Resolved Enhanced jobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser30224
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just had time to test the time the golden jobs are on the same place.

Found a Grinding coffee job that had moved there when i was doing the cotton nearby. Did 20 times, another player arrived when i has around the 10 time and did the job too.
He did 10 times and got the 2 items drop but another 4 players arrived... then it was back to 1. I did 20 with 2 itens dropping and the next one only gave one.
So it should be nearby the 50 times. After 50 reports of that job, the golden jumps somewhere else.

DeletedUser

no the jobs change at random.

Duduie what I meant was that when I was a mod that Diggo had brought up a thread that stated if we as mods had questions about certain functions of the game that those questions could be passed on to the devs to gather further intel on the game so that we could provide better support. I believe it was around the time the Golden Gun and fort bonuses were being changed and there was a lot of questions about forts.

Judging from the fact that their existence is easy to discover and the fact that there's nothing explanatory about them, it means to me exactly what I stated before: it is not something left to confuse people, but something to discover, a challenge if you like. It is one of the so many things they did not share with the people, but we usually manage to get the hang of it. ;)

DeletedUser

I saw the option in my mini map earlier today to look for them, and now it is gone. Hmmmm.....

DeletedUser

Exist a script for searching enchanted jobs who works?
Sorry for my bad english.

DeletedUser30224

Apparently it is going to be an enhanced feature ... they must be really dull, no offence (actually, yeah, take offence), since one player on the whole server can have the premium activated and just communicate to the whole server where such jobs are located. Way to go INNO (not), you will surely make loads of revenue from this.

Or will they make those jobs available only for premium paying people? I wonder, uh oh.

DeletedUser

Apparently it is going to be an enhanced feature ... they must be really dull, no offence (actually, yeah, take offence), since one player on the whole server can have the premium activated and just communicate to the whole server where such jobs are located. Way to go INNO (not), you will surely make loads of revenue from this.

Or will they make those jobs available only for premium paying people? I wonder, uh oh.

I really don't understand what you're implying. Is there a premium feature that shows you enhanced jobs? Cause I don't see one.

Deleted User - 1278415

I really don't understand what you're implying. Is there a premium feature that shows you enhanced jobs? Cause I don't see one.

Not yet, but apparently if you read the code of cloth calc it reads that some of the features were removed.

[FavoriteJob] this Feature has been removed because it now emulates a premium feature [SearchJob] this Feature has been removed because it now emulates a premium feature

I never saw the favoritejob... I dont know if that was called the bonus gold/silver job or if it was a way of saving where your favorite shortest distance from town was.

My biggest complaint of doing gold/silver jobs is the product/item drop rate feels the same as doing the job normally. Why bother searching... I could care less for exp/gold. the drop rate needs to be changed.

DeletedUser

My biggest complaint of doing gold/silver jobs is the product/item drop rate feels the same as doing the job normally. Why bother searching... I could care less for exp/gold. the drop rate needs to be changed.

It's not the same, or I wouldn't be able to find 3 products on the 15 second jobs.

DeletedUser

It is. I was doing gold laying railroad tracks and had +113% (with prem) and now is +38% (again with prem).

DeletedUser

It's not the same, or I wouldn't be able to find 3 products on the 15 second jobs.

There's the odd job where you get good ones but on the whole the drop rate is not very good. I estimate it to be something like 1 in 50 chance of getting a drop worth money or good enough to wear/use.

DeletedUser

There's the odd job where you get good ones but on the whole the drop rate is not very good. I estimate it to be something like 1 in 50 chance of getting a drop worth money or good enough to wear/use.
We're talking products, not luck. Gold and silver doesn't affect luck.

Deleted User - 1278415

It is. I was doing gold laying railroad tracks and had +113% (with prem) and now is +38% (again with prem).

Maybe you should try playing the game without "premium features" and see how the drop rate affects the rest of us lowly peons, myself included. Maybe then you would see that the drop rate is not so good for products or items.

Come on challenge yourselves. If you are using the premium features then you are playing on easy level. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I play all but two of my worlds without Higher Income and the drop rates are indeed terrible. Even with Higher Income they're still pretty terrible, mind you.

Deleted User - 1278415

I play all but two of my worlds without Higher Income and the drop rates are indeed terrible. Even with Higher Income they're still pretty terrible, mind you.

Thank you for confirming that Futu.

I just know that I was so disappointed with trying to find jobs that are silvier/gold ring'd that I would work the job and would get nothing in reward, product/item, that would equal my travel in passing of other non-enhanced jobs to get to these so called Special Enhanced Ring'd jobs.

Now if I had premium jobs turned on then I would highly expect to find things to drop easier.

DeletedUser

howdy mates how to see silver and gold ring jobs using clothcalc??