declaration of independence

DeletedUser27501

they should break DoI in to 2 pieces and put them in the premium chest and if you have any 2 pieces you got DoI but also one piece of DoI value 1500 bonds so if you think you could get something better than a piece of DoI you can buy with it an other chest and the problem will be solved :D

Ripwise

they should break DoI in to 2 pieces and put them in the premium chest and if you have any 2 pieces you got DoI but also one piece of DoI value 1500 bonds so if you think you could get something better than a piece of DoI you can buy with it an other chest and the problem will be solved :D

Imagine how many premi chests you would open before finding both pieces? :D

DeletedUser

... premium is an option it's not mandatory, they aren't forcing you to buy anything. If people chose to spend their own money they should have an advantage over those that don't, plain and simple.

Well stated Nivaz, purchasing premium is an option.

Everyone playing this game has money (or have parents with money), otherwise you wouldn't have a computer and wouldn't be on the internet. You have the option to spend your money on this game, and you can likewise opt not to spend it.

Also remember, this game's development is sponsored by those who purchase premium. So, if you want a game that stagnates, if you don't want the game to be improved, features to be added, bugs to be addressed, then by all means rage against those who opt to spend their hard-earned cash in the manner they see fit.

DeletedUser22493

If the demand for DoI's were so great, how come I still find them in the shop? - 2 days after..

DeletedUser

This forum is for feedback - even negative feedback. To call posters "whiners" for articulating their disappointment with some developments is neither fair nor cool and is itself a form of "whining". Instead of addressing the game it addresses the community, which is dumb, because you are not going to change the kind of person that plays online games.
This game is not exclusively for premium (or non-premium for that matter) players. Every active player contributes to the profitability, and therefore the ultimate quality, of the game either by buying boosts, earning free nuggets or just being part of a headcount that can be dangled by marketers in front of advertisers. A balance has to be struck whereby premium players get real but not insuperable advantages over non-premium because if the non-premium players desert the game then you have no game just as certainly as if all the premium players stopped paying. The problem with the DoI, Innobelt etc is that it tilts the field in a way that no amount of grinding, grafting and teamworking by non-premium players can compensate for. I hope somewhere down the line Inno will rectify this inequality with either new products or by making more items auctionable.

DeletedUser16008

The number one dueler in my world has no premium, and is far and above the best dueler, skill wise, in the world. I beg to differ that the rankings just show who paid the most.

Oh come on you are joking right ? he can only duel 19 people in the entire world, :laugh: rankings mean absolutely nothing re skill PS hes only # 1 since Kingjames deleted. its true you don't need prem to chase the duel rankings and theres plenty of top 10 duelers not prem all over .net me included with one toon, the DOI makes little difference in dueling at the moment due to the way the games currently set up re dueling but in the past when duel builds varied much more and it mattered what sills you pumped it would make all the difference. ;)

Bottom line is DOI a big deal or gamechanger ? nope but it could be in the future.

DeletedUser34315

Oh come on you are joking right ? he can only duel 19 people in the entire world, :laugh: rankings mean absolutely nothing re skill PS hes only # 1 since Kingjames deleted. its true you don't need prem to chase the duel rankings and theres plenty of top 10 duelers not prem all over .net me included with one toon, the DOI makes little difference in dueling at the moment due to the way the games currently set up re dueling but in the past when duel builds varied much more and it mattered what sills you pumped it would make all the difference. ;)

Bottom line is DOI a big deal or gamechanger ? nope but it could be in the future.

He was better than KGJ, he beat him way more often than he lost to KGJ. That proves my point even further; since v is non-premium and beat the snot out of KGJ, even when KGJ reskilled several times to fight me. V's experience is higher than KGJ's was, so he's not number one just because KGJ got deleted.

Yes, i agree, the target selection near the top of the dueling list is miserable >_< Usually only 3 or 4 to duel in the whole map. (Someone tell roland to wake up!)

I don't think the DoI is that big of a boost for dueling, but it's a boost nonetheless.

DeletedUser22685

ViriM's experience is probably higher than KingJ's because KingJ hasn't duelled for months, if not a year...

Just because he beat one other high exp dueller more often than he lost to him doesn't make him the best dueller in the world, Vic's point was that there's no way for him to prove he's the best when he can't duel 90% of duellers. You don't have to be the best to be number 1, you just have to duel the right people. I made it to number 2 on Arizona and I was far from the second best dueller in the world.

DeletedUser8627

It seems that the lot less active worlds still have available. In Dakota for instance, it took 13 seconds before all 10 were bought out.

fortfighter1

Should we be saving bonds for the fourth of july Da Twista, any hints on something special on that date so the people collecting bonds can prepare. Makes it fair for everyone?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't know what they'd sell us on the Fourth of July since they already did the DoI, which would have made a lot more sense on the Fourth than on Washington's Birthday.

DeletedUser34194

well I heard January 1st Inno will introduce the Emancipation Proclamation which guarantees freedom for NPC's in certain Counties. Well overdue if you ask me.

DeletedUser19518

ViriM's experience is probably higher than KingJ's because KingJ hasn't duelled for months, if not a year...

