DeletedUser9470

zakga.png

knocked out opponents: 4196
mos duels as challenger: 10709
one hit duel victories: 46

met4x.png

most npc wins: 1823

-Neo- W10.net

o crap, i didnt realise this post was merging international records and beta records as well.

in which case nothing makes sense here at all. forget my post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Sorry for the late update. Busy days.

@ John Colt

Added. Nice ones.

@ Noobmic
Added. Except the value. Elm had u there.

@ Neo

o crap, i didnt realise this post was merging international records and beta records as well.
in which case nothing makes sense here at all. forget my post.
Ohh'Kay..

@ Rice
Whats the record mate? Also, what world & char name?

@ Mighty
Beat ya there myself.. hehe
expnpc.jpg

DeletedUser

Master.jpg

Mistress.jpg

Only player to hold both titles in any world.

This is in world 2 by the way.

DeletedUser

:O Well I mean I'm holding both of them at the same time, that counts for something right?

DeletedUser

:O Well I mean I'm holding both of them at the same time, that counts for something right?
Both at the same time on one world = multi.

Oh, or you got it as a greenhorn and chose your gender, damn, who cares? Call it lowest level to Master of the Underworld maybe, but if choosing your class and gender is what you did it's completely meaningless.

DeletedUser

O I thought it was giving me a special title that I did it so early lol, I didn't realize if I got it as a greenhorn it'd say two different titles :S

DeletedUser

O I thought it was giving me a special title that I did it so early lol, I didn't realize if I got it as a greenhorn it'd say two different titles :S

Achievements are achievements and achievement rewards are achievement rewards. Assuming a different reward for getting the achievement at a low level is a bizarre assumption.

update:

Largest collection of different items
kenau W6 812

http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=44aa819c98cc8e30cb420f77ea7e051b2e75912c

Nice collection. I guess you're the one who got the elephant gun I couldn't bring myself to raise the cash to buy.

DeletedUser22493

@ Rice
Added under "Odd & Different".

@ Dark Terror
Well, its not really a interesting record. All you have to do I k.o yourself at an NPC quester 500 times. Sorry mate.

@ Kenau
Nice collection mate. Its added.

DeletedUser

@ Dark Terror
Well, its not really a interesting record. All you have to do I k.o yourself at an NPC quester 500 times. Sorry mate.

I don't agree with the master and mistress thing being significant, but I'd personally give him credit for the lowest level to get the achievement.

DeletedUser22493

Well, I still think its rather uninteresting, but then again, majority rules.
Ill add it.

DeletedUser10274

And what about adding "inventory size" but all items. Like Noobmic has 8500 items in his inventory.

Or is that too much subject to cheating?

DeletedUser22493

And what about adding "inventory size" but all items. Like Noobmic has 8500 items in his inventory.

Or is that too much subject to cheating?

No, I think thats a good idea.
Bring the SS, and ill add it.

DeletedUser25892

Well, I still think its rather uninteresting, but then again, majority rules.
Ill add it.

I feel this record is as uninteresting as how many diff items are in your inventory as that is so subject considering it is just a matter of adding 1 of each item....I do feel however, that the amount of total items is interesting :).

My two cents.

MM2099

Status
Not open for further replies.