Resolved Enhanced jobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser30224
  • Start date

DeletedUser30224

Is there any way to find enhanced jobs without dragging and clicking and spending countless minutes searching for a particular enhanced job? Either silver or gold.

If not, will there be a way to automatically display them?

Why are they secret by the way? What does Inno gain from people being online for extra hour or two? As I see it, inno's profits come from nuggets not time spent online.

Anyhow, please make them public.

DeletedUser

There's no way that I know of and they change often anyway. I would not chase them all over the map, but do the ones nearby when they happen to be. They are not secret and a script would probably not be so hard to do to locate them easier.

DeletedUser30224

There's no way that I know of and they change often anyway. I would not chase them all over the map, but do the ones nearby when they happen to be. They are not secret and a script would probably not be so hard to do to locate them easier.

totally agree with you about the script thing ... but I am in no position to make a script like that any time soon. I'd be more than grateful to the person that manages to do that by the way, as will be the whole community of the game I'm sure.

DeletedUser

Me know not what you speak of.

What exactly are enhanched jobs? Are they tall, single, brunet and surgically midified?

Seriously, I have no idea what these are, but if they offer more money, I would like to be enlightened.

Cheers!

DeletedUser30224

You find them on the map randomly as silver or golden encircled jobs. Silver gives you +25% money, exp and product drop rate and Gold 50%.

Item drop rate is not affected, so you can't have luck of +7k anyhow

DeletedUser

totally agree with you about the script thing ... but I am in no position to make a script like that any time soon. I'd be more than grateful to the person that manages to do that by the way, as will be the whole community of the game I'm sure.

Yeah me neither (I can't make one myself) and me too (I'd be glad if someone could). But I do think that if the game doesn't offer the option, someone will make such script sooner or later.

What exactly are enhanched jobs? Are they tall, single, brunet and surgically midified?

Seriously, I have no idea what these are, but if they offer more money, I would like to be enlightened.

Cheers!

Yes they offer more money, exp and product drop. They change every day, so every job gets a chance to become enhanced. They are scattered all over the map, you can just look at different jobs on the map and stumble onto one or two. They are easy to notice. The bronze (rusty) outline of job icons is silver/gold and shiny for enhanced jobs.

DeletedUser17612

You find them on the map randomly as silver or golden encircled jobs. Silver gives you +25% money, exp and product drop rate and Gold 50%.

it is actually silver +50% and gold + 100%

DeletedUser

Someone pointed out to me that the money and XP bonus disappears after the first job you complete at that site.

BUT the drop rate bonus does not disappear.
Unfortunately, no one has confirmed one way or another if the drop rate bonus remains.

Pankreas PorFavor

I worked on a silver job today in beta (it's the same version/build like .net) - the money and XP bonus didn't disappear through the 5 turns I worked on laying railroad tracks. they just decreased as the motivation dropped.
and in my last report, with 75% motivation, I got 2 glasses of water (first time in v2.01) and one UPB.
judging from that, I'd say that the drop rate bonus remains.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yeah me neither (I can't make one myself) and me too (I'd be glad if someone could). But I do think that if the game doesn't offer the option, someone will make such script sooner or later.

Doesnt the CM need to approve any scripts run first?!?

I wanted to know if anyone has looked at the difference of queuing several gold ring jobs and seeing if they get bonus money/exp/item drop chance for each or does the gold ring only give you added affects while it is still golden? Meaning it wore off while you were doing the job.

I heard the gold only lasts for 3 hours or 1 job duration.

As for silver ring they seem to last a full day at least.

DeletedUser

One gold has been the same for 3 days now. I worked on it several times, the bonus did not wear off.

DeletedUser

On w1 there is a golden dig for rare gemstones since the update is up (I only did one job there).Yesterday I did 4x1hour golden steering a paddle steamer and only got bonuses from the first 3 while the ring was still there when I've left .

DeletedUser

On w1 there is a golden dig for rare gemstones since the update is up (I only did one job there).Yesterday I did 4x1hour golden steering a paddle steamer and only got bonuses from the first 3 while the ring was still there when I've left .

Are you sure it was not the motivation?

DeletedUser

eef8371c95e7445b9ba8c5c.png

Deleted User - 1802579

Gold jobs disappear after a certain number of people have worked on that job, and this counts for the entire world. Everyone is building forts right now so it's obvious that a lot of players are working on getting bells, so that gold job will vanish fast. Digging for rare gemstones however will be a job that not many people are doing at this current stage in the game, so it's not weird that you see the same gold job for a long period.

DeletedUser30224

Would be interesting to know these things ... So anyone in position to explain from begining to the end?

When do they reset, if they even do reset, how long they last and so on. I get a bit frustrated when features are introduced in the game and no-one seems to know how they work and what they do :)

Deleted User - 1278415

Yes I agree with zd3no

Duduie please see if a dev can be bothered to answer this. We need a definitive ruling on how these enhanced jobs rings are supposed to work. Just this guessing on assumptions and possible work report screen shots is getting us nowhere.

DeletedUser

This is not the first last and only thing devs let for players to discover. I am always happy to have new challenges.

DeletedUser

this is from w1:
292e11f983bc4651a1ca86a.png

are them the same in all wolds? (got my other characters deleted or in vacation mode)