10’th year anniversary contest

asdf124

Why don’t you make it into a Henry quest?

Wouldn’t that be easier and more fair if each question is spawned into each timeline?

For example, question 1 can be at 00:00 server time, 06:00 for next question, 12:00 for 3’rd quest, 15:00 for 4’th quest, 19:00 for 5’th, lastly 22:00.

DeletedUser26820

Henry's already asked 2 questions on Briscoe, and he's already give answers to each of them......

PrancingPurplePony

Oh look another late/lame April fools joke. Event announced to start on 30 April, and on 1 May announced its broken and isn't going to start just yet.

Not a fan of clues in the chat, I have to be elsewhere in RL most of the day and do not have time to keep logging in to see if there is anything in the chat. Also not a fan of the possibility that the clues will be dispensed while I am sleeping. I do not live on server time and there are enough things already that happen while I am asleep.

Al35ul

They say 1 in 1000 people who wear silly hats get the set earlier. But there's no need to lay off steam, I'm sure you'll get yours as soon as the bug is fixed

DeletedUser33353

No worries Al, glad you got it....bug exploit or not. I used to think those were frowned on, but....I am just a berry picker nowadays anyway.

Dubjean

There are many ways he could have gotten it... Inno didn't like his birthday suit so gave him one early, everyone else missed how it was possible to get it early, he was bribed, he cheated, etc. The reality is if it was a legit way to get it then why not just come right out and say 'hey, I got the set by doing xyz' and we could congratulate you instead of the BS. If it was not legit then exploiting a bug should be taken care of by our awesome mod team.

Al35ul

No worries Al, glad you got it....bug exploit or not. I used to think those were frowned on, but....I am just a berry picker nowadays anyway.
There are many ways he could have gotten it... Inno didn't like his birthday suit so gave him one early, everyone else missed how it was possible to get it early, he was bribed, he cheated, etc. The reality is if it was a legit way to get it then why not just come right out and say 'hey, I got the set by doing xyz' and we could congratulate you instead of the BS. If it was not legit then exploiting a bug should be taken care of by our awesome mod team.
I'm sure the team would have done something about it already if it was a "bug exploit". You're missing out quite the obvious part and instead,you're jumping to conclusions.... typical

Dubjean

I'm sure the team would have done something about it already if it was a "bug exploit". You're missing out quite the obvious part and instead,you're jumping to conclusions.... typical

IF you had actually read my post then you'd see that I stated it could be legit, or maybe not. You are the one that is causing unnecessary drama and jumping to conclusions, also 'the team' is not known for acting expediently all the time as they do have to research things. Have a nice day!

Al35ul

IF you had actually read my post then you'd see that I stated it could be legit, or maybe not. You are the one that is causing unnecessary drama and jumping to conclusions, also 'the team' is not known for acting expediently all the time as they do have to research things. Have a nice day!
You are the one that is getting off topic and causing this so called ''drama''; I read your post quite well and I responded accordingly. Don't think that it's not obvious what you and your bunch of buddies are trying to do here. The only ones jumping to conclusions here are you stating that it's a bug exploit simply because your tension went a bit high because a guy who you normally hate got a set before you.
I don't know what you're getting so fussed about, if indeed I acquired this set not in a fair way, I'm sure I'll be dealt with and punished accordingly.