The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser22685

I think they should now let people to leave towns even if a fort fight haven't started since people without towns can join ff's, not sure why peeps who want to leave a town cannot leave if they have signed into fort fights.

It is a small thing. For some, small things really do matter.

So, in conclusion, please let people leave town's as they wish even if they were signed into a fort fight.

Fair point, although it is kind of fun to join a town and duel their alliance members whilst under fort protection and unable to be kicked ;)

asdf124

Fair point, although it is kind of fun to join a town and duel their alliance members whilst under fort protection and unable to be kicked ;)

That is just trolling :p

with the towns looking for players feature, that gets easier. although, i believe you might be kicked out of the alliance, but not sure.

DeletedUser32991

guys, shouldn't there be a set for worker's or builder's that has resistance for duels ?

MFRavenhawk

There already are many of them. You don't have to stand around in your work clothes all day; you can change after setting the job!

Not entirely accurate....you can only change clothes on a job to dueling gear if you either are of sufficient level to be doing the job naturally; or if not, maintain sufficient labor points without work gear.

If you are doing a job that for example requires you to have 65 LP or be level 48, and you are only level 45 with your clothing being the only reason you can do the job early....you cannot change out of the work gear into duel gear.

However, the smart player will plan for this when scheduling such jobs ;)

gunner86

Battle Digging Reports

Hi

I am not sure if anyone posted this idea before or not and i am not sure if this is right thread to post or not but i was thinking on it for few days so giving it a go here.

What is this?
All players in alliance or players of selected towns will get Fort Attack report when dug by their alliance town.

What change is proposed?
At the moment, only players from digging town get attack report. Want to change it so that players from other towns in same alliance get report too.

Why?
I think this will help us to get more players attendance in attacks too. I am sure people will differ with my view but if any change help us get even few more players to battles i think it should be considered. This can help a lot in old worlds like w1, 11 and 12

DeletedUser35201

I think thats a very good idea would help a lot with getting people to battles :)

asdf124

Hi

I am not sure if anyone posted this idea before or not and i am not sure if this is right thread to post or not but i was thinking on it for few days so giving it a go here.

What is this?
All players in alliance or players of selected towns will get Fort Attack report when dug by their alliance town.

What change is proposed?
At the moment, only players from digging town get attack report. Want to change it so that players from other towns in same alliance get report too.

Why?
I think this will help us to get more players attendance in attacks too. I am sure people will differ with my view but if any change help us get even few more players to battles i think it should be considered. This can help a lot in old worlds like w1, 11 and 12

Well, add the ability to send an invite to another alliance to join as well or an automatic send where alliance founders could reject or accept.

DeletedUser36559

Hi

What is this?

What change is proposed?

Why?

I don't know if it will improve numbers or not since if they wanted to join a fort battle a quick glance at the fort overview will list the battles and they can choose whether they wish to battle or not but I see no harm in the idea.

asdf124

I don't know if it will improve numbers or not since if they wanted to join a fort battle a quick glance at the fort overview will list the battles and they can choose whether they wish to battle or not but I see no harm in the idea.

No one does that, at least the non ff alliances don't. The players in alliance don't usually do that or maybe at least half of them don't.

gunner86

@ tug
thats a good idea, may be option to add alliances that are not part of fort

@ micky
i agree mate, players who dont bother about battles will ignore it whatever changes inno make and i am not expecting huge boost in turnout from players with it, but a little increase in players turnout from any change can bring fort battles in these old worlds to life again

P.S - one player suggested that we can have battle pops up like we have when we log in for daily log in bonus, not sure how if it will be easy in worlds like colo where we have atleast 2 battles each day but another advice to discuss here

DeletedUser30228

Actually not bad idea for a Gunnu nub.

You haz a brain!!
But i like it, should deffo help the older worlds as well as the newer ones

DeletedUser22685

I think the automatic report is a great idea.

Well, add the ability to send an invite to another alliance to join as well or an automatic send where alliance founders could reject or accept.

That one's not so great. The amount of spam this would generate would be incredible when certain alliances are involved. I suppose limiting it to one report per battle would be okay.

That's not necessarily true, considering the positive effect that sending telegrams has on battle attendance numbers. People are willing to go to a battle when they're asked, they just don't bother checking the overview.

asdf124

I think the automatic report is a great idea.

That one's not so great. The amount of spam this would generate would be incredible when certain alliances are involved. I suppose limiting it to one report per battle would be okay.

That is true but as I replied, it would be up to leaders, they could have it as a "contract" or even as an agreement just to solve the spam issues for a town founders.

They could also have an option to ignore fort battle invites.

As I said, it would be up to the founder of the alliance, the founding town that is.

To ignore or not to, to accept or reject.

DeletedUser33342

Hey guys,

personally I think there should be more for sale in the veteran shop.
you can spend 150 or 5000 veteran points at the shop, Mojo or chest...
will there be more items to buy soon or is it worth thinking about more options to buy?

grtz

Ripwise

Hey guys,

personally I think there should be more for sale in the veteran shop.
you can spend 150 or 5000 veteran points at the shop, Mojo or chest...
will there be more items to buy soon or is it worth thinking about more options to buy?

grtz

New options are worked on and will be presented soon.

asdf124

How about the ability to have notes when you'd like to transfer cash?

I'd like to add some funny notes just so that it could make him/her happier.

"Bribing his/her happiness." could be one of the funny or lame ones, depending on the persons taste.

DeletedUser22685

You can already do that by typing in the "Purpose" box.

I have a better suggestion, it involves something to do with no longer having the ability to transfer cash at all and players having to actually work for everything they gain.

DeletedUser

Lets have a few less clicks in the game.

Proposal: Don't have to click the
MeQYv1W.png
button every time we fulfil the quest requirements. The Quest gets 'Auto Completed' and we get the rewards immediately.

Reason: A long list, which includes saving me from coming online again at the end of day just to complete the dailies.