West 2.0 discussion

DeletedUser22685

Wow, if that feature is exactly as it appears then it will be awesome.

DeletedUser8627

Provided you're at the town where everything is sitting.

This just helps when you have a ton of cash to collect over a lot of items. Instead of clicking the coin symbol on each one, you now have the collect all.

DeletedUser14006

I cannot even begin to express just how enthusiastic I am feeling towards the introduction of 2.03 :)

DeletedUser

it was about time on tw.1 you had a script to do so, and that doesn't work in tw,2 anymore, and the bad thing is that if you have to pick up 50 nails you gotta click 50 times and usually after 5-10 clicks the market crashes and you need to wait 5 mins before able to do anything, quite annoying if you just bonded a turtle powder with 10 minutes use

DeletedUser

I've never had empty server errors from 10 clicks even at the height of the problem with the old market. I don't usually have a problem with 50+ as long as I don't click fast.

DeletedUser22685

Provided you're at the town where everything is sitting.

This just helps when you have a ton of cash to collect over a lot of items. Instead of clicking the coin symbol on each one, you now have the collect all.

Yeah I figured that would've been the case, but a guy can hope :p

Deleted User - 1278415

Yeah I figured that would've been the case, but a guy can hope :p

Well if they wanted to incorporate a gold nugget feature in say v2.04 that allows me to pick up all items at once. I would buy it occasionally. Say 25-50 nuggets. I buy a lot of items and then I spend the next 2 weeks walking around to picking them up. If I could buy all at once and get nugget shipping discount

DeletedUser

Well if they wanted to incorporate a gold nugget feature in say v2.04 that allows me to pick up all items at once. I would buy it occasionally. Say 25-50 nuggets. I buy a lot of items and then I spend the next 2 weeks walking around to picking them up. If I could buy all at once and get nugget shipping discount

That would be ridiculously low when it doesn't even cost as much as one ground rocket turtle shell, which is the workaround.

Edit: Well, I take that back. Bond shop equivalents of nugget-only premiums have always been higher, like even the old turtle price vs. warping with nuggets and 36 bonds for 100% energy vs. 18 nuggets for the same (without the motivation increase). It still seems a bit low though once you get up to too many towns to walk to in 10 mins with turtle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Just wanted to drop in and say that I still get annoyed by 2.0. My opinions haven't changed really. I am currently planning my quit dates on all worlds.

Your trolling antics haven't changed either. When are you planning on quitting anyway?

DeletedUser

do this fast if you want :p new year without the-west will be better ! but gimme your stuff then say BB :D ;)

DeletedUser

One thing about 2.0 that I love that I just discovered. Yeah yeah, I'm sure you already knew about it. :p One click travel to towns and forts. Not quest givers though, unfortunately.

plM9N.png

DeletedUser

still stumping for them eh Elmo? gotta stretch to find any nice thing possible to put it out there, but you can't change a sow's ear into a silk purse. V2 sucks.

end of world for me Jan 1 if you're interested Da Twista

DeletedUser363

Another thing that I like about 2.0 is that on the map search you can type in the name of a product, and it will show you the location of the job. Very helpful if you forget what job drops what product.

DeletedUser

Another thing that I like about 2.0 is that on the map search you can type in the name of a product, and it will show you the location of the job. Very helpful if you forget what job drops what product.

Yeah, I use that half the time as well.

DeletedUser

There's lot to this new version I quite like, except the buggy battle chat and few other things. The game was becoming too monotonous and needed a facelift...which wasnt quite up to the mark but still a lot of us love it and have adapted to it. Real lovers of the game dont quit just cause of some tweaks...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree there are lots of small tweaks implemented after 2.0 but real shame is that these things were not included in changelog.

I hate when they say in changelog: "various small fixes and improvements", so we need to figure them out ourselves.

DeletedUser8627

I agree there are lots of small tweaks implemented after 2.0 but real shame is that these things were not included in changelog.

I hate when they say in changelog: "various small fixes and improvements", so we need to figure them out ourselves.

Small fixes and improvements are usually backend stuff that was tweaked. But there are some other small things added or changed that don't appear on the changelogs, otherwise we are announcing large lists of stuff. We only announce stuff that is important for the players to know really.