1.35 new features

• Thread starter DeletedUser1121
  • Start date

DeletedUser32882

Thx a lot.Well that's not what i wanted to hear tho:D
Well for 1 thing i'm sure that this is exactly what the game needed....an update that will influence all players and from what ic everyone is very exited to see it in action.

DeletedUser

People keep asking when the update comes out......everyone should know by now that Inno is a tease ;)
That shop looks AMAZING!!!

DeletedUser14006

World One will now have a way for folk to reset AP/SP for bonds or nuggets, no point in keeping the world classic anymore.

DeletedUser25606

I was always a prem player, however since they have ruined dueling and I no longer need prem to duel as the soldier tactics bonus is worthless and the hp too with a certain duel build.. ( the only effective duel build tbh ) I wont be buying any more nuggets as it dosnt afford me any benefit apart from a few hp .. which my adven toon dosnt really miss when dueling.

In order to get me buying prem they would have to renovate dueling again to make it worthwhile... saves me money tho and as its a dying game im more than content they have given me the ability to be able to compete at top level without the need for nuggets.

While i agree with what your saying about duel ,and id like it back to say 1.30 ,with a few builds an option instead of one ,i was more commenting on the update (and with the "times are changing" reset option ,i really cant see it being changed back)

With Colardo what appealed to me was non energy refill , with these though energy refill is avaliable , again its inno going back on what they said to me as a customer. Crafting was introduced basically so this update could happen , i said it back then , inno would bring in thier own crafted products for nuggets and here we are, although i do understand the west needs funds to go on ,and i am a premium player ,i think this really puts the balance on people willing to spend a lot on the game will have a massive advantage . Since skill points for nuggets its been clear inno have no intrest in the integrity of the game , so i dont think anyone should be suprised , but really ,inno dont have to have an intrest in it, and i have to say ,since i started with no markets ,goldens .pants or belts ,chests etc ,ive really liked a lot of updates ,and the real improvements that have come with it and i do see this as one of them , but , i think they have strecthed it with the reset skills and energy/health options for nuggets thats all , the rest is almost to be expected ,but i would like some balance left there for non prem to at least have a chance if there a good player to be competative.

Something that also bothers me is the comment about inno "controlling and adjusting" items in chests over the xmas promotion , i'd just like clarification on the intension of that meaning considering that costs of what was offered .

Overall though i think this is a good step in keeping long term and new players alike intrested, i dont think as vic pointed to that it's a "dying game" , i think it's a work in progress that they've gotten a lot right on with the updates ,and this update is in that as well ,but for me personally ,energy refills/health for nuggets is widening the gap just a bit too much .

DeletedUser

I'd say that most premium players only spend a small amount of money for small comforts like halving travel time or other small things. There would only be a handful of people that would be willing and able to buy everything, if any. And on a server with thousands of players, I doubt that those players will make such an impact on everybody else. I mean, those people might be #1 at whatever but that's it.

DeletedUser25606

rice , change your sig to " i seek to be informed " once again commenting on what your not clear on , but going off anarchy your just joining in on a trend in this thread , hp for nuggets start at 9 ( 27 nuggets gives you 75% of your hp) , very accesable for any prem player , and ill repeat to keep it in correct context , i think thats clear thats its putting a very large gap between prem and non prem users , again , my only negative on what i think is a positive update

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Well, ive had a good while to look this stuff over now and.....

I'll reserve final judgement when the real final version is released to .net

However there are concerns .... As Derek says you may as well forget W1 staying classic... similarly all the other Expanded premium worlds could become unbalanced.

I am very very wary of anything you can buy for nuggets OR bonds...... ill give you an example a guy on Beta immediately purchased 3000 nuggets and spent them immediately ..... it opens up the pay to get anything you wish again but even new worlds dont have this extreme.

If and I say IF this is released as is to the regular worlds please please consider disabling the nuggets option.... the logic to it is this..... this game was hugely popular years ago partly because it made you work for your rewards and kept you coming back all the time to keep it on track.... soon as you let them buy the reward you take away the effort and people pay then get bored once they have it and leave anyway....

