1.26 update

DeletedUser3543

Looks like the 1.26 update is coming to all the worlds.

Is this the right thing to do after yesterday's launch on W1 and then 240 people stuck at a finished fort battle for 4 hours!

Now I'm not one for believing in coincidences, so I'm guessing something on this new update is causing the crashes to start all over again. So, is it the right time to release it on all the other worlds??

DeletedUser

I suspect any version update causes lag in fort battles. Has happened before during updates. There will always be fort battles so there is no "right" time to realease it.

DeletedUser3543

I suspect any version update causes lag in fort battles. Has happened before during updates. There will always be fort battles so there is no "right" time to realease it.

I was kinda hoping for it to be fixed before it was released :(

And, it wasn't a bit of 'lag', the server crashed at the end of the fort battle keeping 240 people 'locked in' for four hours :(

DeletedUser

Yes, well that is what i mean with lag.

I don't think there is any fix for it. Besides the people updating the worlds to check each world for fort battles and update it when there are no fort battles going on.

DeletedUser

I don't know but it seems to me that the pages are loading slower after the update...

DeletedUser

I don't like being charged a fee to deposit money into my own bank. Depositing through foreign banks, fine--and that would be a great addition. Into my own bank? Annoying.

DeletedUser

how much is the max you can deposit each day? (yeah I know it depends on bank lvl, but it doesnt say a number anywhere)

DeletedUser

I don't think there is any fix for it.

How can there not be any fix for it? If it WASN'T happening before the update.. then something was changed that must be reverted to previous versions.

There is no such thing as "no fix" in the world of programming.

DeletedUser

how much is the max you can deposit each day? (yeah I know it depends on bank lvl, but it doesnt say a number anywhere)

I think instead of a "maximum deposit" per day, the decided to go with the deposit transaction fee.

DeletedUser

Yes, well that is what i mean with lag.

I don't think there is any fix for it. Besides the people updating the worlds to check each world for fort battles and update it when there are no fort battles going on.

LOL I would call 4 hours some pretty damned serious lag :laugh:

DeletedUser

How can there not be any fix for it? If it WASN'T happening before the update.. then something was changed that must be reverted to previous versions.

There is no such thing as "no fix" in the world of programming.

If the problem started during the launch, then there is no fix (it happens with every update, i think they would have fixed it by now). If the problem started several hours after the update, then it probably has something to do with 1.26 in particular and there should be a fix.

That is in my experience ofcourse, i know nothing about programming.

DeletedUser3543

1.26 launched on W1 in the morning yesterday.

5 or so hours later fort battle commenced and ran with no problems.

At the very time that the fort battle ended the problem started - reminiscent of the old fort battle server crashing issues of the past!!

4 hours later 240 players were finally released from the crashed fort battle...

DeletedUser

I think instead of a "maximum deposit" per day, the decided to go with the deposit transaction fee.
ah, so % deposit fee decreases for every lvl of bank? need those numbers instead then :)

edit, lvl 3 bank is 11% fee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ah, so % deposit fee decreases for every lvl of bank? need those numbers instead then :)

Foreign bank: 20% fee
Home Bank Level 01: 13% fee
Home Bank Level 02: 12% fee
Home Bank Level 03: 11% fee
Home Bank Level 04: 10% fee
Home Bank Level 05: 09% fee
Home Bank Level 06: 08% fee
Home Bank Level 07: 07% fee
Home Bank Level 08: 06% fee
Home Bank Level 09: 05% fee
Home Bank Level 10: 04% fee

DeletedUser

Sorry, are those figures correct?

In my Level 1 bank in my home town on W12, it says 11% fee. In the neighbouring town, also a level 1 bank, it says 18% fee

In W7, my home bank is Level 7, but only charges 5% fee,and the level 10 bank in the town next door says 18%

And do I need to use a bank if I have no town?

DeletedUser

Sorry, are those figures correct?

In my Level 1 bank in my home town on W12, it says 11% fee. In the neighbouring town, also a level 1 bank, it says 18% fee

In W7, my home bank is Level 7, but only charges 5% fee,and the level 10 bank in the town next door says 18%

And do I need to use a bank if I have no town?

Worker bonus: -02% (-04% with premium)

And townless people might want to save their money so they can do questduels or transport ammunition with 1 LP etc. Nobody forces them to use one though.

One Armed Ninja

1.26 launched on W1 in the morning yesterday.

5 or so hours later fort battle commenced and ran with no problems.

At the very time that the fort battle ended the problem started - reminiscent of the old fort battle server crashing issues of the past!!

4 hours later 240 players were finally released from the crashed fort battle...

The forts crashing happens from time to time, once it was W10 stuck for agees - most people just ended up going to sleep before it got restored

Plus 1 thing about the 1.26 that wasn't mentioned in the update

There seems to be a fort chat added to chat box on the screen, just joined a battle w1

DeletedUser

Im just curios where the easter holiday quest is that the germans have are?
Curios about where etc the *Bank* quest is too ? seem's that the germans get's the full packet and we only get's the *half*

DeletedUser

They removed the quest after they changed the banking system to what it is now.

And is this what you base your assumption of the germans being able to do the easter quest now on?

*Zweitens: Natürlich gibt es auch wieder Quests, Ostern steht ja vor der Tür.*
*Secondly: Naturally there is also again Quests, Easter stands before the door.*

Easter stands before the door to me sounds like it will be available soon. Do you play on a german world, or how do you know they got the easter quest now?

Last edited by a moderator: