Montana Saloon

JWillow

Just have a look at my post right above yours :)
Also my point was who was light hearted traitoring anyone?

You supposedly knew the same information I did, he tried to do it the pushy nice way for months, what do you expect him to do?

Nothing that happens after months is something that was done in a light hearted manner, I objected to trying to tell players to stop coming that was wrong. But someone who was trying to get players to stop going for easy wins instead of trying to balance, is obviously at the end of the rope.

The only thing I might have tried to normalize is that if you choose to be the problem then play your traitor rank or dig your own battles. Traitor rank is not a game ending move.

I think you are focusing all on the consequences and not the history that lead to the circumstance. But anyway I highly doubt it matters, as there is not going to suddenly become leaders that are traitoring a whole bunch of players, that is very rare to occur, and just because my opinion is to not let it stop you, doesn't mean it is going to happen more or less because that personal view.

I am sorry, I just find it weird a traitor mark can mess up a player's whole game. Plus having limited leaders is a problem, if there were more of them, then this worry would not be as great. Its a dying world.

In the end, if you want to fear it, then do so.

Oddersfield

Well BigNoob continues to play his childish games. Now, for the second time, he thinks he is clever by not actually traitoring a player - but simply making them privates and then not allowing privates to talk. If this is the mentality of the ff strategists, then everybody is in trouble. How does Inno condone such people representng them?

JWillow

Well BigNoob continues to play his childish games. Now, for the second time, he thinks he is clever by not actually traitoring a player - but simply making them privates and then not allowing privates to talk. If this is the mentality of the ff strategists, then everybody is in trouble. How does Inno condone such people representng them?
What do you want from him? You as private can see the chat and the orders. Plus why do you sign to his side if you are so worried about how he ranks? You do remember you are free to dig your own battles and do lead and rank however you want.

Why do you even attack his position? Montana will die soon enough and nothing he did will have been the root cause. The world should have died before he asked for help from his gf. These battles you are worrying about getting ranks in would not even exist without him to begin with.

Here is to hoping the leader that is such a problem stop digging and leading so that montana will be dead as it should, as that seems to be what you really want, to be left in peace to pve.

sanidh

Poor Bignoob, all he wanted to do was keep Montana alive lol, didnt know he was up against world killers united.

They are a formidable bunch :D

Oh and the whole poaching thing cracks me up, if you try to fix the effects of their brainwashing, they all gang up within minutes on TW forums with pitchforks, beyond sad

Clever Hans

Poor Bignoob, all he wanted to do was keep Montana alive lol, didnt know he was up against world killers united.

Oh and the whole poaching thing cracks me up, if you try to fix the effects of their brainwashing, they all gang up within minutes on TW forums with pitchforks, beyond sad
Considering you lead on dead worlds like Kansas and Montana (together with his multi "girlfriend"), that's quite rich. But then, what else to expect from you than to praise the fellow bully and control freak.

ScarletKisses

I do love how you guys try to reframe the naritive, after you poached and killed both worlds :D Nice try to blame everyone else. We both still play the worlds after you and your boys ( Marius) destroyed FFs there for your own agenda and then quit to play there :D :D

JWillow

Just have a look at my post right above yours :)
Sorry someone helped me see what you said.

You are not aware of the politics on Montana, so therefore have no understanding that it took months to come to the point of traitoring players.

Sorry I didn't pick up that you had no clue how much it was tried to do things without going to extremes. As he tried for months whispering players to help the weaker side, then the frustration to see players whispered join the stronger side anyway and make the battle even more lopsided instead of helping. I personally went to the weaker side when asked, because leaders don't ask unless one side is struggling.

I guess I didn't see someone coming and reacting as if it was the first step instead of the last step before death. Though the alliances and towns for N world are not even a thing yet, so to fear that you will be traitored on a brand new world is jumping the gun by a lot.

Anyway sorry for arguing with you about something that you are not fully aware of and understand. Was speaking as someone who was on montana from day one, sorry.

PS the hands off was about the fort strategist getting involved early on, ie not stepping in if a town not deemed a major alliance digs a prime dig, as there is no history to tell which alliance has the staying power. At most new world should have gm awesomia and the 3 hour between battles enforced. But definitely not have prime dig protected for alliances that are in their infancy.

Once again sorry my confusion and good luck on N world.

Bob Baumeister

Nice attempt to frame our discussion in a certain way :D Though you make it a bit to obvious for my taste.

As a reminder this was my initial reply:

As the ranker of either defense or attack, then traitor who you want, they don't need a warning or explanation, so maybe go with the less is more.

I hope this is just a fringe opinion. Would be sad if this is something that would be applied to the new world because I actually would like to play there.
Also why would you suggest to someone from the team to behave in such a toxic way:huh:

Could it be that you are way to focused on your selfrightious tirades so you don't manage to understand 3 simple sentences? And instead of following a discussion you start one sidetopic after the other^^

JWillow

Nice attempt to frame our discussion in a certain way :D Though you make it a bit to obvious for my taste.

As a reminder this was my initial reply:

Could it be that you are way to focused on your selfrightious tirades so you don't manage to understand 3 simple sentences? And instead of following a discussion you start one sidetopic after the other^^
No you are the self righteous, what I said was in to context on what had been going on for months, I didn't base my opinion on what is best for all worlds. We are talking on Montana forum not any other world forum. Sorry if I focused on the world at hand and based that choice on that world and it's limited history. Like you will never see me on some world forums, as it is not anything I know about.

Anyway, be afraid if you want, I will keep finding it weird to worry about something on a world that does not exist yet.

ScarletKisses

No you are the self righteous, what I said was in to context on what had been going on for months, I didn't base my opinion on what is best for all worlds. We are talking on Montana forum not any other world forum. Sorry if I focused on the world at hand and based that choice on that world and it's limited history. Like you will never see me on some world forums, as it is not anything I know about.

Anyway, be afraid if you want, I will keep finding it weird to worry about something on a world that does not exist yet.
and who are you there ?? His Wife ?
Ive been there from day 1 you aren't there, so either hiding with another id or already quit and by the way you are taking up for him.. well that says plenty.
You are only one defending him now

JWillow

and who are you there ?? His Wife ?
Ive been there from day 1 you aren't there, so either hiding with another id or already quit and by the way you are taking up for him.. well that says plenty.
You are only one defending him now
You mean his girlfriend, umm, that would a very big no.

I have been on Montana from day one. Hiding, is that what you call what Luke does on here/vegas?

Also not defending him at all. Just defending myself and arguing with someone I thought got a traitor mark and was surprised. Only traitor marks I personally have seen are those who knowingly and maliciously joined an already strong side in battles. So got confused for awhile why someone who kind of earned it was afraid of it. But I eventually got set right with help, that someone decided to come in taking things out of the context of what was happening.

Honestly bignoob has made mistakes and he is not the only one, if you think you are above them, then glad for you. But I am human and mistakes can and do happen to most humans, especially my poor mother in birthing me.

Anyway probably see you in Navajo, though do I expect the same battle leaders, not really, but be afraid, be very afraid of the black spot, lol.

Clever Hans

You mean his girlfriend, umm, that would a very big no.

I have been on Montana from day one. Hiding, is that what you call what Luke does on here/vegas?

Also not defending him at all. Just defending myself and arguing with someone I thought got a traitor mark and was surprised. Only traitor marks I personally have seen are those who knowingly and maliciously joined an already strong side in battles. So got confused for awhile why someone who kind of earned it was afraid of it. But I eventually got set right with help, that someone decided to come in taking things out of the context of what was happening.

Honestly bignoob has made mistakes and he is not the only one, if you think you are above them, then glad for you. But I am human and mistakes can and do happen to most humans, especially my poor mother in birthing me.

Anyway probably see you in Navajo, though do I expect the same battle leaders, not really, but be afraid, be very afraid of the black spot, lol.
Lmao sure Jane. You just can't help yourself. I already posted both on this forum and in my profile on Vegas that I am Luke. Try harder Sherlock.