1.18 update?

DeletedUser

If there are no problems with 1.18 at the-west.de today we'll get it tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Why are so many of you antsy about this? Relaaaaaaaaaaaax. It'll happen when it happens, when it's ready. :)

DeletedUser928

Why are so many of you antsy about this? Relaaaaaaaaaaaax. It'll happen when it happens, when it's ready. :)

I wanted to know if I should sleep or job.. Just wanted to play with new stuff and not be limited by no energy :)

DeletedUser

I wanted to know if I should report a bug in the new release, so I needed definite info on whether the new release was in or not.

DeletedUser

Greenhorn bonus = The speed on the map is increased by 150%.

I love it !

DeletedUser

Has anybody started the new quests? (the march/april ones, not the Lvl75+)

As i cant seem to see them, yet i can see other update things such as the white quest giver icon, and the ton of german lol.

DeletedUser11353

why not,it`s not interesting being a greenhorn unless they give them a chain of quests and good looking avatars

DeletedUser

Most likely nobody unless someone owns a time machine and travelled forward to april.

All i've read is that the march quests, will be extended, so they will end in april.
I haven't seen anywhere that said they would not be started until April, I assumed they would still begin with the 1.18 update (as in today).

But i admit i may have skipped over it when skim reading some posts if it is posted.

And theres no need for the sarcy comments :nowink:
A straight foward answer will surfice.

DeletedUser

I have seen there is a mistake happened by the update

here is a screenshot:

you can see that the ranking list for town is on German an the Hall of fame also!