Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

Perran has his own problems, but they are not mental, his problems are a lot more complex and will appear later on.

Which reminds me, Regal do you think a skeleton would have survived in the Outlands?

Deleted User - 819397

Perran is appearing to be OP. *Grumbles*
That's the problem I'm having...the others who've resisted have used logic/beliefs to determine things aren't real (for example I LOVED Johann's way of figuring out that the vision of Varus standing over Jack/Artemis was false. Seriously good stuff there Johann). Perran's flat out ignoring is a bit much...

Anyway, to answer your question, if you're asking about Threut's nightmare then that's not real. As for outside the cave, likely not…unless there was a monster threatening enough to keep the others away that didn't eat bone in the vicinity...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

You had no idea how close Perran was to cracking there. He was about to go insane and attack but the wisp did exactly what it shouldn't have done, it showed him that he was winning. You could have overpowered the shield, then Perran may well have cracked, but instead you did something completely different and wrong in my opinion, probably should have warned you about that.

Deleted User - 819397

Hah, I wouldn't use the word "winning"…you'll see what word I WOULD use in the next CoA post hehe…you'll see. As for whether or not it was "wrong"…well, I have a plan about that…after all, who's to say the wraith doesn't have a different sort of plan than straight psychological torture? Obviously it plays a part, but it's hardly the only thing it's capable of.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Oh, thanks Regal. I'm really enjoying this part of the RP. All the mind games and mental puzzles. Really gets the brainwaves oscillating.

DeletedUser28032

Well I managed to resist writing "The knife sailed through the air to bury itself into Melks chest" though it was much more enjoyable to display some acrobatic prowess instead

Deleted User - 819397

You shouldn't haha…since I decided to let the wraith go first out of the guardians I have planned, I made it a little weaker than it was in the original script. Was originally going to have another guardian first, but decided to make the first one psychological. Unless I change things around, nothing will get QUITE this mentally intensive sort of fighting again, but…two more are planned to have SOME psychological element, and I can easily make at least one more contain a part of that aspect if you all are enjoying it that much. Don't think one of them fits the bill, fear notwithstanding…there's one that could potentially but I'd have to work it in…the other three remaining guardians can/do easily fit that aspect of fighting.

DeletedUser31931

Zem cast his eyes across the floor and saw a thing glinting in the sunlight. The key! A chain of thoughts ran through his head, the debate of discovering more information about CoA, or having to sit through more twenty line posts. He made up his mind, he wanted those CoA spoilers. He ran for the key, reaching it before the others and grabbing it he tossed it out of the window into the lake. Pulling his revolver he stuck it to the head of Regal. "Let Perran win or die." He pulled back the hammer as the barrel of the gun kept steady on Regal's forehead. He would have no hesitation in pulling the trigger.

(This is OT, so god-modding is definitely allowed)

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Seeing Regal in trouble (Zemmy was at his old tricks again), Johann urged his Rosso Red Ford Sierra XR4i toward their location. After performing a Scandinavian Flick, Johann quickly brought the XR4i to a stop, and dashed out the door, which had been opened during the flick. Running to the cottage where Zemmy was holding Regal, Johann ran to the door and kicked it open, while pulling out his Uzi from its custom holster. "Put the gun down, Zemmy," Johann ordered, training the Uzi on Zemmy while releasing the charging handle, loading a 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge into the chamber. Flicking the safety switch to fire, Johann was ready to take Zemmy down if he even thought about moving his trigger finger.

DeletedUser31931

As johann tried to stop Zem he smiled grimly. "You fool. You thought you could beat me johann. I know you, I know your type and I know your exact movements." The floor opened up under johann, a trapdoor leading into the sewers, but it was being pumped through so fast johan was forced to go with the flow. During this entire exchange Zem hadn't moved a muscle, aside from his lips, the cold hard barrel of the gun was still pointed directly at Regal's head.

DeletedUser31931

These two fools had entered the shack, complaining about his post length. This was not how things worked, who were to question him? With a swift movement Zem drew a second Colt with his free hand and levelled it at the one called Mota. "Don't question the post length." he said before firing into the mod's head. Then the pistol swivelled round to point at this Anny Hudson the one with no profile image. That in itself was a disgrace for such a long-standing member of the forum, she could at least put a duck or something in there. "You die today." He said and fired again, the two intruders dealt with he sheathed his colt again before turning back to Regal. "I say once more. Give me what I want!"