Votes: 102 32.5%
  • No, I would not!

Votes: 212 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I still like it better than suggestions to eject or ban people from their hotels, but still, no.

DeletedUser

hooo, No,No,No,

so thats a big Nooooo from me:nowink:

Attachments

• 1230956136.jpg
    1230956136.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 10

DeletedUser

It's an idea, but not a solution, nor is there anything particularly wrong with the present situation, so there's no actual problem requiring a solution in the first place. It's merely one more hair-brained idea thrown against the wall. Let's make sure it doesn't stick. I vote no.

DeletedUser

nope. Let's face it game play is pretty asynchronous I hardly ever read a duel report within 15 minutes of being attacked so it's really just an arbitrary # besides you have to travel to their town to retaliate anyway....so unless you are already on a war/revenge footing already this idea solves nothing.

DeletedUser

Just plain no. Camping has it's purpose. It is also covered in the dueling motivation (you get less and less the more time you spend there).

DeletedUser

I understand the concern, however I do not think this is the way to solve the problem. my vote is no

DeletedUser

Almost every building in town goes to level 10. But gunsmith goes to 15. Why do you think this is? Because fighting is supposed to be a significant part of the game.

No, of course (and I'm an adventurer)

DeletedUser

I read the entire thread and I really can't recall any coherent arguments for the idea. Just a lot of inane ranting and repetitious statements that camping is unfair.
The idea solves nothing and reduces dueling to whomever has the biggest mob wins.
Voted no and pressed down extra hard on the mouse button for added emphasis.

DeletedUser

summary is clearly well put, but the point in my perspective is to stop players avoiding duelers that can KO them, by hiding behind the duel/hotel mechanism.

DeletedUser9891

No.

Can be highly annoying to be camped, but if you are an attacker and take a lot of damage during your duels and are a long way from home you'll need to rest or risk KO.

Small towns have no other way of fighting back, especially when they are outgunned.

Spend time doing something else that will benefit players, rather than hamper them.

Status
Not open for further replies.