beliefs about the year 2012. These beliefs range from the spiritually transformative to the apocalyptic, and center upon various interpretations of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. Contemporary scientists have disputed the apocalyptic versions.

Cource:Wiki"
I'm very sceptical about all this,but what are your opinions?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.