1.26 update

DeletedUser

Im just curios where the easter holiday quest is that the germans have are?
Curios about where etc the *Bank* quest is too ? seem's that the germans get's the full packet and we only get's the *half*

There is the same version for everyone. 1.26 was patched a couple times, that's why w1.de had some stuff for a day that isn't included in the final version on any other world, i.e. the daily transaction limit for banks that was introduced/explained by a quest. The quest became obsolete since there is no daily transaction limit now.
The Easter quest is included everywhere as well, but it will obviously not be visible before Easter.

question... what if I leave town, do the money stay in the bank?

Yes.

DeletedUser22532

So there is a "banking fee" that is showing up. Does this mean that the "fee" charged for the player is deposited into the town treasury?

DeletedUser

Foreign bank: 20% fee
Home Bank Level 01: 13% fee
Home Bank Level 02: 12% fee
Home Bank Level 03: 11% fee
Home Bank Level 04: 10% fee
Home Bank Level 05: 09% fee
Home Bank Level 06: 08% fee
Home Bank Level 07: 07% fee
Home Bank Level 08: 06% fee
Home Bank Level 09: 05% fee
Home Bank Level 10: 04% fee
Worker bonus: -02% (-04% with premium)

Ah, I get it. So only workers with premium get to put cash in their Lvl 10 bank for free?

20% Foriegn Bank fee? Ouch.

So there is a "banking fee" that is showing up. Does this mean that the "fee" charged for the player is deposited into the town treasury?

yes, half of it

Well, that's not so bad; at least it's not dissapearing into the ether completely. Any chance hotels could get the same benefit (part of the money paid to a hotel goes to town treasury)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't like the new workers advantage, I want something for building!

DeletedUser

Gets ready to dodge the rotten eggs ......This is a change I actually like :ph34r:

DeletedUser

20% is a little bit ridiculous, it's hard to believe anybody will actually use it

At least until they introduce dueling non-towned players like they want to do.

DeletedUser

I've used it since i'm at a fort, wanted to bank that 2.5k from blind quests.

How do you use fort chat?

DeletedUser

It just uses the same chat as town chat. You have to be an officer to speak. Just change the channel on the dropdown menu by the chat bar.

DeletedUser

I think the changes are awesome. I don't know why they have been done but i love em.