Traveling fair

Deleted User - 1278415

don't forget the 250 bonds for helping build the fair in all counties. i am not sure how it works, but i think if you contribute with products + a couple of hours of work per county, you will get it.

people, don't be lazy. it's so easy to check achievements-->social-->fair to get an answer.

When does the fair close? and go to the next county?

DeletedUser30224

I believe once constructed it stays constructed for a week after which it is destroyed and moved to next county.

DeletedUser

the time a fair stays is 7 days + 7 minus # of days it took to construct

fair is always constructed after 7 days since:

every day the fair adds 1/7th of the goods and building itself.

thus even without any donations the fair is completely build after 7 days

Last edited by a moderator:

fortfighter1

I see the fair clothes set vest as part of the prizes in this tombola in week one of the fair, i assume that another item of the set will be replacing it in the next circus build or does it work different?

DeletedUser

The rewards are random each day.

Not to second guess you, but on Beta I noticed the "Very Rare" Category remained the same day to day. Will this be the same?

And will it still include Natty Bumpo's package?

DeletedUser

Not to second guess you, but on Beta I noticed the "Very Rare" Category remained the same day to day. Will this be the same?

it prolly will and you still got a 1 outta 500 or 1000 chance to win it :D since luckily you can nug your chances like other tombola's

Slygoxx

I don't know how many items the very rare category contains, but it is possible that when the number is low, the rewards are the same.
The Natty Bumppo's package should be available, yes.

If it turns out the items do not change on a daily basis, sorry.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6752

I still think it would be reasonable for them to pull the Potions of Wisdom from the tombola in favor of something that is actually useful for everyone - for example, a token good for 24 hours of a Silver or Gold job.

DeletedUser17612

Fair's are available on all worlds i play on.
There is a Inno belt availablei n rare category for W12, but also in very-rare category in W13 (it was in rare category yesterday).
Very rare category item pool: Christmas sets + weapon chest, Easter sets + Cartwright's saddle, Letter with 1000 bonds, all 3 reskill potions, Premium chest (and Inno belt).
12 items out of 13(14) are available on a day.

Bond's pool: I mostl added all different items i had, and got 1 bond for each.
except w5 where you should not bother contributing items unless for achievement (<20% 1 bond, 20-40% 2 bonds, ...)

Last edited by a moderator:

MFRavenhawk

umm... put on your work clothes, queue up some building, then put on good defence/dueling clothes and then keep your fingers crossed.

Good idea in theory...but not always in practice.

Even with the new work formula where with sufficient labor points, low levels can open jobs early, and where by level 120 all jobs can be done by a player (albeit some of them with extremely high danger)....there are still some jobs where you cannot change your gear (or start a job unless in certain gear) once queued unless you bring a certain minimum labor points to the task....and can maintain that minimum in your duel gear as well.

And for folks where construction is one of those tasks they must be in certain gear to perform, and are told they cant change out of it once the task is started....well, very simply, they CANT change into defensive dueling clothing from work clothing.

DeletedUser

well, very simply, they CANT change into defensive dueling clothing from work clothing.
and why do you think that? of course you can change, anyone can.... only thing that matters is what you're wearing while queueing the job

DeletedUser22685

Good idea in theory...but not always in practice.

Even with the new work formula where with sufficient labor points, low levels can open jobs early, and where by level 120 all jobs can be done by a player (albeit some of them with extremely high danger)....there are still some jobs where you cannot change your gear (or start a job unless in certain gear) once queued unless you bring a certain minimum labor points to the task....and can maintain that minimum in your duel gear as well.

And for folks where construction is one of those tasks they must be in certain gear to perform, and are told they cant change out of it once the task is started....well, very simply, they CANT change into defensive dueling clothing from work clothing.

Considering fair construction has a difficulty of 0, it's pretty hard for somebody to have negative LP.

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen where you can select nuggets to get a higher category 'roll'? I can't seem to see that option in the 3 games I've seen so far...

DeletedUser

Nuggets only allow you to play the game more than the free time each day. The can not get different levels like the prior ones did.

DeletedUser

This is probably because its a permanent feature so letting you choose the category would have a huge amount of new set items circulating in the system.

DeletedUser

not to mention the very rare category is about a factor 100 better then on usual tombola's its actually worth spending stuff on now :D

just spend 750 bonds on colorado just to see if any play would cintain a very rare item, but all 150 items that were beneath the thingies, were not very rare :D