Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Unfortunately, duct tape and WD-40 don't work for a burst main seawater pipe at somewhere around 700 feet water depth.

DeletedUser28032

No I really have sewn all the band patches onto my jacket...admittedly its man sewing so you know shonky at best

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I don't have any patches to sew onto my jacket. I don't think I would anyway with any of the jackets I have. Half of them are uniform, and the other half I like too much as they are to do anything. I may get a different jacket, just to have one I can do up like that, but then I'd have to learn how to sew.

DeletedUser

Duct tape and WD-40. You can solve any problem with those two things (mechanical that is)

Said with the true ignorance of somebody who's never crouched underneath an ANTAR at night trying to work out why the pipe won't fit into the brake valve. XD

I am being so evil right now in CoA…and I love it :laugh:

Now you understand why I do it....

DeletedUser31931

Said with the true ignorance of somebody who's never crouched underneath an ANTAR at night trying to work out why the pipe won't fit into the brake valve. XD

Me, ignorant? I'm not sure how you could ever even imply such a thing, let alone say it. :p

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Use Duct tape to seal the pipe up and stick it back together. :D

Sure; the 600 degree Fahrenheit, 600 psig, superheated steam will be stopped by some duct tape. There's a reason they steam dumplings (delicious dumplings).

Deleted User - 819397

Down with Gillandria!

The way I have things planned out currently, you two SHOULDN'T kill each other…since neither of you have actual weapons training, anyway…however, plans can get disrupted, and that darn wraith isn't going to sit back and relax...