1,000,000 bottles o' beer on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle o'beer. Take 1 down, now we're out of beer and I'm not sharing with any of you people.

DeletedUser

999,980 bottles of beer on the wall, 999,980 bottles o' beer. Take 999,979 down, put one back, now there's 1 bottle of beer on the wall.

DeletedUser

hm... if we at 0 then.:
0 Bottles o' beer on the wall, 0 bottles o' beer. Ya take none down, but somehow pass 1 around, Now there's 17½ Bottles o' beer on the wall..?

DeletedUser13682

ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

1,000,000 bottles of beer on the wall! 1,000,000 bottles of beer! You take one down, pass it around! Now there's 999,999 bottles of beer on the wall!

(its blue moon)

DeletedUser

999,999 bottles of beer on the wall, 999,999 bottles of beer. Take 999,999 down, put one back, 1 bottle of beer on the wall.

(and I walk off with a cart-full of beer, which I'll sell for 100% profit to some local college students).

DeletedUser13682

NO!
999,998 bottles of beer on the wall, 999,998 bottles of beer. Take 1 down, pass it around, 999,997 bottle of beer on the wall

DeletedUser

No?

Hmm, 1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer. Take one down, drink it down, No bottles of beer on the wall.

And we're done.

DeletedUser

999,997 bottles of beer on the wall, 999,997 bottles of beer. Take 1 down, pass it around, 999,996 bottle of beer on the wall

DeletedUser

I am already drunk ... hic hic...

999,997 bottles of beer on the wall, 999,997 bottles of beer. Take 1 down, while taking 1 down fall and trip and CRASH BOOM BANGGG.... all the beer bottles broken ...

ooopss...:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

I am already drunk ... hic hic...

999,997 bottles of beer on the wall, 999,997 bottles of beer. Take 1 down, while taking 1 down fall and trip and CRASH BOOM BANGGG.... all the beer bottles broken ...

ooopss...:eek:hmy:

several bottles fell on you, broke, and impaled you with glass. your dead. oh darn.

on the bright side...
SWEET!!!!!! THE PUB IS FLOODED WITH BEER!!!!

*glub* *glub* *glub* *glub*............
(comes back up for air after 2 min) *Hic* beer............
*glub* *glub* *glub*........

DeletedUser

I open the window from outside, which made all the beer pour out of the pub and into a river which leads to a waterfall.
"Their problem now." I said to myself as I walked away....

DeletedUser

hehe, i get the distinct impression nobody (especially me) wants to play this game as the op intended.

DeletedUser14280

Heck, put it in 'Campfire Stories' and see how it plays out.

A horde of big fluffy dogs crowds into the bar and hoovers up the remaining beer.

DeletedUser

i am raised from the dead by the shaman...:indian: and i run for the pub.. find all the beer gone..:mad:
then run down to the beer river.. wow.... :blink:
FREEEE BEEEEERRR :laugh:
gulp gulp gulp gulp

Status
Not open for further replies.