ban the fire and ice set like the geranimo set

DeletedUser

With the newest tombola, the top people get the fire and ice set... imo, that FF gun is as powerfull almost as the geranimo's shotgun, yes the damage, is a wee bit lower, but if you take into account the damage bonus, and sector bonusses and stat bonusses the gun gives, it heavily compensates for the tiny wee bit lower damage.

i can rake up the entire discussion there was in the past about geranimo's shotgun, but almost all arguments used to ban that weapon from .net apply to this new weapon set as well

i understand the need to change the top reward to something usefull for the tombola, but make it 10 items of choice or something, so people can get rare collectibles that aren;t disbalancing

DeletedUser

IMO since only one person gets it per world, the balance isnt harmed. Nugget users get a lot more benifits over non-premiums and all the good things always go to them. No disbalance considered there. Dont think balance will suddenly topple once one nugget user gets an edge over the others.

DeletedUser35352

+1 Zeta
All the nagging about one geronimo's that Hassan had looks now bit hypocritical

DeletedUser

IMO since only one person gets it per world, the balance isnt harmed. Nugget users get a lot more benifits over non-premiums and all the good things always go to them. No disbalance considered there. Dont think balance will suddenly topple once one nugget user gets an edge over the others.

well back in the days 1 person on 1 world having the geranimo's was consider insanely disbalancing, which was 1 of the reasons it got removed

jarograv

Completely agree, if it was unbalanced for 1 guy to have a better weapon after bringing Inno all those nuggets, then it is unbalanced for 1 person to get a weapon set that makes them the fastest, most health regenerating, hardest hitting, resistant, high LP, luckiest guy for.

DeletedUser22685

I wasn't a fan of this set to begin with (since I know I won't win :p), but I think it's too late to get it removed now since people will have already started spending like mad.

DeletedUser

I wasn't a fan of this set to begin with (since I know I won't win :p), but I think it's too late to get it removed now since people will have already started spending like mad.

well the geranimo gun was also achieved by someone spending insane amounts of nuggets, and got removed nonetheless... having spend a lot of nuggets shouldn't make removing an unbalanced item impossible... like i said you can offer various alternatives that are also attractive.

also the weapon bag reads contains all weapons of this event, yet it does not contain the fire and ice thingy! so misleading (ok now i am just being annoying :p)

DeletedUser

No worries Zeta. Lets wait and see who gets authentic U.S. 19th-century wild west thingy and we'll find a way to ban him/her somehow :D

Harsha..

I'm with Zeta, but any effort to get these items removed is a waste of time. The devs know what they are doing (they did make the game, anyways). The plan is to have a mad rush of nugget spenders this year and the next

Inno may make more revenue from this tombola than they make in the rest of the year (excluding the other three tombolas). If you're looking into getting that sort of money, will you listen to anyone, let alone a bunch of players who will eventually move on?

DeletedUser22685

Look on the bright side, hopefully the money that is raised will go towards advertising campaigns for the game. I and pretty much every old player who didn't come from Tribal Wars found this game through ads on other gaming sites, and the player base started going downhill when those ad banners were removed. I think in the long run the possibility of the game reaching the heights it was at a couple of years ago far outweighs having to deal with one player per world with an overpowered gun.

DeletedUser

Look on the bright side, hopefully the money that is raised will go towards advertising campaigns for the game. I and pretty much every old player who didn't come from Tribal Wars found this game through ads on other gaming sites, and the player base started going downhill when those ad banners were removed. I think in the long run the possibility of the game reaching the heights it was at a couple of years ago far outweighs having to deal with one player per world with an overpowered gun.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. Thank you Futu.

DeletedUser35352

after spending a lot of nuggs to get those new weapon sets inno decides to lower bonuses and if i remember correct there was an anouncement from Da Twista with set bonuses that nw dissapeared??? is this some kind of bad joke?

DeletedUser35352

ok, then lower sligthly the price for nuggs and add those extra nuggs to my account.
slightly means new sets are now worse then natty weapons, before they were better...
im really dissapointed guys.

DeletedUser

It seems sort of like a bait-and-switch move at this point. You spend the nuggets. Get the gear. And literally within 2 days (on the beta) the stats are changed.

Not the best planning.

DeletedUser

i seen no announcement about it, but what got changed? i imagine the rifles got somewhat nerfed?

DeletedUser22685

Will Munny's weapon set changed from +50 damage to +15 damage, and Jeremiah's set changed from +50 resistance to +25 resistance.

Deleted User - 1693871

Now nerf the fire and ice weapons and everyone will be happy. Apart from Dean. :)

rohith4444

INNO should have announced about it before decreasing the stats on those weapons before we burned a lot of nuggets :( Atleast i will be happy to get those 100 LP weapons set by replacing with my doubles weapons set :p