10’th year anniversary contest

DeletedUser33353

As I said....grats on getting the set....legit or not, not worth my bother besides the achievement anyway. ;)

Apelatia

I have deleted all the posts from the last few days, as they were all completely off topic and unrelated to the original post. If you want to have a bickering session, do it in a private message, or take it to the appropriate sub-forum.

asdf124

I have deleted all the posts from the last few days, as they were all completely off topic and unrelated to the original post. If you want to have a bickering session, do it in a private message, or take it to the appropriate sub-forum.
So, how will they convene it? Like beta world?(awesomnia was changed to birthday fort and the rewards offered was one part or more from the set.)

Nisa

Any1 caught 1st question?
2nd one was how many counties was there before version 2.0 game?

Henry: 1. Which year were pants added to The West?

(hint hint )
Da Twista :
Please note: The year in which pants were added to The West. Both 2010 and 2011 are acceptable answers.

Apelatia

For everyone that is currently waiting for a code to claim their American set, we apologise for the delay in getting back to you. As we are currently a bit overloaded with tickets, it is taking time to get through them all. We ask that you be patient for a little longer. Thank you everyone for your patience.

Dubjean

I just saw the new post on the availability of the American set for those that missed out and saying this was the final time it would be available. This is still unfair for those that use the same name, and therefore account, in all worlds vs those that have gone incognito and used different names in all their worlds. What happened to 'we will be having more contests so those people will have a chance to get a set'?

Apelatia

Future contests will be held in order to win other things. There has never been an intention for multiple American sets to be allowed on a single player account.

Dubjean

Sorry, that's not what I understood from Twista when he mentioned it in saloon chat when it was brought up which is why I mentioned it.