Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First of all mstngcobra - thank you for interesting fight. It might have not seemed this way for you but you were very close to victory.

Apparently Miestas have no sense of honor. ... They have to resort to putting spies in the chat room & having one of them [cough *Vidak*cough] issue orders in the chat...

First of all I didnt know that Vidak was issuing orders at your chat - so i'll need to congratulate and thank him doing such a good job.
Second - spying in our chats and recently talking in them disguised as our members is an old tradition of TW. So you might take back your words on honor ;) If you have questions - talk with Derek and other leaders. They are fully aware of our plans and chat rooms. :)

We never complain about this and we wont in the future as its part of the game. So i find it strange that alliance that uses spies so much is complaining about it.

In case you missed it, i said i intend to initiate after 24 hrs again & will try one more straight up 1 on 1 battle...
I've wrote to cancel attack that we've planned for this evening and even if it will be launched by accident (like if the person who should start wont read my mail before starting it) - we wont participate in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice point MisterGadilf.
spying is one thing, but cheating is a whole other story.

Perhaps cheating was too strong of a word...spying & infiltrating might be better words to describe what i meant. I apologize if i was too harsh. I was not trying to say anyone had cheated on this game. :sad:

oh and mstncobra, sorry if I have offended you. Just got a bit annoyed why -TW- can't just admit plain defeat. Derek had my respect for all times.
No, you have not offended me, Pro. I am quite willing to admit defeat when i have lost. If spying & infiltrating enemy sides are considered strategy & tactics; then let me be the first to congratulate Miestas in general & Vidak in particular at another very close victory. :ph34r:

First of all mstngcobra - thank you for interesting fight. It might have not seemed this way for you but you were very close to victory.

Second - spying in our chats and recently talking in them disguised as our members is an old tradition of TW. So you might take back your words on honor ;) If you have questions - talk with Derek and other leaders. They are fully aware of our plans and chat rooms. :)

I've wrote to cancel attack that we've planned for this evening and even if it will be launched by accident (like if the person who should start wont read my mail before starting it) - we wont participate in it.

Please accept my apologies. I am still new to TW & was not aware that both sides use this method frequently. I was not trying to offend anyone, & i sincerely apologize if i have. I personally have not seen it done since i have joined TW. You will not hear any more complaints from me on this subject. :)

As to the battle yesterday, congratulations on the very close win. :) I may still be low-lvl, Lokiju - but i have been in enough fort battles both on W 1 & the other worlds i play to know what is going on in a battle. I realize we were very close to winning. I would have liked to see what would have happened had Vidak not done what he did in chat. You really must congratulate him, as his timing was a key factor in our not succeeding. I am looking forward to the next battle. Perhaps we will be able to finish what we started. I await the day we win Rock Ridge back, & you declare yourself a loser. See you at the next battle. :razz:

DeletedUser1121

I just feel the love in this forum!

No problem mstngcobra:

owned-fails-gallery-21.jpg

DeletedUser5677

Well since both sides seem to be in love for the moment on this forum, lets start bringin' money to these fort battles. Now there's a multilateral agreement I can abide by.

DeletedUser

Well since both sides seem to be in love for the moment on this forum, lets start bringin' money to these fort battles. Now there's a multilateral agreement I can abide by.

you are reading my mind :) It would make fort battles even more interesting. I was thinking about like $500 each person.

DeletedUser14029

A LARGE FORT BATTLE.
Well well well, we need several times our men to fill in the attackers then >.<

DeletedUser

A LARGE FORT BATTLE.
Well well well, we need several times our men to fill in the attackers then >.<

arg, I just keep falling asleep in RL when I intend on joining those tasty battles :dry: regardless of when they are taking place...

DeletedUser544

you are reading my mind :) It would make fort battles even more interesting. I was thinking about like $500 each person.

seriously, we should do this
I'm willing to work with anyone who wants to try to arrange this; this should be something that occurs outside of the regular attempts at conquest that go back and forth between the various factions

i mean, the battle itself would be extremely interesting
not only are you trying to kill off the enemies, you are also trying to ensure that your own allies die off too (so that you might live)...

DeletedUser1121

Well, it would be a great deal of fun if we wouldn't point out the winners before the battle starts :) That would really seperate the men from the boys.
It would be great to see who wants to fight or who is just a coward

DeletedUser14029

I got everything I need anyway. Too bad we cannot withdraw money from bank :(
Would be nice if all participants bring along $500. Let the whiners and n00bs stay put, we high levels deserve to participate in this ^^

DeletedUser1121

Am i the only one who noticed that TW and SB are adepting to new tactics to keep their forts? Everytime a battle against them is declared, they miraculasly appear in our town to knock out everybody who is awake..

Last example: [report=323923968698794644]Duel: ChestRockwell vs. Floosie Jan[/report] a real fair fight that one!!

Keep up the good work guys!

DeletedUser

There are ways to not get dueled. If anyone doesnt use them then they want to be dueled :)

DeletedUser1121

yeah sure. you just go and knock yourself out on a NPC every 48 hours.

DeletedUser

Rich battles will be good, but there still need to be a few rules.

For example, generals have to appoint everybody who'll take part in the battle as captains, otherwise some people will get a distinct advantage when it comes to moving.

DeletedUser

Am i the only one who noticed that TW and SB are adepting to new tactics to keep their forts? Everytime a battle against them is declared, they miraculasly appear in our town to knock out everybody who is awake..

Keep up the good work guys!

The same could be said of a certain member of you town, I do believe she dueled me whilst I was in fort gear this week. After I had signed up for the battle and was working a job to help pass time. naughty naughty... :nowink:

DeletedUser14029

I hope not me? I always check before I duel :(
sorry, please forgive me.

DeletedUser

Tom paris's top tip:

When being shot at dont withdraw until you have 25% of your total health left, this way you cause more damage and get more exp and don't get KO'D

DeletedUser

you can get money from the bank - go to a forein town and sleep in the 250 hotel - then cancel it before you get there and it should come back as 250 in unbanked money - havent tried this yet one of my mates told me about it

DeletedUser14006

you can get money from the bank - go to a forein town and sleep in the 250 hotel - then cancel it before you get there and it should come back as 250 in unbanked money - havent tried this yet one of my mates told me about it

That is all great and with premium automation you could withdraw up to $1000 using this method, not bad but not enough really :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.