The balance you get on a revenue stream is by having a big player base keeping everyone aware its a full game not a few like there is now... human nature is to follow the crowd, you get the crowd and others will join the herd and follow, if you have a core few the herd will eventually disperse.

So yea it may be a great update but I can smell the I WANT IT NOW brigade already and i promise once they have it they will still become bored and leave, the rest will be fed up unable to compete etc and also start to drift away.

This IS what the game needs I just dont agree with the buy it now tag or make it so expensive to buy stuff its not really what most will consider some items like the potion AP reset is only 750 or a total reset for 1000.... it would take the best part of a year to save that cash ingame and it is far far cheaper to pay and change than waste a year saving for it... exactly why Derek has said itll kill w1 classic

DeletedUser31022

Well, ive had a good while to look this stuff over now and.....

I'll reserve final judgement when the real final version is released to .net

However there are concerns .... As Derek says you may as well forget W1 staying classic... similarly all the other Expanded premium worlds could become unbalanced.

I am very very wary of anything you can buy for nuggets OR bonds...... ill give you an example a guy on Beta immediately purchased 3000 nuggets and spent them immediately ..... it opens up the pay to get anything you wish again but even new worlds dont have this extreme.

If and I say IF this is released as is to the regular worlds please please consider disabling the nuggets option.... the logic to it is this..... this game was hugely popular years ago partly because it made you work for your rewards and kept you coming back all the time to keep it on track.... soon as you let them buy the reward you take away the effort and people pay then get bored once they have it and leave anyway....

The balance you get on a revenue stream is by having a big player base keeping everyone aware its a full game not a few like there is now... human nature is to follow the crowd, you get the crowd and others will join the herd and follow, if you have a core few the herd will eventually disperse.

So yea it may be a great update but I can smell the I WANT IT NOW brigade already and i promise once they have it they will still become bored and leave, the rest will be fed up unable to compete etc and also start to drift away.

This IS what the game needs I just dont agree with the buy it now tag or make it so expensive to buy stuff its not really what most will consider some items like the potion AP reset is only 750 or a total reset for 1000.... it would take the best part of a year to save that cash ingame and it is far far cheaper to pay and change than waste a year saving for it... exactly why Derek has said itll kill w1 classic

I'll have to agree here. Now I admit I am one of those "I WANT IT NOW" lol I've paid my way to some great items and with Nuggets being used those things we "try" to get can now just be handed to us over the counter.

I understand wanting to allow nugget purchases cause with that you create more income for the game....or devs lol but I'm thinking that you increase the nugget purchase price for items 5 times that of what it takes to buy with bonds. I know that seems high but being real money and so easy to get nuggets I'm sure there will still be players throwing hundreds of dollars to get the nuggets for a premium chest!

Since we earn the bonds through in game actions those hold a higher value in my opinion where as anyone can go buy more nuggets!

DeletedUser

I understand wanting to allow nugget purchases cause with that you create more income for the game....or devs lol but I'm thinking that you increase the nugget purchase price for items 5 times that of what it takes to buy with bonds. I know that seems high but being real money and so easy to get nuggets I'm sure there will still be players throwing hundreds of dollars to get the nuggets for a premium chest!

Thats insane who in there right mind would spend hundreds of real money for something, that exists on a server and has no real value. It may have value in the game but that is as far as it goes. These premium chests have chance of getting something good, but there is no guarantee that if you buy two or more of them that all the item will be different.

If people are going to spend real money to purchase digital content. Surely they should deserve to get chance for something real in return. Say a chance to win a laptop..

DeletedUser31022

Thats insane who in there right mind would spend hundreds of real money for something, that exists on a server and has no real value. It may have value in the game but that is as far as it goes. These premium chests have chance of getting something good, but there is no guarantee that if you buy two or more of them that all the item will be different.

If people are going to spend real money to purchase digital content. Surely they should deserve to get chance for something real in return. Say a chance to win a laptop..

lol I've played with some real die hard players that buy nuggets monthly/sometimes even weekly spending easily $100 at a time. So I know there are people that would do the same for the higher rates of purchase.

