1.18 update?

DeletedUser

There was to be an update today but I have not seen anything change. Has the update be change to a different day?

DeletedUser

opps I was thank it was Wednesday today sorry, and it some place it is Wednesday time zone you know.

DeletedUser

CET being GMT+1. GMT is the exception, not CET. Most of Western Europe is CET, not GMT.

DeletedUser

That's the UK for you. Nearly in Europe, but preferring to maintain a small margin of difference ... although Portugal shares our time zone :D

DeletedUser

Ok. is there more problems with the update or am I just not see it?

DeletedUser

I don't see how its a big deal if it's late ... I'd rather it be late then be bugged or have them not changed the end date for the "March" quest.

It's only some minor cosmetic changes and two new quests one of which 99% of people can't do (L 75+) and the other 1% won't get past the first step and I can't say more :p

DeletedUser363

I don't see how its a big deal if it's late ... I'd rather it be late then be bugged or have them not changed the end date for the "March" quest.
I agree with this. The update on the german version already has a problem.

DeletedUser

Well it doesnt seem fair to create a time/dated quest that most people cant do ... If you are making a quest that high level it should n't me dated/timed its not fair for the people that cannot participate.... I am a level 57 even if I found a way to finish the quest I cant do it...=(....And does anybody know what the other quest is or for what level??

DeletedUser928

I noticed they took off the update on Wed message on the main page..
I would like just a status update so we know to save some energy to do something else :)

Last edited by a moderator: