He hath loosed a great enlightening from his wise and mighty sword
His wisdom marching on

Glory, Glory Hallelujah
Glory, Glory Hallelujah
Glory, Glory Hallelujah
His wisdom marching on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No i have just studied the noob language and i can translate it. noob-regular and regular-noob
there is even a test that you can take to see if you can translate it
1.what does "h3Y Wh475 uP lolololololololololololol" mean?
that is the only question on the test.

DeletedUser

Hey, what's up. Ha Ha Ha. Yay, I guess I'm like the Noob Whisperer.

1 + 3 + 3 = 7

Lo and behold, for Saint Elmyr has decoded an ancient mystery!

DeletedUser

We must show unto them the infinite layers of wisdom of the onion. Only then can the n00bs be saved.

Well said. We must bring the Spamists, the Spammer Noobs, and the Typical Noobs to the light of the Onion. I think we should set up a missionary thread to convert them via constant labor and preaching, and kill the others who don't support the Onion in a big Crusade.

DeletedUser

i think TWRRC should show them the light at the end of the train tunnel

I say we start...W4R 0f 7h3 N00B5

DeletedUser

leet-adj- of or being "awsome"- usually used by noobs to refer to themselves as amazing awsome

DeletedUser

yeah i guess you could say that but the word leet (or 1337) is really only used to describe a noob themself

DeletedUser

Come to the Church of the Glorious 42; I have a post there on 1337 taken from the Interpretations of the Guide.

DeletedUser

42 has no meaning and it has no infinate layers, and it has no need to be worshipped. Yoy should have worshipped the CD Rom instead, it would be a worthy opponent of the onion, like the Trees and DVD Rom.

DeletedUser

42 IS THE MEANING OF LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING! IT HAS A MATHEMATICAL EQUATION THAT PROVES SO!

And 42 has infinite questions. What is 7+7+7+14? 42. What is 49-7? 42. What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? 42. What is 7x6? 42. See?

DeletedUser

42 IS THE MEANING OF LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING! IT HAS A MATHEMATICAL EQUATION THAT PROVES SO!

And 42 has infinite questions. What is 7+7+7+14? 42. What is 49-7? 42. What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? 42. What is 7x6? 42. See?

A raving loon is you!

DeletedUser

*sigh* and for a couple days we thought he'd actually come to the Onion's light.