Just because we don't spend our Real Money like crazy doesn't mean others won't or don't lol

DeletedUser

Beta was nice enough to provide each player with 100 bonds. I also had 5 nuggets from reporting
a bug. I used them to buy 21 bags with a common product and the following list shows what I got:

flag, t-bone steak, 2 barbed wires, jug, 2 leathers, 2 buffalo skins, roll of cloth, 2 cigarettes,
dynamite, seed, semi-precious stone, lotus blossom, wood, 2 oranges, blueberry, salmon.

The lowest job drop is dynamite, at 5%. Note that this list is far too small to show everything
that could possibly drop from the bag or what the chances are for getting a certain product.

DeletedUser33906

IMHO they need to incorporate ingame money to the mix. This way it's not just UPB or Nuggets. So people who can't afford nuggets and don't have enough UPB, can subsidize their purchases with ingame money.

DeletedUser22685

Beta was nice enough to provide each player with 100 bonds. I also had 5 nuggets from reporting
a bug. I used them to buy 21 bags with a common product and the following list shows what I got:

flag, t-bone steak, 2 barbed wires, jug, 2 leathers, 2 buffalo skins, roll of cloth, 2 cigarettes,
dynamite, seed, semi-precious stone, lotus blossom, wood, 2 oranges, blueberry, salmon.

The lowest job drop is dynamite, at 5%. Note that this list is far too small to show everything
that could possibly drop from the bag or what the chances are for getting a certain product.

You're not going to get anything better than that from the common product bag. If you wanted a slim chance at getting something valuable, you should've got some rare product boxes instead.

DeletedUser

You're not going to get anything better than that from the common product bag. If you wanted a slim chance at getting something valuable, you should've got some rare product boxes instead.
*coughbetaisfortestingcough* :p

DeletedUser

Some differences in the game will be seen immediately... there will be an increase in dueling again that's for sure - and more people attending fort battles. For the other differences that come about from these changes I think we will have to wait a bit longer to see the effects because there are so many new options available to everyone. It will take a little while for players to explore the possibilities and see how to use them to the best advantage for their style of play.

DeletedUser25606

i think as larastar pointed to there will be a big differnce in game play ,to me your all missing that , hp/lp for nuggets cheap ,think about it ,

duel someone and right after they can come back at you (yes i know we;ve had stomach meds etc) but this is right away and larger hp , releveant for fight fights too, multi's,,buy a bunch of travel and hp nugget and fort fighting buff products and a small group of high lvl gg'ers could cause devastation , change the landscape of forts in a day .

they've opened up whole new ways of playing here and all most seem to be focusing on here is "Oooh will i get a purdy shiney" , if there not just randomly bashing it without understanding the update at all.

Think about what this update means (and in some cases , just think) ,this is a game play changing update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

Now I know I will not be a dueler in colorado anymore ... there is no beating nugget and cash in the pockets ... and there are plenty that are top whatever because and only because of nuggets. I have friends all around me spending nuggets like crazies ... I just can't compete with that and I do not want to. Fort battles are still open for me :)

As for pixie-shop ... can go to hell as far as I am concerned. Will there not be any other update than pixie-dust-shop ? Crafting hard recipes went down the drain, crafting useless recipes got promoted...NPc Duels ?? I guess ... wait what??? NPC duels? this beats me really. Why ?

When I was first reading it, I was happy, yuppee, no more boxes for hiders! ,,, but using nuggets or bonds and they have same value? I know a player who spent over 700 euro in one go ... bought loads of AP and SP ... was really unbeatable in duels ... then after short time he dissapeared ... thanks ALmighty :p There are players that will be spending like hell, and ruining their experience first then ours as well. I was always premium player, spending 20 euro almost monthly ... well recently that is, before colorado opened I manage to cut it down to 20 per 2 months :)

Just wondering if inno wouldn't be better adding a ratio of 2:1 nugget-bond wise... Would love to eliminate nuggets from bonds, but that is too much to wish for.

This game is turning into a typical bad game...and I played a few of those ... daily rulette, buying items with ruby's/diamond's and what not ... slowly but surely the west is going there.

I'm even more dissapointed now...guess it will come a time when I'd have to learn how to play without nuggets and then at least I will not feel guilty.