Just because he beat one other high exp dueller more often than he lost to him doesn't make him the best dueller in the world, Vic's point was that there's no way for him to prove he's the best when he can't duel 90% of duellers. You don't have to be the best to be number 1, you just have to duel the right people. I made it to number 2 on Arizona and I was far from the second best dueller in the world.

Futu let me represent myself.. I dont think you really know me or even Kgj.
I was over 1 year inactive when i was still w9. Not a Month or 2.. over a year (thats why i have so many loses). Kgj quit nearly December '12, until then he duel every day everyone. Kgj was respected and we use to talk last months. I am not happy that he quit and that is true.
Characters of this world have to respect premium and non premium. I am a non premium.

My lovely score was 18 duels via high motivation duelers/day.. yes per day. Thats why i am nr1. Believe me 18 duels per day was not against Kgj but mostly of high exp duelers. I join w1 on August and i was 40th ranking of ex duelers.. the rest you know it.
I also start from lvl 1 as all of you i have duel many players to be there. Vic was one of them (w9).

Its not that i am unbeatable. I am just winning more than losing. But i have to say that i like beating full premium via Doi etc..
I dont have to prove something. 120 vs 120lvl has the same opportunities to win or lose.
I have had a conversation via the best 0 mot (dont worry, wasnt you Vic) and we would like Inno to give us the opportunity to have a show.

GG I mostly/always agree with you and indeed on what you said about DoI.
I dont use to write or share my duels or thoughts in forum, so many of characters may dont know me, even i doubt.

You know me. ;)

Winner of a championship is not the team that doesnt lose a game. Its the team via mostly points.
Its not higher or lower damage, its only the results that make you better.

RIP Kingjames

My motto: Friends are better than nuggets
ViriM

DeletedUser19518

I can duel only 19. Right. Someday i could duel everyone. I was dueling you W9.
You can duel more than me even you don't prefer to duel the best of your level, right? If right, why, for stats?
Also i think you were an exp dueler but after a new system you stay behind of best group so you give up, right?
I am not #1 cuz Kgj delete. I was already nr2 and nearly to be nr1.
Ranking doesn't mean anything? Wrong. Ranking means hard work. You are proud that long time ago (dinosaur ages, just humor) you were nr1 as town. Let me be proud for my rank, my mates rank, my town rank and my alliance rank.
DOI makes little difference in dueling at the moment? Again wrong. What happen to you? You are posting something that is not true for second time. Let me guess what is gonna happen if i have had Doi and the opponents not? I know..

Thank you for considering me one of the best duelers you have ever met.
V

DeletedUser

I'm not an active dueler, but XP dueling feels like at least as much work as zero motivation dueling. Zero mot dueling seems like it's more of a grind than anything.

DeletedUser22685

Zero mot duelling is very easy and takes next to no effort, no matter who tells you otherwise. Exp duelling is far harder, but like I said before, it's more of an indication of how you chose to duel rather than skill. Of course you have to be good to be number 1 or anywhere in the top 5, since you have to regularly beat the other members of the top 5 in order to stay there, but win/loss ratio also has to be taken into account. Someone like Bullerbassen on Arizona, who I've had the "pleasure" of duelling on a daily basis, can truly claim to be the best dueller in his world, because not only is he rank 1 by almost 1 million exp, but his win/loss ratio is also by far the best in Arizona's top 15 and incredible compared to the other number 1 duellers on other worlds.

Being number 1 doesn't automatically make you the best dueller on a world. It takes dedication and a lot of determination for sure, because it's extremely frustrating when it becomes a game of luck and stance guessing, but I know for a fact that there were players far below me on the rankings that were ten times better than some above me.

DeletedUser19518

Indeed. What you said is a fact to all worlds. Its what i said in my previous answer. Paragraph 2-3.
Futu, I wont answer any more to this topic cuz its for Declaration and not about meaning of ranking.

Have Fun,
ViriM

(Yes i would like a DoI.. :D)

DeletedUser

Zero mot duelling is very easy and takes next to no effort, no matter who tells you otherwise. Exp duelling is far harder, but like I said before, it's more of an indication of how you chose to duel rather than skill. Of course you have to be good to be number 1 or anywhere in the top 5, since you have to regularly beat the other members of the top 5 in order to stay there, but win/loss ratio also has to be taken into account. Someone like Bullerbassen on Arizona, who I've had the "pleasure" of duelling on a daily basis, can truly claim to be the best dueller in his world, because not only is he rank 1 by almost 1 million exp, but his win/loss ratio is also by far the best in Arizona's top 15 and incredible compared to the other number 1 duellers on other worlds.

Being number 1 doesn't automatically make you the best dueller on a world. It takes dedication and a lot of determination for sure, because it's extremely frustrating when it becomes a game of luck and stance guessing, but I know for a fact that there were players far below me on the rankings that were ten times better than some above me.
Well, Bullerbassen has the DoI, which is worth +25 AP and at least 20 APs also purchased, so he should be good. On your logic, earning some bonuspay nuggets also made me a better dueller.:)